Like the new BFTech skin?

Do you like the new BFTech skin?

• Total voters

FuLouZero

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
No because It gives me a headache and is better than the posts.

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
[rain]I like it. I think it's professional looking. My only complaint would be that it's light..but that's because I'm hardcore gawth.[/rain]

Zerglite

Reaction score
x42bn6 said:
No. Because I have 56k and nobody can read my posts on it.*
no, because i cant read what he just said ^^

Zmoney

Reaction score
Sometimes its hard to read the font, but I like it alot more.

gogog postcount.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
Yeah, I'm waiting for the dark skin, then I'll have something to use other than BattleF :D

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I like it a lot, but it has a few things that sort of irk me, just small things though. The skin is amazing, but given my eyes, I will use the Darker Theme once it's released as well. :)

Great Job Sicloan and Akule! :lovedup

Death_Noodle

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.noodledesigns.net
I like it this skin, not sure what the dark skin looks like though cause akule hasnt really given me any info aboot it. I like how it came out in the end, sicloan really gg'd my flash banner i originally made for this, which looked something like this http://noodledesigns.net/likelol/ :(. I also had a flash navigation bar that was removed for whatever reason http://noodledesigns.net/likelol/navbar.swf (this is scalled bigger than its supposed to be). The only thing i really see in the final skin that bugs me is that the orbs and the top flash part on the Diablo wand warcraft versions is it looks like the images were compressed much when they were saved, and the top navbar looks too long, covers up some text also.

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
nice catch f.u.c.k.

if only it said mutiny instead of munity, we could have just renamed it the pirate skin...

i like the layout of the postcount/personal info and stuff, but i dont like the white bg; so i will continue to stick to the darkd2 until the dark version comes out

edit: put the pic at the bottom cause the right box on this skin make there be like 10 spaces between the "nice catch f.u.c.k." and the pic...

Sly

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Samsara said:
a light gray would have been much more suitable than white.
Agreed. Its more stylish than white and easier for x42's posts. But I like it as it is now. Though I will use the darker one when it comes out.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Yeah, I agree with Samsara, replace the white with grey for the post backgrounds and you got something going. It makes X42's typing at the end invisible and hard to read :(. Other than that, I got no problems against it :D.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Hellwolf_36 said:
Yeah, I agree with Samsara, replace the white with grey for the post backgrounds and you got something going. It makes X42's typing at the end invisible and hard to read :(. Other than that, I got no problems against it :D.
Methinks I can make another typing style. :)*

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
x42bn6 said:
Methinks I can make another typing style. :)*
make 1 that fades to black lol, that can be light background friendly; and then they can make a choice on the skin to change "x42bn6's font color"

x42dark
x42light
x42red

lol

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Bio.Hazard said:
make 1 that fades to black lol, that can be light background friendly; and then they can make a choice on the skin to change "x42bn6's font color"

x42dark
x42light
x42red

lol
Ew, skins named after me! My ego isn't that big!*

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
x42bn6 said:
Ew, skins named after me! My ego isn't that big!*
i meant to have a choice of what color your post should be in, maybe another selection box near the skin chooser...

cant wait for the dark version... DarkD2 doesnt show postcounts or anything cool, it has the stupid rpg information...

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
Bio.Hazard said:
so i will continue to stick to the darkd2 until the dark version comes out
omfg you use DarkD2???? wtf w00t I won! :doped