I have a working dupe.. finnaly

Status
Not open for further replies.

mthegreatone

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yes remember, there's no "i" in team. we must all work together as a team to flame arosechaos if this doesn't work...if it does, props for him :)

just give better instructions dude:\

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Oh honey,
It has begun. And you know, Oneyed man, I told you to tell other people. So lets begin with the alpha bet.

A)First off, Honey I am in the best shape than anyone on this board because I don't sit my ass infront of a computer all day.

B)A man? Honey, I know I am a woman and I look damn good. So maybe your the one jacking off to my avatar.

C)Summit, Summit, Summit. The biggest geek on here. He is online all the time because he has no life. Its sad to see a waste of space on this earth like him.

D)Suck, no. Blow yes.

E)All these haters. So listen, I don't but into anyother buisness so dont but into mine. I have a life and so I don't sit here reloading the page waiting for a response like I'm sure the rest of you do.

F)Well **** you. Thats what f is anyways.

G)Summit=Gay

So you go get a lifem and leave mine alone. I am working and in shape. I know I have the best life of all you people saying crap about me. I know I have a better life than Summit. So honey, maybe you should try and get a social life.

With Deep heart,
~Heather~

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
ummm.....Honey I don't know what to say. I never said my picture was supposed to "Impress" anyone it was to show I'm not a man it or thing (I wonder who said that?). And thanks for giving me a vision about your "penis" *Shudders* Well I got an agreement with you. I really don't care about that other person. But now anyways. You can post on my threads but they can't be something BAD about me. I was posting these non-sense threads to make people like you pissed off. Awww that was great. But anyway, I will agree not to say anything bad about you IF I can still say Honey :) Agreed?

The edited:

Also,
The only reason I was kinda mad was that I was looking for a Victoria Silvstedt doll for my brother's bachelor party. Its weird. The thing has real hmm hmms and a cha cha with real feeling skin. What the hell do men need with women then?!?!Well They are expensive so thats kinda why. Please move this thread a little later. so lets not "fight" anymore then I guess :madatu

aerials

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Stick to the MOTHERFUKiN TOPIC!!! Man everytime I see a freaking thread assambled with the word "DuPE" I expect a fUkin DUPE not 3 pages of people hating eachother...And guess why nobody bothered to post a more in-deapth instruction of this bug?!?!? Because they got it to work and now they dont care about the thread any more, YOU MOTHERFUKS BURN IN HELL!!!.

And for you guys who are honest and not selfish, keep up the good work, I will try this as well as I get a team in europe. PM me if you got a pala in europe and wanna try sometime tomorrow.

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Honey,
I only supply the drinks and pills. Now about giving away accounts, do you have any to spare for me? I know we were enemies and all but ummmm......were friends now, right? Well please if you have any account on east give it to me from your.......lovely charm.

aerials

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Oh sorry, I wasnt reffering to the parth "not caring about the thread" I was reffering to the part "selfish bastards". Im sure you would share your knowledge with us if you got a working dupe. :)

Anyway, if you wanna try (and that wasn't irony) then make a game, and we'll find a 3rd person im sure.

t.A.T.u97

Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
Honey I said the dupe works. I tried it with the girl. She got it to work and now I have a wf. She also knows alot of other dupes and crap. One time she disconnected her internet while playing and duped some how.

oneyedMan

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"It has begun. And you know, Oneyed man, I told you to tell other people. So lets begin with the alpha bet. "

Tatu, i will do as i wish i dont read every signle post there is, if you have a problem with another forum member either PM me , korittke , Savage , Cort , chrisUk ... So on and include
The persons user name:
Reason why you reported him/her:
Proof why you reported him/her:
And then, The user will pm me with reason why he/her said those stuff...
Then ... something will be done.

Off Topic & Closed , if you wish for this thread to be re-opend please pm me with reasons why, and i will.

BannedBirdHouse

Member!
Reaction score
When a game rolls back it's like it has never existed. Let's say you drop a pot. Then you rollback game. You will still have the pot. Understand?

SoS-DarkAyo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
If u know SoS-Ayoros here she is female too and a very competent member aswell and I am happy that she is one of my bnetfriends cause she is a hell off a funny m8
Thx for this :)
I know now why everybody think that girls are stupid : Tatu, u sux
:unlucky

SoS-DarkAyo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
LoL Summit. Sorry for my acc. Again 2 closed by blizz. U can delete all except : *SoS-Pindle and *SoS-Javayo. I had ur new one, but i delete the other ?

COTA-GoD

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by mthegreatone
yes remember, there's no "i" in team. we must all work together as a team to flame arosechaos if this doesn't work...if it does, props for him

just give better instructions dude:\
There's an I in team if you spell it wrong, like Tiam, or tieam. =P

(oolspot1

Member!
Reaction score
lol. btw on ur cota realm did u get dupeswap patched yet? ive been looking for an updated d2gs but i cant find one. one way you could sort of patch it for rings and ammy's would be to just auto put those at npcs with the patchd2.mpq. ne ways, hope u guys get it patched, or log the packets or something

Starfish

Member!
Reaction score
hahaha *laughing his ass of while reading the conversations on page six* ^^ :D

just wanted to point out that I am an ice hockey goalie and I will play for a Midget AAA team in Detroit next year :p so dont call me fat

@Topic:
Isnt anybody listenung to me?!? =(
Is this the way it it supposed to work:
1. Pala leavs town
2. Ama stands in town
3. Pala smites ama and lands in town
4. Ama hostile pala
5. Pala drop items
6. Thrid guy picks them up and runs away
7. Pala goes Alt-F4

Dammit just tell me how this is supposed to be done and me and my 2 brothers will be testing all day long!!! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.