Master Chief vs Samus

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score

:rofl2​

I like this image :p

Nice bam, you proved them that Samus just owns :)

--Edit--

Originally posted by Terran_Commander
Well we are comparing... Games... not manga and anime... Because only one side has that.. So therfore it isn't fair to use those resources.
No, we are comparing characters. So, it's valid to use all sources.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Terran_Commander

You've yet to prove that you've played a single Metroid game. There are no projectile weapons in Metroid games, only energy or beam based.

Sitting Target as Morphball? What are you smoking?
Speed Boost = Too Fast to Lock On

She'll be under him, lay and Ultra Bomb and just sit as she watches the pretty explosion. That and a Super Missle to his head would just be funny.

ApocalypseCOW

Member!
Reaction score
ok how about we jsut compare what they do in video games ok?

im metroid prime u kill bugs and there is no blood only their guts on ur visor nuthign else

in ahlo you fight zombies aliens and cyborgs and in halo 2 i think a new race is being introduced

in metroide there is only 1 wepon but with lots of attacments to it

in halo there is a sniper rifle fuel rod gun rocket launcher m6d pistol assult rifle shotgun flamethrower plasma rifle plasma pistol needler and frag grenades and plasma grenades

in metroid there is onyl i vehical and you basrley get to drive it

in halo there are milti person vehicals : scorpion(5 people) warthhog(3 people)rocket warthog(3 peopel) ghost (1 eprson hover bike) banshee(1 person covant plane)

and at teh end of each game master cheif is always badass unlike SAMUS aran
also master cheif was trained as a spartan if the military were trained liek a spartan we would be invincible with all of our tactics

their suits are almsot exacly the same except for samus' gravity suit which makes her sink tot eh floor of a ocean

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox/action/halo2/news_6029970.html <this will solve our despute (not exacly)

and which game is mreo anticipated the new metroid game or the new halo game?

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Æ’GÆ’Cイオ和えおいうえおういあえおういあえおういあえおいうあえおいあえいおあおえいいうおあえいおうあえいおうあえおういあえいおうあえいおうあえういおあえいうあえういあえIÂIÂIÂI(dunno was bored and came with this....btw samus pwnz all!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111111)

Kitty

Reaction score
No, I don't like Master Chief.

Because: I don't like the game much, because:

-It's all my brother talks about
-It gets annoying
-He talks about it all the time
-He wants Halo for PC so badly he won't stup up about it.
-He started chewing Kleenexes and says he won't stop until he gets it. ~.~

Therefore, in conclusion, I have no idea why I wrote all that, but Samus is cooler to me.

Some of you people are now behaving like rabid fanboys. =_=

ApocalypseCOW

Member!
Reaction score
how abotu this samus had no training and all she ever does it s kill "bugs" and a jellyfish in space dont need training for that

mastercheif kills alien that "have" human brains ultra genetic cyborgs and about teh zombies....they uhh.....explode :)

also master cheif is a spartan supersolder that has the skills to be invincible

and bam to solve ur tank prblem samus will roll into a ball get stuck under hte tanks weels and master cheif jsut elabes the tank and goes somewhere else

and samus got nuklear missles? bet she dont got a hydrogen bomb(i think enamys will use it in halo 2)

Minnesota

Reaction score
Dont you guys play Vice City?... EeeEe... Halo?!? Whats so fun about that..?
P.S. We should have a Candy Shop and a Entertainment Zone

Minnesota

Reaction score
All games are getting boring.. its been over a year since a good one has actually came out.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Let's compare unbiased this time.

Samus Aran's Final Suit gives her greater firepower and armor. One weapon? Plasma Beam, Ice Beam, Wave Beam, Missle, Missle Combos, Bombs, and Ultra Bombs are more than just attachments. They are seperate weapons for seperate engagments. At the beginning of the game, Samus Aran only faces bugs. You just proved you never played Metroid Prime, or any other game for that matter.

I knew what Master Chief had to face. I played, and beat, single player on Halo. *yawn* Boring, and it had no challenge. Therefore, I saw no replay value. It was also boring on multiplayer, but I'm not going into it.

