Kill Barbs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbucs15

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i am a barb I admit I suck but I use all legit stuff I use a ls and some crappy sheild wit griz armor and a 8% string if I had some leech rings I woudl own but what I am sayin is I am legit so I dont wana hear all barbs arent legit cause I am and I dueled before I sold my gf and leech rings

xbucs15

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
o and what does it matter if yoru char looks the same as another all zons use the exact same thing buriza wf or titans

XShadowKnightX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
barbs own sorcs, zons own barbs(godly vs godly[legit]), pallys own zons, sorcs own pallys, asns n druids r just out there....

Raidenshi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
bsgames.2ya.com
Zons vs barbs. Zons dont always win, I have fought 89 zons with my 74 barb and won, and he is only a dual Jedi (ls of course). They were friends but they raised thier zons wrong, and I got bored so I did the zon trick. (Gimme a SOJ and I'll tell you how to do it) Its funny watch guided arrows just humming through you for a half an hour waiting for the Zon to get close enough so you can Smack Them Upside The Head!

Raidenshi is my account and I play on West

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by XShadowKnightX
barbs own sorcs, zons own barbs(godly vs godly[legit]), pallys own zons, sorcs own pallys, asns n druids r just out there....
my barb will duel zon too

liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
huh are you ok raiden? you seem to have problems man and no im not a 3rd grade drop out you fool, i do what mr t told me to do. stay in school! you dirty ass monkey go eat a banana or something little kid, you sure dont act like youre 15 and btw this thread is so old... why did it come back?

influentz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by liqu1d_g0at
all barbs look the same and that was proven when i went in game with cvysa and his friend they had the same gear.... and even you don use bugged you prolly use arreats or gaze shaft SS gf or fbb and other barb stuff that all barbs use so dont come with that crap k?
but that's the same with everyone... don't u usually see a pally with gaze/shaft... ss/herald... shaeffers/cruel zerk/fury rod...??

yeah so "dont come with that crap k?" sure.

liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hey stop posting in this thread!!!!!!!!!
pallys dont look the same although most use gaze they all use different armor and weapon and they all use SS but what char doesnt use SS?

dirkdig

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Misterwhippy
:) you respect. i have seen some good necros out there, but no one really plays the necro class. :(
I just made a tweaker nec with leftovers from my mules and he dropped a 99 wf zon with 160/60 bugged string jagged jewel 08 gaze.
Necros are really easy to make, don't take too much wealth either :) (NvN can take like 200, but tweakers cost like 20-30 :))

sp1d3r

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
who the **** cares what they look like jsut get over it and stop your bitching

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
its just his opinion, you dont have to get all pissy about it. no one likes elemental druids, but no ones going to flame you if you say so...

liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
raiden man go **** a pig kid no one cares about this thread and no one cares about you ok got that understood? huh bitch? SAY IT

Raidenshi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
bsgames.2ya.com
Look, Im not getting all pissy over his opinion, but has he actually ever raised a barb!? There NOT THAT BAD! You actually do need some skill to make them, its more than just WW with 1 wp im WW, with 2 Im frenzy, I just think that people shouldnt judge a class by its cover, I find more legit barbs in West than I do East, so if you want legit, go to asia, wait... yeah, no, europe, no... I dunno, just not east, they have zephyr so there. Now. I judge chars by how I make them, and their worth(how good they are) to me. The only classes I havent made are... Assasin, Im making a zon now, then Ill make a pally, then an assasin, and so on, I want 1 of each class on my account. If you want a "legit" duel, get noob stuff from larzuk norm and go beat the crap out of people until your both raw and bloody ok? ok! I'm not a problemed person, I just got sick to hell of getting bossed around all my damn life and now I am retaliating. This is why I play games. Now if anyone wants to come to my forums where we dont just classes on their equipment or cheapness, go to bsgames.proboards4.com

My staff awaits.

And BTW Liquid, your the only one who doesnt care about this thread but you apparently do since your still posting.
There are legit chars in this world, but for those who are not I give them this advice, play open! s1n.cjb.net and mewgood.com have the stuff you would probably need you sissies, we play on closed becuase we are legit! Not stupid bastages who play for the stuff that will get deleted with the new patch. We need a new patch!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.