McDonalds Gone Wrong

alpha_fox

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Did you guys here about the hold McDonalds thing. they are getting rid of the super size meals at the end of THIS YEAR!!!!
also they are now trying to cope with the whole weight lost thing and so that are elimating the super size.. wwhhy!!:scary man, what is the world comming to when you have the fast food industry worrying about your health.:shoot that sucks....bang! that is what they need to do to the guy who thought it was a good i deal to cut the super size from the menu.first the McRib, now the super Size Value meal, what is NEXT.......

killer900

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.livejournal.com
i always hated McDonalds because of the taste, but their supersize was not that big... i'd rather have Fuddruckers, more expensive, but you get more and it tastes better. the 1lb hamburger there (Fuddruckers) should be the international standered for supersize. and anyways those people shouldn't have sued McDonalds for getting fat, it was their decsision to to supersize their meal, not McDonalds.

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
Why the **** are even eating at McDonalds in the first place...

God Illuvatar

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well it's not suprising to me they are getting rid of it. Many people are now concerned with their health than before. You could have seen the signs months ago. Due to feedback, they came out with salads, wraps etc. I think it's gonna be quite good.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Since when was McDonalds a good thing to be gone wrong in the first place?

And why's this in the Arcane Sanctuary?

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Macdonalds food, tastes like shit. The burgers are crap, the fries are loaded with too much salt(and usually cold). All the food is fatty and greasy. Mac donalds BLOWS!! No doubt about it. The mc flurrys want to make you hurl you can't get half way through one without being sick, the people that work there are all fat.
Is there any service? I can't tell, most the time they don't have half the shitty food to sell you.

Above_70Percent

Member!
Reaction score
Website
ourworld.cs.com
Sonics is the best

N[U]TS

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
well only if u live in Tx will u be able to enjoy a whataburger:)

but if u really want a bad a$$ burger and well worth the money go to chilies or wallbangers

drax

Member!
Reaction score
in n out roxxors. mcdonalds sucks how can anyone eat there? bk, wendy's, in n out, chilis, so many other places are better. and besides the times i actually did eat there i never supersized it. but still everyone knew about supersize. it was what made the fast food industry. now they're taking it away cuz ppl eat there every day and get fat and sue mcdonalds. maybe they should just go out of business, once supersize is gone their business is gonna go too.

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
everyone hates it, but everyone eats there...

i like home-made burgers myself. on the grill....mmhhh

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
oo another inuyasha fan, im still the biggest inuyasha fan here

i am glad they are getting rid of supersize, i am tired of seeing fat and lazy people everywhere, im like telling myself, why do fat girls yell if they are fat, but they eat a lot of junk food every day, america is overweight

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Did any of you stop to think that maybe there gettin rid of them so that way people will buy more of the smaller serverings and pay more in long run? Its a win win situation, make people think your doing it for there health, and make more money off of people who eat alot.

ORC-r0x0r-ROC

Like my cute wabbit?
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah but no one is gonna get 2 medium sizes for themselves. Supersize is encouraging people to get bigger meal just because the option is there.

OMGLOLWTFPWN

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Makes you think, if people are fat and complaining about McDonalds having a super size why don't they just BUY A SMALLER SIZE?! Pretty ridiculous that they try to pin their weight problems on mcdonalds when they have the option of getting a smaller size, and the option of NOT EATING THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
silly fat people blame resturant for them to be fat