I could care less that Metroid didn't have multiplayer, it had an engrossing story and amazing challenge. Samus Aran fought bugs (weakling), machines, plants (boss was hard and fun), Choza ghosts, Ridley, Metroids, Space Pirates, and on and on and on and on!

Here's a fact for you, Master Chief couldn't even see the Choza ghosts, let alone hit them (like solid projectiles matter against them). Samus Aran's suite was made by the Choza specifically for her. They trained her! Yes, training. She has military training as well. She's a bounty hunter, the Metroids are just the beginning, and they eat energy. Master Chief wouldn't stand a chance against them, either.

Then there's Ridley. He has only on vulnerable spot, and Master Chief couldn't hit or harm that. Solid Projectiles matter naught to Samus Aran or anyone, but the bugs, in the game. Charged Particle weapons give Samus Aran the technological edge.

Now let's look at the vehicles. No, we don't get to fly her awesome ship :(, but it has much greater power. One, it survives the explosion of the Space Pirate ship at the beginning of the game. That explosion was much more cataclysmic than anything that Stinger could throw out. The shields would laugh at your tank, and the two front guns... Let's just say there wouldn't be anything left to pick up for Master Chief's funeral.

I don't just sit here and act like a fanboy. I compare all aspects.

Oh, and that gamespot thing... I'm not even going to say anything. That was a poor referance, and doesn't help you at all. Next time, try thinking first.

Now let's look at what I look at:

Tech Advantage: Samus Aran
Manuverability: Samus Aran
Flexibility: Samus Aran
Gun Power: Samus Aran
Energy: Samus Aran
Vehicle Power: Samus Aran
Strength: Samus Aran
Training: Samus Aran

She has a lot more training, believe it or not. The Choza ritual... Master Chief couldn't last two seconds. Also, Samus Aran's suit is powered by both her and Choza blood. If Samus Aran were to come out of her suit, Master Chief might stand a chance. However, she's still highly trained and comes out ahead in over all manuverability and flexibility.

BTW: You seen her black (Final) suit?

Samus Aran has also survived extreme radiation, and now your making me go deep into a game you've never played. Oh well. Her final beam weapon would eat Master Chief apart (litterally). And if we include the Screw Jump attack... Samus Aran jumps at Master Chief and tears off his head and most of his upper body.

We can compare enemies all we want, but, in the end, Metroids and Ridley take a huge advantage, by themselves, over Master Chief, let alone talk about Samus Aran. By all resources, all Master Chief has is attitude, and Samus Aran might beat him there, too.

FYI: Samus Aran has purple hair (natural) in the anime and manga. Super Metroid, Metroid Fusion, and Metroid Prime show her with blonde hair.

She's not the type of person you want to mess with, if you watch the anime and read the manga. The Space Pirates attempt to use the Metroids, the "ultimate predator", to their advantage. I doubt Master Chief has a single weapon to use against them.

I'm done, huge rant over.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Man, you really know how to break someone :)

It's Samus, not Samas, and Chozus, not Chozas :p

Apart from that, you owned, Samus owns anyday ;)

Now, I want to read the manga and the anime, but I doubt I can check them anyway :(

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Sorry, TrangaMonga. I only have the US spelling in this case :( Odd that I haven't seen the Japanese spellings, though. I'll keep Samus Aran and Chozus Masters in mind. Thanks ;)

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
You said Samas again :p

I'm not sure if that's how it is, but in the Game it is Samus Aran and the Chozus (in the english version).

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hmm? I'm pretty sure my last post was the only time I spelled it "Samas", but that was an accident (baka!!). As per Choza v Chozus... I guess I just forgot, though I thought I had always seen "Choza". Thanks for the tips. I'll fix any "a" to "u" in previous posts.

ApocalypseCOW

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by Minnesota
All games are getting boring.. its been over a year since a good one has actually came out.
wait till halo 2 march 12th 2004

Originally posted by bamthedoc
Let's compare unbiased this time.

