• I use it every chance I get!

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • I use it pretty much the whole day.

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • I use it a lot

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I use it a lil bit

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I don't use it at all (hard to believe, since all of you here use a comp... :D)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by |B|j|o|r|n|i|t|a|
right now, my eyes feel like they're bleeding because it's a;most 3 AM and i'm still on teh computer. it hurts to blink. and yet, i don't really care all that much....interpret that as you will.
Try the visine computer eye-drops and caffine pills and drinks like Bawls...uh not that I use that stuff heh...well I dont!...damn...wish I could find what I did with that backspace button...

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
heh heh....thinkgeek.com....i might be able to get my mom to buy me some penguin mints or something, b'cause i showed her the shirts :) and she really likes the site....but is there a place you can get bawls (the drink, people, i know someone will pop in with an obscene comment....) for less than $27 for 24 10 oz. bottles?

AzNsUpA-Boi

Premium Member
Reaction score
holy shit.... u stay awake for so little azian... i stay up till like 12 on week days and like 2 or 3 on week ends

Zaku

Reaction score
If i was in a house fire i would grab my computer tower, warcraft 3 disc and get the f out. I cant live without a computer!!!! AHHHHH I just installed a nice graphic card too:D Whoope

Deathmate

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You dont know nothing about comp junkies until you've met me. I use the comp about 80% of the day, and when im away from my comp, im playing video games on my Texas Instruments Ti-83 Plus Silver Edition Graphing Calculator. But I plan on getting a PDA & Laptop computer with wireless internet soon ;)

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by |B|j|o|r|n|i|t|a|
heh heh....thinkgeek.com....i might be able to get my mom to buy me some penguin mints or something, b'cause i showed her the shirts :) and she really likes the site....but is there a place you can get bawls (the drink, people, i know someone will pop in with an obscene comment....) for less than $27 for 24 10 oz. bottles?
I was going to try SAM's Club or Costco's....uh if I drunk that brand of drink that is...which I don't of course...but if I did they would probably have a wholesale deal on them.

king idiot

Member!
Reaction score
i am god of comp junkie 3 weeks 5 days 3 hours on comp without sleep

I'm trying to beat it this year :D

punk rock yam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by ZakuRaider
If i was in a house fire i would grab my computer tower, warcraft 3 disc and get the f out. I cant live without a computer!!!! AHHHHH I just installed a nice graphic card too:D Whoope
yeah i got this g-force 4 graphics card a lil while ago its beautiful and its always gonna be worth more then any ninentendo system or xbox..... so pretty :)

Bjornita

Reaction score
sam's club is a biggg store that sells stuff like bulk candy and stuff...it was created by the same guy who made walmart, sam walson (or something like that...he was the richest guy in the world a couple years ago...well, he's dead, but yea). you can find most things there, like books and food and stuff...

ooh! the silver edition's preeeeetty :) i just have the normal one...so sad...i use it to store my massive quotage currently, but once i get games from other peopl (i have not connector cord, plus i don't program, alas alack....falldown, how i miss you....*sniff*)

OniSyphon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by solar_xero
i am on the comp for arond 18-19 hours aday
Whoa please tell me you work with computers...otherwise...even I'm scared for your safety...

Let me see thats 24-18:30...thats 5.3...using that to sleep...eat...bathroom...christ do you know you have a front door?

Don't end up like the people who die on the computers...

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Yeah it is impossible.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
18-19 hours? Do you mean leaving the comp on for the whole day or are you the undead?

- Amantis