Status
Not open for further replies.

liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
B
BARBS SUCK GUYS WHAT DO YOU THINK? LET ME MAKE IT EASY TO UNDERSTAND.... 1 BARBS GET INCREASED LIFE SKILLS ETC JUST BY CASTING A DUMBASS SKILL 2 THEY GET Fr/w AND RESISTS WITH A GAY PASSIVE SKILL, NO CASTING NECESARY...
3 ALL THOSE FAGS DO I WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW NOTHING ELSE AND ALL I SEE ARE SWORD AND SHIELD BARBS THAT ARE NOT EVEN LEGIT! MAN BARBS ARE THE CHEESIEST CHARS EVER! PALLY FOR EVER
PALLYS ARE HARD TO MAKE, THEY REQUIRE SKILL THEY DONT GET LIFE JUST BY CASTING SOMETHING AND THEN USING OTHER SKILLS AND THEY ARE MOSTLY ALL LEGIT!
cmon you have to agree, all you do in a barb is max ww bo etc and in a pally there are so many variations whereas in gay ass barbs there are only the gay WWers..

leegim_02

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
sheesh! CALM DOWN! if you dont like barbs, then dont use them.

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
barbs are guy, i never played one, but pallys aer even more gay (uber gay)

dirkdig

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If you only frequent public games, the only paladins you will see are zealots. Most of them use ith berserker, or are too newb to afford basic DR equipment.

Barbs in truth have more playable variants than any other class.
Singer, frenzy, iron barb, polearm barb, berserker barb, sword/shield whirlwind barb, throwing barb... for pvp, there are bvb, tweaker, thrower, and hybrid variants.

I'm sure there are more I have forgotten, too.

Legendarian

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think barbs are great and made properly, even with legit stuff, they can be pretty good duelers against pretty much any char class. Except for a lot of zons... zons are the ones that are cheap. I'm going to stand in this spot and click rapidly for 7 seconds and win the duel.... pretty lame :p especially when they have the Zephyr bows and all that stuff.

YeoKeh

Battleforums OG
Reaction score
zephyr bytes i can afford stormshield gaze string and shaft and a ccb and i own any legit withmy 3k lfie

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
barbs arent cheap compared to Sorceress' and Amazons with the teleport, guided arrow, and hex charms....also Oak sage (a druid skill) increases life too, so are druids cheap characters? and the walk run speed and natural resist arnt a HUGE bonus anyways, they are not the greatest skills....and the Zons skill critical strike, thats a cheap skill.....imagine if barbs had that one?

pallys are hard to make? just max charge/fana/zeal (cows) and some to holy shield and there u go...u got urself a pally.

b.t.w. u cant just call a skill cheap because its good....u want barbs to use bash and stun instead of ww? And no barb skill is as cheap as fana is...

barbs arnt cheap

liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
omg i posted the wrong reply for the variant crap... lol
anyways i dont like barbs because most of them are bugged and they are all the same, maybe if the mace barb was still a playable variant...

sp1d3r

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
they do have advantages and everything but if they are so cheap and good and everything why dont you make one then then you can be cheap with everyone else and mabye be better at the game or make another char that can own barbs if you think you can or at least try

kesman2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
sorry i dont know how to quote a part of a post only the whole thing:D

hey man im not sure on this one but i think its a screwed up thing on bnet... barbs always critical hit, no matter what

im all for barbs. they are so fun. There are more variants with barbs than with zons. With zons theres two things a multi\guided bowazon a lightning fury javazon.
with barbs you have many a zerker, wwer, singer, thrower, frenzy, stone or rock or somthing. Dont laugh when i say thrower. They can be good they double throw and s*** and still can kill in hell.

liqu1d_g0at

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i really dont wanna make my own barb... whenever my zon sees a bugged barb i put on full SLOW and pk them they cant catch me with the slow hahahaahha die barbs!!!

VirtualLoafer

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Is it time to institute Affirmative Action for Barbs? If so, call me the Jesse Jackson of D2. I love barbs (Sorc and Zon's too). I guess that's probably because I'm lacking in the strategy area, but I'm working on it.

I do have alot of respect for people who can play some of the "softer" characters and make 'em work. I can't imagine how to build a pally or Necro that can house cows like my Zon or Sorc. I'm sure they exist but to make 'em takes real talent.

kesman2

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
necros are ONLY good for cows! in my opinion they can own cows easily but suck about everything else. I know there must be some really good necros out there that could kill baal in hell but i dont know of many. I like to use my necro in cows but thats it.

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
my necro rocks man, it can kill cows with out using gay revives. (courpse explosion and iron golem with amp damage, rocks the cows) i can duel any sorc, barb, pally, druid, necro, successfully. i cant kill zons yet, i cant get near them... :-\ mine also did the hellforge ques in hell 5 minutes faster then my friends barb...

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by liqu1d_g0at
well i really dont wanna make my own barb... whenever my zon sees a bugged barb i put on full SLOW and pk them they cant catch me with the slow hahahaahha die barbs!!!
how can u call barbs cheap? look at ur self! all u do is put on slow and sit there firing guided arrow, that is cheaper than any barb ive seen

Status
Not open for further replies.