MephBoT Works

bakfed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
did someone alreadi scan the site "voice" posted? and does the tradehack in that website still works?

S

SpankyMcDoogle

Anyone willing enough to scan My mephbot i got it from a friedn and i dont know if its clean if u can thatd be the shiznit jsut pm me or e-mail me Maybe ill hook you up with what i got on east (aint much) but its something

bakfed

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
spanky, i suggest u dun ask for something like this, u neva kno who will answer u, and maybe he/she will put a keylogger into the program.....i suggest, if u got it from ur close friend, u shud b able to trust him/her.....if not, dun use it

S

SpankyMcDoogle

actually i jsut did this online virus check and i have 2 backdoors both oblivion.b's and says non deleteable so im f*ked on my acc :(

I

IwillHelpyou

About Back door trojans

To Remove Trojans you go run Msconfig and then de select the all program that load on start up. The you restart your computer. Rerun the virus scanner it should detect the virus and beable to delete it. The reason you cant just delet most trojans is they start up when your computer starts...All files that are curently running cant be deleted thats why you couldn't delete the trajan...This is usefull info to all lamers out there that get stuck with trojans from lame hacker wana-bees. This message Brought to you by The H_H_T

voice

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
why not catch them before they get into your system

everyone says nortons sux but mine catches all that crap
Items scanned: C:\Windows\Desktop\d2-v109-

if i try to unzip a file it stops me and tells me one of the files in the zip folder is virused

if i actually activate the virus/backdoor/trojan nortons freezes the comp and asks what i want to do about it.

last one was backdoor.bla.trojan

apparently it failed to report back to its hacker boss

hahaha12

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
norton anti virus

hey i have norton antivirus but i dont think mine is updated can u tell me where to get the upgrade?
it would really help

K

KellThuzad

hahaha12, you can probably get it at www.symantec.com...anyway...zone alarm pro could contribute to this too...if you download that(or reg zone alarm) you can prevent the trojan from accessing the internet, and if THAT doesnt work, just put it in quarantine in nav. if you get zone alarm pro, though, it could grab the ip the trojan is trying to send to, and he could get arrested by the police. this is my first time here, just putting in my advice...sorry if im posting this in the wrong forum, but i just wanted to ask for the general rules...so...hi...

bigwimp

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
All the Yippin and no Zippin

Hmmm all i could find on that link was another search engine, seek2 ,
I Looked ..honest i did for about 10 mins ..but then i lost interest.... any way to post a link directly to the bot? or is that just kinda silly....?

NewPosts

New threads