MG > Gruntapault MG > Taruen

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
MG > Gruntapault All you need is 1 mg to do it.

MG > Human casters

MG > Pussie coward tower buiding fags that like to have sex with men.

MG + Archers > Air

MG < docs

Warden < All hero's but MK and DemonHunter

k thnx for reading my guide.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
mg<docs? wtf u talking about? all u need is to pick up tree and give him siege. what docs again?

warden does well but also has a hard time killing dk and TC not just mk and dh :p.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
But there damn healing ward and stasis trap own me.

I almost bet a lv 16 human and a level 15 orc today.

Thanxs to thoes beastmasters they call mountain giants.

Sakuhta

Reaction score
Originally posted by VBadGirl
mg<docs? wtf u talking about? all u need is to pick up tree and give him siege. what docs again?

warden does well but also has a hard time killing dk and TC not just mk and dh :p.
yuppity yuppity

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Theroy
MG > Gruntapault All you need is 1 mg to do it.

MG > Human casters

MG > Pussie coward tower buiding fags that like to have sex with men.

MG + Archers > Air

MG < docs

Warden < All hero's but MK and DemonHunter

k thnx for reading my guide.
Your guide is very informative. It shows how much this game needs fixing. I vote to roll back all the balance changes to ROC beta again!

burnning acid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah but that would unbalance it more than it is now so....(you know what is my answer to your messege aragorn

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
that is PERFECT for ROC v 1.00b,excluding the Warden :)

And i agree that MG> many of the listed and that Warden<MK,(you hate MK i know):)

burnning acid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
and the WARDEN can be easyly killed bye the best harasser in the game THE BLADEMASTER

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
I look at Warden as a better aoe damager than a Hero killer..I mean..FoK massacres casters and pretty much all tier 1 and it can drop some weaker tier 2 like Gargs pretty quick, too.

MK can't do that...

Usefulness

Warden > MK

Warden can FoK ina large group then SS a hero then continue process.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by burnning acid
yeah but that would unbalance it more than it is now so....(you know what is my answer to your messege aragorn
It would be more unbalanced, but definitely more fun. ROC beta had so many cool features in it that the original ROC doesn't even have. Like:

-Wisps were not used to mine gold.
-Tanks could carry infantry like APC's.
-Heros were built from town halls.
-Necros had Corpse Explode.
-Gargoyles were built from the Gargoyle Spire.

I don't necessarily want to roll all the way back. Just roll back some of the spells and features. It would open up a world of possibilities.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Serial Thriller
I look at Warden as a better aoe damager than a Hero killer..I mean..FoK massacres casters and pretty much all tier 1 and it can drop some weaker tier 2 like Gargs pretty quick, too.

MK can't do that...

Usefulness

Warden > MK

Warden can FoK ina large group then SS a hero then continue process.
MK owns warden 2 stormbolts she's dead and if he went rifle one and she's dead.

Blademasters arn't hard to kill infact he's rather pathetic if you get to a shop and buy a dust of revealing and a boots of speed gg blademaster. Late game he still gets pwned.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Thats why the MK remains the best for solo vs NE and even vs orc

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Dark Mage
Thats why the MK remains the best for solo vs NE and even vs orc
Unless they get a demon hunter. Beastmaster use to be the best against him. If you hit the beast master with a stormbolt he hardly felt it. apposed to half the warden's life.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Warden can do just fine. Hide, invulerability potion, and healing pots..They'll all keep her alive while she's FoKing your army and SSing the MK. She's still more useful in my opinion..

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
well i dont know why u even go mg against docs to be honnest. in the same building u have dryads..completely immune to everything they got plus thier magic attack..so why pay so much and so food costly when u can get dryads.

about air < mg and archers is not always true. archers get 100% from magic attacks ..like blizzard or frost nova..and because they so fragile the die real fast. u might control the air attacks..but u have to consider heros also.

and plus..depends on what air u talking about...dryads are excelent against magic air dealers...and no headache either :). the gargs are harder to deal with....

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by VBadGirl
well i dont know why u even go mg against docs to be honnest. in the same building u have dryads..completely immune to everything they got plus thier magic attack..so why pay so much and so food costly when u can get dryads.

about air < mg and archers is not always true. archers get 100% from magic attacks ..like blizzard or frost nova..and because they so fragile the die real fast. u might control the air attacks..but u have to consider heros also.

and plus..depends on what air u talking about...dryads are excelent against magic air dealers...and no headache either :). the gargs are harder to deal with....
I go mg cause they are sexy. What about grags what can you do? when they go behind your base and gay things up.

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
all this talk about MG's archers... why not just go dryads archers? they do about the same damage (a little less) but poisn makes up for it and slows enamies. they can dispel bloodlust etc. and are spell immune + they have more hp then archers... makes sense to me :p