Least used SC Spell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyglow2

Member!
Reaction score
How can you even judge that you're right if you don't even look or consider other people's opinion. I've looked at this whole discussion and thought about it so I have a right to say that you're wrong, which is what I think.

skyglow1

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
It doesn't work the way you say it does. That's what I've been saying all along. Here :tnt It seems you haven't considered my posts, but just said that EMP is good vs toss like any clueless newbie. I read your post that's why I quote it to show you how WRONG you are.

skyglow2

Member!
Reaction score
It doesn't work the WAY I say it does? Please explain. And also, I am not a clueless newbie, I certinaly ain't new to the game of starcraft, if I were I wouldn't be able to make my posts, and I'm certinaly not clueless. If I was clueless why would I even bother posting.

skyglow1

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
How do you propose to hit moving targets when EMP doesn't target a unit? You can't. It'll miss. All you have to do is move out of it's flight path. When you make stupid posts like EMP > toss, then you sound like a clueless newbie. It's underpowered which is why in like 98% of pvts, you won't see them. Hence, my first post in the thread.

skyglow2

Member!
Reaction score
You don't have to target a unit to hit with emp, I've tried doing it before, simply hit the area in front of the path the units are moving, and unless the opponent sees this coming fast enough, the emp will hit. Things like high templars don't sually move too.

Sounding like one doesn't make me one, prove that I am newbie before you state anything that definite.

skyglow1

Phoenix2003

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah, so they can change direction. And with it's VERY small radius, it won't matter, either.
Your moronic posts are proving it for me. So you're just posting that to be a PRICK. Well, it worked.

skyglow2

Member!
Reaction score
Then send in cloaked wraiths where he got no turrets.

Calm down phoenix, if I'm such a newb, why are you getting so angry over me? You have to resort to insults.

skyglow1

Tiger_shark

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
skyglow2 said:
Then send in cloaked wraiths where he got no turrets.
lol...sure....i'm only going to have 1 scanner and i won't build one at my expo...rrright....

and u do realize that in TvT, people get turrets really fast and they build it basically EVERYWHERE

nobody would fast tech to EMP in TvT and get opponent's scanners and send in cloaked wraiths...rofl

skyglow2

Member!
Reaction score
I never said people fast tech to emp, just naming the ways it can be used.

skyglow1

ReiGn

Premium Member
Reaction score
Emp'ing a scan late game is useless. your opponent will obviously have sci vessels of their own by then. and only a dumbass builds one comsat in a whole game.

skyglow2

Member!
Reaction score
You miss the point, I'm just showing you what emp can do, Im not gonna go into detail about each thing it can. I can't be bothered arguing. GO think what you want, if it makes you feel happy that you think you're correct, I have nothing against that.

Btw this is about unused spells. I haven't seen consume used in quite a while.

skyglow1

skyglow2

Member!
Reaction score
Did you know you could hit scanner with it?

skyglow1

--Edit--

All right, quit the convo here. You guys can't get along, because of different types of playing the game, so, just stop and talk about something else.

Cortana

Member!
Reaction score
id say hallucination. the terran medic uses blind (optic flare) and you have to use it on the second terran mission

Status
Not open for further replies.