Samus Aran's Final Suit gives her greater firepower and armor. One weapon? Plasma Beam, Ice Beam, Wave Beam, Missle, Missle Combos, Bombs, and Ultra Bombs are more than just attachments. They are seperate weapons for seperate engagments. At the beginning of the game, Samus Aran only faces bugs. You just proved you never played Metroid Prime, or any other game for that matter.

I knew what Master Chief had to face. I played, and beat, single player on Halo. *yawn* Boring, and it had no challenge. Therefore, I saw no replay value. It was also boring on multiplayer, but I'm not going into it.

I could care less that Metroid didn't have multiplayer, it had an engrossing story and amazing challenge. Samas Aran fought bugs (weakling), machines, plants (boss was hard and fun), Choza ghosts, Ridley, Metroids, Space Pirates, and on and on and on and on!

Here's a fact for you, Master Chief couldn't even see the Choza ghosts, let alone hit them (like solid projectiles matter against them). Samus Aran's suite was made by the Choza specifically for her. They trained her! Yes, training. She has military training as well. She's a bounty hunter, the Metroids are just the beginning, and they eat energy. Master Chief wouldn't stand a chance against them, either.

Then there's Ridley. He has only on vulnerable spot, and Master Chief couldn't hit or harm that. Solid Projectiles matter naught to Samus Aran or anyone, but the bugs, in the game. Charged Particle weapons give Samus Aran the technological edge.

Now let's look at the vehicles. No, we don't get to fly her awesome ship :(, but it has much greater power. One, it survives the explosion of the Space Pirate ship at the beginning of the game. That explosion was much more cataclysmic than anything that Stinger could throw out. The shields would laugh at your tank, and the two front guns... Let's just say there wouldn't be anything left to pick up for Master Chief's funeral.

I don't just sit here and act like a fanboy. I compare all aspects.

Oh, and that gamespot thing... I'm not even going to say anything. That was a poor referance, and doesn't help you at all. Next time, try thinking first.

Now let's look at what I look at:

Tech Advantage: Samus Aran
Manuverability: Samus Aran
Flexibility: Samus Aran
Gun Power: Samus Aran
Energy: Samus Aran
Vehicle Power: Samus Aran
Strength: Samus Aran
Training: Samus Aran

She has a lot more training, believe it or not. The Choza ritual... Master Chief couldn't last two seconds. Also, Samus Aran's suit is powered by both her and Choza blood. If Samus Aran were to come out of her suit, Master Chief might stand a chance. However, she's still highly trained and comes out ahead in over all manuverability and flexibility.

BTW: You seen her black (Final) suit?

Samus Aran has also survived extreme radiation, and now your making me go deep into a game you've never played. Oh well. Her final beam weapon would eat Master Chief apart (litterally). And if we include the Screw Jump attack... Samus Aran jumps at Master Chief and tears off his head and most of his upper body.

We can compare enemies all we want, but, in the end, Metroids and Ridley take a huge advantage, by themselves, over Master Chief, let alone talk about Samus Aran. By all resources, all Master Chief has is attitude, and Samus Aran might beat him there, too.

FYI: Samus Aran has purple hair (natural) in the anime and manga. Super Metroid, Metroid Fusion, and Metroid Prime show her with blonde hair.

She's not the type of person you want to mess with, if you watch the anime and read the manga. The Space Pirates attempt to use the Metroids, the "ultimate predator", to their advantage. I doubt Master Chief has a single weapon to use against them.

I'm done, huge rant over.

man u sure liek to hear the sound of ur own voice after the tranig stuff u wrot i just stopped reading and u said halo had no challeng? try beating it on legendary and the only reason i only played level 2 is because the game got so boring (and yes samus does only got 1 wepon u dont see her change the gun on her hand npw do u?)

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Originally posted by bamthedoc
I could care less that Metroid didn't have multiplayer, it had an engrossing story and amazing challenge. Samas Aran fought bugs (weakling), machines, plants (boss was hard and fun), Choza ghosts, Ridley, Metroids, Space Pirates, and on and on and on and on!
Well, Samus carries one gun that can morph into other stuff, meaning two things:

1. Her technology is far better, thus, more powerful.
  2. She is lightier, thus, more powerful.[/list=1]