Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
nowadays it is worse than that...

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yeah I noticed mostly anything is considered "great art" take that picture of the Campbell Chicken Soup cans that are stacked like a pyramid...maybe I should photograph my fingernail and make a couple of million dollars...sigh

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by RiX
I Guess i will be the only one to stand up for God

listen to you all bashing god when you guys know nothing about the bible.

you know nothing about god and you bash him

same thing as you dont know nothing about other people and you assume that they wear glasses or have no friends?

what more do you know about satan?

a Bible dates back to centuries and people have been trying to burn that thing a bizzilion times....and yet...it still survived?...coincidence?..

you say they make up shit for questions they cannot answer?...that is which not true...there were James,Matthew,Luke,John,Paul i think and all of them in different time periods wrote the EXACT same thing?...coincidence?..

you think people suffer because of God?
God has a plan for everyone in the world...there is a SATAN and there is a GOD

no doubt about that

There is a spirtual war going on inside your room right next to you and you dont even know about it..there fighting for your soul...heard of the term fallen angels?...everytime you think bad, sin there is a fallen angel because they have just lost a piece of you.

God lets people suffer to build them stronger...he can't do nothing to those he cannot help..hes not gonna come to you...he wants you to go to him.

if your on your mother f'in deathbed do you look to satan for comfort?..

why do priests and shit appear?...why look to god for a last resort?...he's glad you do at your deathbed better sooner then never...why do people fall and cry to god and blame god?...

he hurts for you man...he hurts for you...he protects many...

i used to be like...a non believer sort of i was so unsure of myself and so unsure of everything in this world...

god was the only thing that made sense to me...if you stopped listening with your mind and listened with your heart you would understand what im saying.

God waits for you. He wants you to realize that hes the only one you need in your life.

in the next several posts i will argue all of you guys because i will stand for what i believe in with examples most true and some to make you think
Actually rix I have read the bible and know the supposed god as well as you do. Not at all you have never met god you have never talked to god(prayers dont count it was a 1 way conversation)

The bible has lasted so long the same way budhism, confusism, islam, and judiasm has lasted so long. It was popular with dedicated people who travled around and told other people.

Do you know the history behind christianity I mean like how it spread to Europe? A european ruler decided he needed a way to keep the poor people happy and have the nobles concentrate on instead of building up ideas of war. He Picked christianty. So an entire country had the state religon of christianity. they passed it on to many countries such as all travlers spread things.
Do you realise Confuism has been around 1000's of years longer than the bible and has 4x the supporters? just a thought.

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by RiX
" the bible "

what...i answered it...just because you don't like it doesn't mean it isn't an answer...what?

what are you afraid of Tronga?

im sure you got the book in your house...read it man...its the answer to every question you put before me...

stop thinking its bs stop thinking its made up...stop blaming god for the life you have..

lol im not running man...im sitting here comfortably laughing.

it would be a trip wouldn't it...

hey man didn't you hear about the guy who died and came alive again? and he talked about heaven and hell? and this wasn't jesus it was recently...things in the world you aren't exposed to is because the News press supresses god.
im am double posting because I had to no other way to fit it all...

Ok I dont fill like RE-READING the bible so can you prove somethings for me since you seem to think it has all the answers
1.How do we know god exist
2.why must we worship god
3.why should we worship a "jelaous god" as he says it
4.Why does god claim to love us yet he demands worship?

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
and more:

why we need to be afraid of going to Hell if God loves us so much?

How do you know Jesus had no twin? this one is vital

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Guys remember religion is FAITH there is no way to prove it right or wrong it just makes one's life easier in my opinion to believe that after I die I'll still live on somehow...would you like to live the rest of your life in fear that the next moment you might get struck by lightning...hit by a moving vehicle...slip in the bathtub and break your neck...catch a rare non-curable disease...get cancer and die...get into a fight and get hit in the wrong place and die...walk into a store being robbed and end up being shot because the thief was nervous...:( Personally I just feel better believing that even though I will die inevitably I will still ive on someway or another and that this short life of no more than 120 possible years will lead to something else in which my essence, soul, inner being,...simple conciousness will still be active to see the future and maybe effect it...maybe that's just me:( :(

Mark4

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Religion lives for weak human beings basically afraid to die that want to hold onto some ****ing belief which they created up all bythemselves.

