MG > Gruntapault MG > Taruen

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Theroy
I go mg cause they are sexy. What about grags what can you do? when they go behind your base and gay things up.
Gay things are frosties with gargs to come from nowhere i think even if it is an ambush

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by SephirothX89
all this talk about MG's archers... why not just go dryads archers? they do about the same damage (a little less) but poisn makes up for it and slows enamies. they can dispel bloodlust etc. and are spell immune + they have more hp then archers... makes sense to me :p

If they have ground units you = owned mg's give so much shield it makes up for it. And taunt affects air units.

"Gay things are frosties with gargs to come from nowhere i think even if it is an ambush"

I agree that's why elf really can do nothing against UD. There's 4 diffrent starts they can do to rape elf and all of them are extremly hard to counter for them. I can never seem to beat em :(

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Aragorn7
It would be more unbalanced, but definitely more fun. ROC beta had so many cool features in it that the original ROC doesn't even have. Like:

-Wisps were not used to mine gold.
-Tanks could carry infantry like APC's.
-Heros were built from town halls.
-Necros had Corpse Explode.
-Gargoyles were built from the Gargoyle Spire.

I don't necessarily want to roll all the way back. Just roll back some of the spells and features. It would open up a world of possibilities.
I use to get my tree uprooted entangle there mine and it was an auto win. And rifles inside a steam tank could attack. and the dreadlord had a diffrent level 6. Can't remember what it did never got it.

Xandrix

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lvl 10 warden > all :) i took out an army of grunts/casters with a lvl 10 warden alone with nothing but her a few moon wells blink is just pure ownage when she gets weak or needs to get away blink outta there, FoK, blink out, heal and so on :)

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok you ppl seem to have problems with MK... here:
Tier1: DH manaburns MK, surrounds and kills/jus run, MK without mana sucks.
Tier2: KotG entangles MK, DH manaburns him, When he tries to run, MG taunts him, surround and kill.
Tier3: Darkranger Silences him after KotG entangles him. DH manaburns him, metamophosises, MG taunts, Dyrads hit him, DotC roars, surround and kill.

Happy ending.

lvl 10 warden > all i took out an army of grunts/casters with a lvl 10 warden alone with nothing but her a few moon wells blink is just pure ownage when she gets weak or needs to get away blink outta there, FoK, blink out, heal and so on
For NES:
Entangle her, Manaburn, she dies now!

FOR ORC:
Chain lightning, ensare, surround and kill fast, BM windwalks and finishes her off.

For UD:
Frost Nova, Cripple, Death coil (end of story)

For Human:
Banish, slow, clap, bolt

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
You're not putting micro into account..Or the Warden's army. Everyone knows a micro'ed Warden is unkillable..Besides what hero doesnt carry a healing and mana potion at all times?

K

krazy.rodent.

christ people how can u have so much problems with one little dworf???? a SS entangle and forked will own him as long as u dun let him get lvl 6 ( then u be screwed) same with undead nuke..... orc u get forked chain shockwave..... human: spell breakers?? im horrible hu v hu. Hu spell casters so god damn powerful in 1v1 and ffa

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
You're gunna need to speak in English if you expect a logical answer.

MK=Own