Master Chief vs Samus

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I like Samus more than all others named. Besides, Metaknight is a Starknight and would just open up and suck in that gernade or h-bomb and convert it to his own power. Can you say "instant death to all players on screen and no damage to the Starknight"?

I still say Samus Aran. Chief, or whatever his name is, couldn't even lay a hand on Ridley let alone handle the full charge of Samus Aran's cannon. Hyper Beam time!

ApocalypseCOW

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by bamthedoc
I like Samus more than all others named. Besides, Metaknight is a Starknight and would just open up and suck in that gernade or h-bomb and convert it to his own power. Can you say "instant death to all players on screen and no damage to the Starknight"?

I still say Samus Aran. Chief, or whatever his name is, couldn't even lay a hand on Ridley let alone handle the full charge of Samus Aran's cannon. Hyper Beam time!
u accually think samus would stand a chance agaist master cheifs scorpion tank?

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Umm.... Master Chief has a partical shield.... It blocks beam stuff... He also has a rocket launcher and a sniper rifle, a assult rifle, a 7.27 caliber pistol with scope, a shotgun, and a lot of vehicals to use..... and he looks cooler and would spank samus on the @$$.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Gee... If I recall correctly, that shield can be warn down. And then Samus also has missles and combos. Do you even recall that Samus' armor is tougher than tank skin? Samus could Freeze Cheif, cover him in magma, wear down his shield, or electrify him. Plasma Beam isn't just a "beam", it has the same energy as the Sun.

Samus have a chance against that tank? Easier than the first boss of Metroid Prime. That plant could tear that tank apart. FYI: I'm comparing power ratios. I'm not being a fanboy, like you. I've played Halo, don't forget. I just didn't like it -- too easy and more problems.

ApocalypseCOW

Member!
Reaction score
Gee... If I recall correctly, that shield can be warn down. And then Samus also has missles and combos. Do you even recall that Samus' armor is tougher than tank skin? Samus could Freeze Cheif, cover him in magma, wear down his shield, or electrify him. Plasma Beam isn't just a "beam", it has the same energy as the Sun.

Samus have a chance against that tank? Easier than the first boss of Metroid Prime. That plant could tear that tank apart. FYI: I'm comparing power ratios. I'm not being a fanboy, like you. I've played Halo, don't forget. I just didn't like it -- too easy and more problems.
uhh when will samus have a chance to run up to teh tank and also samus has a visor a thin visor which cracks if u die in water so master cheif can snipe samus thru that visor

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
What are you talking about?

1) Her energy has to be "Zero" for her visor to even come near cracking.
2) She has more energy then Chief has health and shields

She's had things hitting it at a higher velocity than a sniper round, and the visor remains unscaved. In short: You can't snipe what you can't break.

FYI: You want to know how easy it would be to get up to the tank? Samus turns into morphball and uses her speedboost. Then she's under it and uses her ultra-bomb. Gee... Toasted Cheif anyone?

ApocalypseCOW

Member!
Reaction score
yes but ur forgetting that the mester cheifs suit can witstand heat, cold and "beams of light" be realistic here
(i mean liek look how thick it is)
also in the background story master cheif was a spartan and his suit makes him invincible

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
:rolleyes

You are an idiot when it comes to Metroid and Samus Aran, eh?

The "Beams of Light" aren't beams of light. They are charged particles! If you don't know, that means "bye-bye" shields. Chief isn't "invincible", or else there wouldn't be a game. Samus is closer to "invincible", in reality.

You need to read the manga and play the games, from what I can tell. Samus has charged particle weapons based on four elements. Fire (Plasma), Ice (Duh...), Electricity (Wave), and Air (Regular Beam) are those "elements". The missles aren't normal missles, either. They have greater power than any "nuclear" device.

Then there are combos with all the weapons.

Now let's talk about Samus Aran's armor. It's immune to projectile weapons. Bye-Bye snipe! Where do I get that from? The manga and anime are great information sources. Also, in the games, the Space Pirates use beam weaponry. It's also fully immersible to the deepest depths of any ocean, but a special mod is needed for easy movement and sight.

Okay, do I need to go on? Maybe.

Okay... What's your next question or doubt?

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
*Cheers for Bam and samus*

EEP!

Awsome! Samus has her own anime? What's it called? Where can I get it? *sparkly anime eyes*

Minnesota

Reaction score
What the hell is an "Master Chief vs. Samus"??
Is this in the wrongo forumio?

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
We don't have "Entertainment Zone" anymore, so deal.

FYI:

Samus Aran: Primary Character of the Metroid series.
Master Chief: Primary Character of the Halo game(s).

KittieKitty I believe the anime is called "Metroid", but you'll be hard pressed to find it :(

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well we are comparing... Games... not manga and anime... Because only one side has that.. So therfore it isn't fair to use those resources.

So according to the game... Those missles are way below the power of a nuke.... and when she goes into morph ball she is a sitting duck for the master chief, because he has heightend senses and reflexes... So with the tank, rockect launcher, or sniper rifle she would be an easy moving target. And one shot with that tank/rocket launcher/sniper rifle would knock her out of her morph ball and most likely out cold. Oh and if she was projectile proof how come in the games things with projectiles can kill her? Oh yeah and master chief has a bunch of marines to back him up and he has cortana. Which would pin point the weaknesses in Samus's armor and then predict her movements ect..ect.. Oh yeah and if Samus was shot in the head with the sniper rifle even if it didn't go through the impact would:
1. Knock her out
2. Knock her out and give her whiplash
3. break her neck with the whiplash

And if she was hit near her spleen if any high powered pro-jectile it would burst and she would bleed to death. I can't think of anything else right now....

Kaldaris

Reaction score
Website
www.sundren.org
Lemme fix that for you....

Samus Aran: Primary Character of the Metroid series.
Master Chief: Primary Character of the Halo game(s).
Metaknight: Star knight that appears in several Kirby games as a boss. He owns Everyone/thing.

There, much better. :)