Man i suck

Omega Zero

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by SkyClone
The problem is the extra 100 wood for upgrading your main :*(
That is BAD! BAD I tell ya just plain BAD!

I kind of mentioned " Lumber is value " in the above post. :rolleyes:

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
im having trouble beeting the first undead chp i dont get wut im doing wrong and i refuse to use cheat codes!!!

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah maybe i suck.......I know these guys that suck so much.......well, he was playing human, and built only footmen and riflemen, and forgot to use the hero's skill points....pretty gay, eh?

huttbole

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well ive only played one game so far and well the guy i played against plain sucked. too bad i spent all my resources teching and he massed wyvs. its gona take some getting used to. i was just starting to get good at roc.

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Jeanz
I considered myself decent at RoC but in frozen throne... even my friend who had like a 95% win record gets owned. Damn beta players whomping the floor. It also seems like Tier1 is what wins the game. Teching is basically useless as the tier1 beats you .

Well.....since it costs more to upgrade your town hall, the only thing is to lplay with t1 units.

Omega Zero

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by '/Idefy\'
im having trouble beeting the first undead chp i dont get wut im doing wrong and i refuse to use cheat codes!!!
Do you have to not let the refuges through? you have to go to the places they're comming out,and destroy 3 farms that they are, there's 9 of them.

But just use the cheat codes iseedeadpeople and whosyourdaddy if you just want to easily pass it from being frustrated..=\

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
yea... lumber is so precious now... it seems elves n undead have the advantage... elves being able to harvest anywhere

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i found a easy way to help out on the way
with udnead i always rush 5 ghouls dk and my partner with me and then when we attack we tech and i usually always get alot of damage done cuz no1 expects a 6 unit rush in the lower levels cuz this on my new account

Pandamonium

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You attack with 5 units and a hero...? Omg, you must be really good at this game....jeez I wish I was as good as you. ****ing n00b, I can have a hero and 7 grunts before the third dot of night, u come into an orc base and your dead. Burrows, etc.

COKILLA!

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hehe i havent really been bothered but the transistion from Roc to TFT. i think the even though upgrading the TH costs 100 more lumber other thins cost less so i think it levels out. and you just try attacking me with T1 units.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
i used to own with ne in roc but when i tried my strat i got raped by headhunts that was a rude awakening! i even shifted my strat to using a new race. tft is completely a new game. and yes
lumber=more important than gold so i use humans