Man i suck

JBWT3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LoL i would try to help you but damn Game Stop is yet to call me saying... "COME PICK UP YOUR PREORDER COPY"

But im sure i will suck to...

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
haha... I knew this is the reaction the game would have when I was beta testing it... it is a LOT different

Jeanz

Member!
Reaction score
I considered myself decent at RoC but in frozen throne... even my friend who had like a 95% win record gets owned. Damn beta players whomping the floor. It also seems like Tier1 is what wins the game. Teching is basically useless as the tier1 beats you .

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Gah, tier1 should be able to beat you, Jeanz....although I don't like the new tech, I'm getting used to it very fast.

Silynt Rage

Member!
Reaction score
yeah, I was a beta tester for a while, but I only tested out the night elves, so I'm gonna get owned rapidly now cuz I play humans....

GAH!

Mud

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah i agree that the beta testers are owning.but i love having them in games with me..giving me advice-

and yeah i suck ass too at TFT as of now....2-1 and ive found that spell breakers rock ass!!!

however i hate how everyone fels that they have to get the new hero for their race...ive never even tried Blood Mage outside of solo games agasint the comp...MK stil rocks my world :)

mobius

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
AOE is rapage, ull notice certain spells *cough* blizzard, will do much more damage than it used to. ppl used to call frost nova nuking... the first time you use flamestrike, you wont beleive its balanced = )

UltimateJim

Member!
Reaction score
flame strike lvl 3 desicates teir 1 units, and i've found out thats it better that using the archmage to run and blizzard their workers (peasants/peons/acolytes) u run up, flame coil and run like hell, since its not a channeling spell its in and out, rehcarge in and out, recharge and so on

Warg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im 14 and 7 like this sucks i used to suck buti m getten better right and now i getten stuck with nobos and im losing cuz they elave right in beginning

mrmillies

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yea....I played beta (warforge and bnet) and i still get owned. Thats prolly more cause i suck at the game then the fact that everything has been changed. rec 10-20 (very sad bet still gains exp)

SkyClone

Member!
Reaction score
The problem is the extra 100 wood for upgrading your main :*(
That is BAD! BAD I tell ya just plain BAD!