MephBoT Works

NiTeKiLLeR

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
MephBoT Works(Read Statement)

Godly Sorcs Will LOVE this program (can only use sorc)~~~~~>
This Mephbot ive got works!!! You can set up what u want it to pick up and which attacks you want to use, ive never used a pindlepot, i heard they dont work 2 well on account of anyas lil house. but hey, i dont have that link to the server on me, i will try to get it asap, or if u want to search it search mephbot 1.07beta.zip i downloaded it yesterday and it runs it found me a new occy, but not much more. It would help if i was higher than a lvl 78 So i gotta hit the cows. It sets it up so you can set "Chicken" to life and mana(tells you when the game should exit) you can choose "protection" up to 4 protections can be used. the only requirement is that you normally want to keep ALL potions in yer belt health potions. IF your mana is 2 low before you fight meph, it will sit there and say that mana is recovering. The rest you can read in the .ini files. im sure u prolly know this stuff already but i figured id let ppl know what there getting into. THIS IS NOT A VIRUS OR A KEYLOGGER
My friend has been using it for a few weeks now and I started a little less than a week ago

www.mewgood.com rules the only problem with one of those hacks are that the stash size in single works. But it also transfers over to Bnet. If you put anything into the extra spots on Bnet, it will say "you connection was interupted" Kinds pissed me off that i had to reistall but hey, its all good. cya laterz

NiTeKiLLeR

------------------
What if Hell what lit up with white lights.....
what is Heaven was a firey pit......

NiTeKiLLeR

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Oh yeah, and with mephbot. When your (SORC) fights meph, it will appear as if she is doing nothing, when in fact you cant see her fighting. So dont worry about that.

NiTeKiLLeR

-------------------
What if Hell was Lit up with Lights..............
What is Heaven is a firey pit............

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
NiTeKiller, u have posted about this mephbot several times b4, and each time u say its great and godly, but u never post the link
either post it now or i will delete this topic and any other u make on this subject without a link

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
he only has 9 posts. i bet ya 10 bucks all of them are about his "godly meph bot" which he wont say where it is. mabey he's just spamming it all over and is guessing at least some percent of the ppl that download meph bots will get his with his keylogger in it.

YeoKeh

Battleforums OG
Reaction score
ill dl it to a shiit comp and see and get a noob to act 3 or use my sec acnt

YeoKeh

Battleforums OG
Reaction score
i got a confirmation I^T WORKS GO AHEDAD $ THE DL i downloaded it on my shitty comp its still the same so if u wanna use it go 4 it

S

Sephiroth_sword

MephBot Is a Keylogger!!!!!!

MEPHBOT IS A KEYLOGGER
Do not use mephbot ... do yourself a favor me and my friend lost 3 Unid'ed WF's and a couple valor's ... it really upset us that we have to restart our accounts now and im lucky to have friends who are'nt complete moron's like me... DONT be fooled just because you did'nt get hacked within the first month... we were hacked after 2 months of using this bot... this is so that we can become richer before we get hacked i suppose??? i dont really know all that i know is that MEPHBOT IS THE WORST SCAM IVE EVER FALLEN INTO!! :( :mad:

voice

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
ok hmm A KEYLOGGER is actually an REMOTE ADMINISTRATION TOOL they come with evil little names like backdoor.netdevil or Back Orifice they are little programs that link YOUR computer to another computer... where the hacker lies in wait...Nortons Anti Virus software can detect these little gems..if you update it it knows what little dll files to look for or wether something has corrupted your system

see

Files:
Scanned: 2
Infected: 0
Repaired: 0
Quar'ed: 0
Deleted: 0 s COMPUTER u Gateway User S Windows Scanner a ² K Ó & p v a {-  t <  A Unable to repair this file.p M The file
C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\IthCreator\IthCreator\Loader.exe
is infected with the Backdoor.NetDevil virus.7 P C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\IthCreator\IthCreator\Loader.exe s COMPUTER u Gateway User v Backdoor.NetDevil S Windows Auto-Protect – + K Ó % p v a {-  t =  A The file was quarantined.q M The file
C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\IthCreator\IthCreator\Loader.exe
was infected with the Backdoor.NetDevil virus.7 P C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\IthCreator\IthCreator\Loader.exe s COMPUTER u Gateway User v Backdoor.NetDevil S Windows Auto-Protect ¿ a K Ó  p v a {-  t “  A The file was deleted.m M The file
C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\FuseHack\FuseHack\Loader.exe
was infected with the Backdoor.NetDevil virus.3 P C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\FuseHack\FuseHack\Loader.exe s COMPUTER u Gateway User v Backdoor.NetDevil S Windows Auto-Protect 0 – S R a  p W a {-  t ²  M Virus scanning started. s COMPUTER u Gateway User S Windows Scanner  ¿ S R O p W a {-  t * M Virus scanning completed.
Items scanned: C:\WINDOWS

also if you put little characters like this in your pass Ä § ¿ ± (done by holding alt key typing numeral pad keys in a combination and then releasing alt)keyloggers (most of them)have a limited font library like24 letters and ten numerals and wont be able to understand what the he!! you just typed and send a bunch of garble de gook to the hacker trying to steal all your lil goodies

p.s. sorry about your loss.. try calling blizzard with your cd key and tell them you downloaded a d2 loader so you could play without the cd maybe they will help you....ive seen it done before dont email them Call them..

YeoKeh

Battleforums OG
Reaction score
eh lol so a keylogger thats why i detected it

voice ur mephbot is a scam dont do this again! or ill send skuzzy oneyedman or flamin cows on ur or placebo he will chew u and spit u ouit