Info: Ith/Occy ring/Dupes :and they WONT BE DELETED

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiX

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
ok idiot..how long has duping hacked items been going on? like since the beginning...and what are one of these forum threads about?..." bnet hacking "? and do you use? a bot?...JED?...Aris notice your using unlegitmate ways of getting items?...so dont talk about being legit man... enuff said think about it Mr. Smartass
don't think your so legit man botting is unlegitimate

truthfully im not legit either so you know what grow up and realize that dupes will never be fully deleted and you will keep see'ing godly items surpassing what you call a " WF " ok? so stop bitching about how you want dupes to go away...it wont

~night

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
but my items are legit. arnt they? and yours are not. you cannot goto arreat summit and look up the stats for an oculus ring can you? NO! so sit down.

im not doing anything that anyone else couldnt do manually. i just dont have the time to spend doing it all the time like SOME ppl do.

bnet has always tried to keep hacks off realm. they know how it can destroy a game. just look at original diablo. no one plays it anymore cause its completely hacked up. its no fun without rules. rules make the game what it is. if you can just have infinate life, never take dmg, and have lvl 9999999 to every skill. the game would be boring and no one would play it and no one would buy any more games from that company because they would know it would just be hacked up again.

ppl bought d2 cause they heard about realms. they heard their would be a place where you could play the game without hackers and cheaters. THATS WHY diablo2 is as popular as it is. and blizzard knows this.

they will do what they need to to make more money. and if it means deletign all hacks to keep loyal customers then thats what they will do. and you have no say so about it.

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
heh i aint even standing up...who types standing up?...think aris...dont think your all big shot now man...just admit..your botting...and thats unlegit and thats what im trying to get at...you say that in diabloii.net forums you get banned for even trying to step foot in there...so save your breathe and realize that your botting ok?

if you wanna be super legit then do it manually ok?

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
and you know that other ppl have those hacks and shit...think of it as this...who cares about other people man...let them hack and get their accounts deleted and cd keys banned it happens just leave it don't complain play your own game dont mind what other people are doing if you keep thinking like that then your just gonna have a big problem on your hands..." your gonna care about what other people do too much "

just because blizzard said in the first place realms are gona be hack free?...meh...and o ya about old diablo...the reason why they stopped playing that its because old diablo is old...not because its hacked to death..its because its old and we have new diablo out ok?...and old diablo was fun so fun it was

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok, dupes can still be deleted if they have the sma id # dupescan is still in effect, what is safe are charms, rings and ammys, and for the moment, iths
aris, they cannot remove all items that are heavily duped if the have no id, rare affixes are random, so if they want to get rid of duped raven sirals, they will have to delete every item that has the affixes raven spiral, which could come on any rare item
the only foolproof way to get rid of hacked items is to go through every single account one by one and delete any items they suspect of being hacked, which would be based on pure guesswork as there is no real way to tell most of the time

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
hmmm YAY ...unlesss those bastards get bored and actualy start going thru accounts

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
Originally posted by l33t_0n3
Aris is a newb... me and cows have a pretty nice point, aris is just a retard :)
amen...o man amen to that

NZ_Falcon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by TwistedRat
hmmm YAY ...unlesss those bastards get bored and actualy start going thru accounts
Heh imagine how many accounts they would have to go thru dude, i mean alright only around 20,000 on at one time (this is estimation) but alot of people have alot of mule accounts, imagine going thru all of that sheesh, they've got wc3, sc-ghost to think about right now

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Aris is a newb... me and cows have a pretty nice point, aris is just a retard :)
that is just fu<ked up, aris is entitled to his opinion even if u dont agree with it, many people do not want to play the game with hacks all over, that is why they play closed in the first place usually
then there are people who like challenges and numbers, those are the hackers
i dont agree with aris, but i dont think he is a retard at all

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude im sarcastic... and 20,000 is a bad guess for amount of accnts... I know that there is like 99999999 users who have many accnts... :p I have 6/realm here :p

NZ_Falcon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude im sarcastic... and 20,000 is a bad guess for amount of accnts... I know that there is like 99999999 users who have many accnts... :p I have 6/realm here :p
Tru dat, i know a guy who has around 40 odd accounts, :mad: damn rich bastards

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
heh aris better get his facts straight...i dont even have iths, bugged items...i dont understand why he would say such a...*SNIFF *sniff horrible thing to me like that...iunno don't care...sorry i ever said anything just hate it when people complain about something they can't do nothing about

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
aww fine, cows :( I am thread starter! THIS IS NOW A FLAME THREAD!!1 /flame on
/flame off
naah I dont wanna loose my point :p

NZ_Falcon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Heh it's not surprising this sticky thread has gone pretty much off topic i mean most stickys do, they're just up there for so long people start to forget wat the thread is about:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.