I have a working dupe.. finnaly

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordy

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Step 5: Now here's the weird part. This will either result in a dupe or a roll back. Either drop the item you want to dupe or roll back on the ground \and then hostile the third person. \
( no this step?)

SoS-DarkAyo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Summit / Startfish / Oneyed , if u want to test on Europe, email me.
I'm sure we can make this ****ing method working !

d3mon

Member!
Reaction score
Why doesn't people even try it thoroughly before complaining, this isn't that hard to get...

DarkAyo - I'm up for testing on europe...

YeoKeh

Battleforums OG
Reaction score
1) Ama and pala hostile
2)ama shoots pally pally smite ama into town with ama's mouse still locked on pally.
3) ama drops item alt f4's out of the game.
4) you need romm in inventory, ama will have the item she droped and one will be on ground.

Thank you~

YeoKeh

Battleforums OG
Reaction score
Allright anyone who wants to test with me so i can prove it works come to game sikvik2/////2 my aco**** is sikvik uswest. ok..

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
1. You need a pala and 2 amas or 2 sorces or barb+pala but then without dru but zone against pala.
2. Pala smites zone into town u know where the bridge thingy is and before the pala smites the zone(Linda) makes this name lock stuff on pally(Bernard)
3. When Linda is 50/50 in town or better 60/40 she shoots more of the arrows on Bernard who does not have to be afraid cause they have to be friends to get this work.
4. The third char in game, lets take the Barb (Jaques) goes to the milka chanel and offers free wfs in the game where u dupe. After u have 8 players in game (Linda , Bernard, Jaques, Oscar, Bibo, Eugen, Astrid and Horacius) Bernard drops his whole equip and leaves game with alt+f4
5. After the 5 other chars pick up all of Bernard's items Bernard is very sad so Linda and Jaques decide that everyone gives Bernard one 3/20/20 charm. That makes 2 charms for Bernard and the cool thing is he had only one before.
HAHAHAHAHA ^^ :D

how do u get all those funny ideas? ^^

The award for the funniest post in the history of this forum goes to...THESUMMIT!!!

(sig :p)

IsrMG

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i did a game in europe

if anyone is in europe and wanna try it come 2:
smite////1

im an ama

LordCaeser

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
MAN i wish there was a squelch option in these forums !!!!!!
thats stupid tatu girl is SO annoying !!!!!!!
rofl

btw, tatu, I windsurf, am 6ft. tall, and weigh 140pounds.... i think you can hardly call this fat LMFAO

im really sorry that you dont know what imposing means - go and open a ****ing dictionary.....

and dont call me honey - i dont ususally allow man to call me that....

other than that, thesummit i see that youre online, might wanna try for it ?

and now some better instructions on this dupe: (If i got it right...)
there are three players in the game, player A - a paladin, player B - a ranged attacker and the source for the dupes, and player C - item keeper.

1. B namelocks A (hovers the mouse over him, and presses right mouse button -DOESNT RELEASE IT)

2. A smites B into town.

3. B stops the namelock, and gives the items to be duped to C (drops them to ground and C picks them up. IMPORTANT: NOT BY TRADE.)

4. B hostiles C

5. B pressers alt+f4, which causes him to rollback.

LordCaeser

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes im positive.....

but i just remembered that if you trade, the game saves, which is something you DONT want, therefore you should just drop the item to the ground....
ill edit that part in my post...

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
thx for the information caeser ... if sum1 wants to dupe .... /w me : my acc***t is *devil-acc :) ... !realm : europe !

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
wait what the hell did I do? I was out of this forum and then you say stuff. Honey, only advice to give to you is to get a l-i-f-e and some friends while your at it.

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Honey, Honey is now my word. I have to go and take pride in it like a killer rack. But we will make this close again if we get too off topic...

Radium

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I wouldn't mind it as honey really makes me feel like it is something a kinky amsterdam guy would say...

Honey, oh honey, why don't you feel my big buff legs... Oh honey more more!!! HONEY HONEY

I'm not flaming you tatu, I'm just saying that that word makes me well, yes, uneasy.

ps, I may have gone overboard on the amsterdam thing

-Edit You have something wrong with lesbians? I think that it's cool, as long as I get to be a spectator

Status
Not open for further replies.