McDonalds Gone Wrong

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
yeah because all there food is Gmed and stuff like that. Come on, I can find bigger patties anywhere besides McDonalds, poor cow.

minny

6 years and going strong!
Reaction score
mcdonled is icky
my friends mom is a health inspector and she found that the pattys were not properly frozen there for starting to go bad...
anykind of steak house > ALL other grease food

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by NTS
well only if u live in Tx will u be able to enjoy a whataburger:)

but if u really want a bad a$$ burger and well worth the money go to chilies or wallbangers

...i didnt know tx was the only place that had whataburger's....

guess since i live there i never knew other places didnt have it...

god i got it great here.

best place ive ever eaten: Checkers.

it died out about 5 years ago. they wernt makin enough profit because they had cheap food that was kickass in size n taste...so ya.

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Cert
McDonalds is awesome. wtf r joo talking about
i puke just thinking about mcdonalds:scary

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Originally posted by minnysung
mcdonled is icky
my friends mom is a health inspector and she found that the pattys were not properly frozen there for starting to go bad...
anykind of steak house > ALL other grease food
Yeah I'd rather go to The Keg and eat there. But I also heard they are supporting cutting down rainforests for their fields

1 Acre of Forest = 1 field of food to feed a cow

alpha_fox

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
What is wrong with you people saying that McD tasty like S***. i think that there is somehthing wrong with you. anyway i really don't care for the super size. it is the fact that they are getting rid of somthing because of the fat peoples eating problems. i dont think that they should get rid of it because fat people cant stop them self from being fat. it is kind of de facto discrimation.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I don't think it sucks, I eat there some times and it has its particular taste.

But I'd rather eat real slow making food than fast food.

In all aspects :)

cry0KiD

Member!
Reaction score
the hamburgers at mcdonalds taste like feet they dont put spice on the chips and it always smells weird there

u say at the end of this year thats a long time! if they cared about ppls health they wud have stopped selling it immideatly

Oxide08

[New And Improved!]
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
am i the olny one here who doesnt mind mc donalds? i know its not the best but ya... bk is good...and so is fudruckers

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
lmao there was this thing on mad tv, it was regular, supersize, and FAT ASS IT. It was great.

But anyway, there is that documentry that is gonna come to theatres. It shows that guy and he ate McDonalds for a month. In that time, he gained 35 lbs and his doctor told him he was gonna die. Now McDonalds is worried b/c of this documentry and thats why they aren't having supersize.

R[s]T

Custom This.
Reaction score
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!! JUST BECAAUSE THE AMERICANS ARE BIG FAT @SSES YOU MAKE THE CANADIANS SUFFER TOO? I MEAN I DONT GO TO MCDONALDS ALOT BUT FUC-K!!!! YOU GET A BETTER DEAL (ITS CHEAPER)

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
I'm sure you don't go to McDonalds, even though you know how much a quarter pounder costs ^~

a1steaksauce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i hate mcdonalds the food makes me feel unfull but i know i am and i feel all geasy i hate it.arbys wendys and prolly these places everyone else talks bout are the best.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
A&W is good, I had a Teen Burger there, and I was filled for about 6 hours :D. About McDonalds, last thursday it was $1.39 for 2 Cheeseburgers, my friend Steven buys 6 :( , and he eats them all :ufo

YaZouR

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I don't like mc donalds, but i eat there sometimes it fast, but not really that cheep. and after i eat at mc donalds i feel for like puking so its not so good at all, but where i live there are like only mc donalds and pizza thats the choose.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Thus proving the place is a disaster to eat. A lawyer from this town sewed McDonalds for finding a seringe in his Big Mac. He actually won and got like 2 million dollar law suit off them, he was lucky to stand up to the team of Havard lawyers

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Well blame the fat asses of the U.S, they always blame their fatness on something else besides themselves. I've said it before and I'll say it again, Fat people are so insensitive.

New threads