Status
Not open for further replies.

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
STICKY ME PLS! Info: Ith/Occy ring/Dupes :and they WONT BE DELETED

heh, well theres that suspicion goin round that occy rings and Ith's are gonna go. I say not.

Ever have an ith? it has 75 all resists? hmm, what runeword has 75 all resists? SILENCE! To get rid of ith, they'd have to remove the SILENCE runeword from Diablo 2. They've already given up!

Plauge masters/order noose/ stone emblem/ raven spirals/etc
There are many arres named that, so blizz'd haveta remove not just rares NAMED that (they do not have the technology to do that) they'd have to remove ALL RARES FROM THE GAME!

Occy Rings are the name and game sees em as The Stone of Jordan- They'd have to remove ALL SOJS to get rid of occy rings, that'd be gay!

Now STOP spamming that iths and occy rimgs and dupes are gone, only really the CD-KEYS and ACCOUNT NAMES of the dupers go.

Im expecting for EVERYONE to flame me with retarded reasons that they WILL go, but its pretty much official... They've given up

Flaming_cows PLEASE DO NOT PROVE ME WRONG

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
good someone finaly took the time to make this thread PLZ Stickie this

NZ_Falcon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: STICKY ME PLS! Info: Ith/Occy ring/Dupes :and they WONT BE DELETED

Hell yea bitch, you tell it like it is dude:D

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
U know it want probly since Most the mods are LZ and are online only half the time as most ppl

l33t 0n3

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
MORE BACKUP :)

Today I learned ith can be made of ANY runeword, so blizz'd haveta remove all runewords to remove iths..... :D

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I view the forum more than anyone else here. I am normally not around on the weekends because of competitions.

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Im jsut glad this is stickied... also the Open B.net hacking in the Bot/Editor forum should be stickied too

Igniteteg

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
let me ask you this... If you think occy and others can't be deleted then please tell me why they delete the bug soj ring for skill hack!!!!!!!! The one with -str!!!!! Now please answer that if your so sure those occy ring and others will stay. Now remember the bugged soj were name just like any other Stone of Jordan but they still got deleted from everyone account!!!!! I'm still leaning to my conclusion that they will be deleted soon if they made the bugged soj go then these occy bugged zon soj and stuff will go for sure. Unless u can prove me wrong I wanna hear it.:D

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wow.....none of u knew any of this? its common knowledge......

ok well heres how they got rid of certain bugged items, the stats
the -str is a dead give away, there are certain hex limits for stats, and then there are game set limits in the .mpqs (as most mod makers know)
now, lets use sockets as an example
the game views socketed[#] as an attribute on an item, which is why it is possible to add +sockets to aa jeweland put that into an item with fuzziers item editor, if it wasnt for mpq set limits, any item could have sockets (charms, rings, ammys, etc.) however the patch states that if an item has a charm id then it must not have sockets, same with rings and ammys sockets are easy to detect and so they have no chance of even entering a game, however an item with the +str attribute could go to the hex set limit of - something and pass unless blizz specifically looks for ittems that violate the mpq limits

get it?

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I KNEW IT THE -STATS !!! Those nOObs in that PK GAME DIDNT KNOW SHIT!!!yay kool i should have said something ;(

RiX

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
rgr =) so dupes aint gonna be deleted...sigh like i said b4....i dont lie...its only common sense...they only way they gonna delete them YES is to delete all runewords sigh i shoulda said that earlier...but 133t one you are 133t gj =)

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
personally i think they should just delete all items in teh game that can/have been duped/hacked. all rings/ammys/charms/runewords etc.

and then patch it so they cant be made anymore.

think about it. the only ppl that would really get pissed off about it would be the ppl that were using/making them. and i could care less about them. let them quit d2. i dont want hackers on realm playing with me anyhow.

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
they dont have to get rid of them idiot. they just have to delete them one time. they would still be available. dumbass.

Status
Not open for further replies.