Do you like the new BFTech skin?

• Total voters

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
coolmission said:
omfg you use DarkD2???? wtf w00t I won! :doped
why did you make it? or do you use it? i like it except for this:

why do we have to have the "template fundraiser and the battleforums shirt shop icons" up there? cant see the rest of the word diablo! gahh

its like, the templates have been bought, we dont need the fundraiser.

and the buy the shirts icon is not neccessary because there is another "shirt shop" directly below the banners, some1 fix this >< makes me mad :angry

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Lwek said:
Still waiting...
subliminal message
Once I realised that coRtALoS and my AIM times weraen't similar, and that there was no way for me to work on implementing the skin myself (unless I hacked), I stopped doing so.

And ever since the Template Fundraiser came out, I decided not to bother doing more.
ouple of skins that are 56k-friendly, and a dark one in slight testing (a new concept, and to see why the hell Internet Explorer 5.0 doesn't render it correctly), but I doubt any would get implemented. Why? Because even though my skin-designing skills are 'fine', I have zero knowledge of putting them into BattleForums.*

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
Bio.Hazard said:
why did you make it? or do you use it? i like it except for this:

why do we have to have the "template fundraiser and the battleforums shirt shop icons" up there? cant see the rest of the word diablo! gahh

its like, the templates have been bought, we dont need the fundraiser.

and the buy the shirts icon is not neccessary because there is another "shirt shop" directly below the banners, some1 fix this >< makes me mad :angry
yesh I made it (*proud*)

I didn't implement those buttons. Blame cort!

Reaction score
I Hate It Because The "Tech" Theme Is So Common.

-D2Addict

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
I love Teech -sc, dont like rest!

SC FOTW

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
jd-inflames said:
Yeah, I'm waiting for the dark skin, then I'll have something to use other than BattleF :D
yeah,same here, i like the new skin,but i cant keep it on for more then 10 mins,because my eyes start to hurt.

BattleF > all other skins.. for now atleast

Stardragon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.beelzebub.se
I really like the new skin BUT;

1, The gray toolbar with Home, Portal, User CP, FAQ and so on is not positioned correct in Opera.
2, The top section with the colored link for voting on Diablo, Warcraft and so on looks like shit. They should really be changed into a more friendly color.
3, The banners in the top section also contributes to making it look like shit but I understand that you can't remove those (guess they earn BF some desperately needed cash).

Oh and btw, there really should be an option to allow ones choice of skin override the forum defaults in the game forums (warcraft, diablo etc)!

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I didn't like the Diablo and WC ones, but I find the SC is better. I don't like the orbs that much, and don't like that the graphics overlap on the top. Other than that it's pretty good. I'm using the SC one.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Also, because of the little menu on the side, it causes the text to go out of whack if you use the
tag on the first few lines.​

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
It looks nice, but I can't read x42's posts. So I'm sticking with SCGhost.

(And that huge circle/smaller circle thing in the top right corner is sort of annoying, but it's only at the top, so that's okay. It's not bad at the bottom, as that only shows < half of it.)

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Bjornita said:

(And that huge circle/smaller circle thing in the top right corner is sort of annoying, but it's only at the top, so that's okay. It's not bad at the bottom, as that only shows < half of it.)

Where have you been?

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Bjornita said:

That should NEVER be a reason not to use the new skins.*