Yes, Jesus was a living person. But that doesn't mean the bible is true, and Jesus performed all those miracles. Things get exaggerated and converted as they get passed down for 2000 years you know.

I know the bible and I've also studied philosophy myself.

There are so many philosophical flaws in the bible the philosophers fear to notify the public because of the bashings of Christians that will follow.

And yes, religion does make people good in many ways. Many people avoid sinning or doing anything against their teachings to go to heaven or shit. It also gives them false comfort of their morality.

But that doesn't mean God exist.

If you have really studied the bible. The Theological way, you can find so MANY FLAWS unexplainable. It isn't a perfect book. It isn't really logical in many terms. And it's a book that has been edited a hundred times since the Roman empire. We almost know nothing of the original print. DO YOU KNOW THAT BIBLE LOVER???

When I said unequality among humans is the basic flaw of the Christian theory, I wasn't saying that to sound smart or anything. Unequality DOES prove that the ****ing asshole doesn't exist. Also, there are SO MANY scientific facts that you can't ignore that don't match with the bible.

In the bible it said that earth was the center of the universe and that the sun revolved around it! This was proven false somewhere in the 16, 17C. No doubt about bashing scientists at that period. People stupid and blindfolded like you Rix, bashing scientists that proved things with a REAL EVIDENCE.

You talking bible? You talking philosophy? Don't think you can with the brain of yours.

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Mark4
Religion lives for weak human beings basically afraid to die that want to hold on to some ****ing belief that they made up bythemselves.

Yes, Jesus was a living person. But you can't say every story in the bible is true.

I know the bible. I've studied philosophy myself.

There are so many philosophical flaws in the bible the philosophers fear to notify the public because of the bashings of Christians that will follow.
And yes, religion does make people good in many ways. Many people avoid sinning or doing anything against their teachings to go to heaven or shit.

But that doesn't mean God exists.

If you have really studied the bible. The Theologic way, you can find so MANY FLAWS. It isn't a perfect book. It isn't really logical in many terms. And it's a book that has been edited a hundred times since the Roman empire. We almost know nothing of the original print. DO YOU KNOW THAT BIBLE LOVER???

When I said unequality among humans is the basic flaw of the Christian theory, I wasn't saying that to sound smart or shit. Unequality DOES prove that the ****ing asshole doesn't exist. And there are SO MANY scientific facts that don't match with the bible.

In the bible it said that earth was the center of the universe and that the sun revolved around it! This was proven false somewhere in the 16, 17C. No doubt about bashing scientists at that period. People stupid and blindfolded like you Rix, bashing scientists that proved things with a REAL EVIDENCE.

You talking bible? You talking philosophy? Don't think you can with the brain of yours.
Who exactly are you replying to...believers of life after death in general, christians, or some person whos posted earlier?

(After editing) Yea his reply really does need to be put down :p

RiX

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
Originally posted by Mark4
Religion lives for weak human beings basically afraid to die that want to hold onto some ****ing belief which they created up all bythemselves.

Yes, Jesus was a living person. But that doesn't mean the bible is true, and Jesus performed all those miracles. Things get exaggerated and converted as they get passed down for 2000 years you know.

I know the bible and I've also studied philosophy myself.

And yes, religion does make people good in many ways. Many people avoid sinning or doing anything against their teachings to go to heaven or shit. It also gives them false comfort of their morality.

But that doesn't mean God exist.

If you have really studied the bible. The Theological way, you can find so MANY FLAWS unexplainable. It isn't a perfect book. It isn't really logical in many terms. And it's a book that has been edited a hundred times since the Roman empire. We almost know nothing of the original print. DO YOU KNOW THAT BIBLE LOVER???

When I said unequality among humans is the basic flaw of the Christian theory, I wasn't saying that to sound smart or anything. Unequality DOES prove that the ****ing asshole doesn't exist. Also, there are SO MANY scientific facts that you can't ignore that don't match with the bible.

ok...good job guys..

if you guys think im stupid then alright with me...we all have the right to believe

only you guys have offended me by what you guys believed that you guys say there is not god because there is no scientific fact he doesn't exist...but theres a Scientific fact that Jesus did exist and he was a real person....never the less you guys follow science

SmashBros.Pro

Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Originally posted by RiX
ok...good job guys..

if you guys think im stupid then alright with me...we all have the right to believe

only you guys have offended me by what you guys believed that you guys say there is not god because there is no scientific fact he doesn't exist...but theres a Scientific fact that Jesus did exist and he was a real person....never the less you guys follow science
I completly agree with you and I have no problem with people with different beliefs than me.

Science couldn't prove the existance of God, but it makes good points about life coming from primordial soup and stuff. I believe in God completly though and I don't think he is this huge superpowerful thing that could create a planet with his left hand alone, I think he's just a normal person that's more of like a King or something.

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
Originally posted by SmashBros.Pro
I completly agree with you and I have no problem with people with different beliefs than me.

Science couldn't prove the existance of God, but it makes good points about life coming from primordial soup and stuff. I believe in God completly though and I don't think he is this huge superpowerful thing that could create a planet with his left hand alone, I think he's just a normal person that's more of like a King or something.
i accept that...honestly i do thats acceptable...because there are scientific facts of the bible and scientific facts about jesus...Tronga you like science so much become a scientist in the bible....

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Originally posted by Mydogrulestheplanet
god is an all-powerful and all-just being
says you and a bible You can not show me in any way any tangible proof god existed. Jeus yes i belive he existed but dont beleive he is the son of an all powerful being he was just another profit of a blind religon who to make himself look cooler to his followers said he was the son of god he might not have even ever said that his profits just wrote that and exagerated that. So even Jesus saying he is the son of god is not proven.

RiX

Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
Originally posted by ForGeD
says you and a bible You can not show me in any way any tangible proof god existed. Jeus yes i belive he existed but dont beleive he is the son of an all powerful being he was just another profit of a blind religon who to make himself look cooler to his followers said he was the son of god he might not have even ever said that his profits just wrote that and exagerated that. So even Jesus saying he is the son of god is not proven.
he performed miracles man

Korittke

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That is possibly of of the most stupidest things I have had the pleasure of hearing some one say...to say that the only thing you is that you dont know anything basically calls your life worthless since you neither added nor learned anything from the past or present that you live in. I could understand saying not knowing everything because that statement atleast hold some validity but I cant believe anyone has lived their life thus far not knowing anything...just because people say some old guy is smart and sounds "intellectual" use your own mind and make your own opinions. That is possibly the greatest advice you will ever receive in your life...except don't poke wild animals in the eye
the sentence means nothing else than you can never be sure if anything you know is really what it looks like. everything could be possible and you can not know if anything was even real, you cant know if the world is real, or if we are part of a computer game, if lotr has really happened before. there is no proof for anything to say that you can be sure because their would be always more questions to every question that would finally lead to the unanswerable question of life.

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Korittke
the sentence . everything could be possible and you can not know if anything was even real, you cant know if the world is real, or if we are part of a computer game, if lotr has really happened before. there is no proof for anything to say that you can be sure because their would be always more questions to every question that would finally lead to the unanswerable question of life.
Here let me say it like this...that whole quote you contradict your self and appear as a hypocrite...by saying that "means nothing else than you can never be sure if anything you know is really what it looks like" you yourself are denying the existence of this sentence creating a paradox ;)

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Once again, I ask you...

HOW THE FU|< C DO U KNOW THE BIBLE IS NOT A FAKE?

u are telling me to just look at the bible and to believe... that is asking too much