• I use it every chance I get!

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • I use it pretty much the whole day.

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • I use it a lot

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I use it a lil bit

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I don't use it at all (hard to believe, since all of you here use a comp... :D)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

hunter_killer

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Knowing me, I'm the almighty comp junkie. Anyone here wanna debate that? I use the comp every chance i get, which is pretty close to 24/7. So, how much of a comp junkie are you???

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Comp junkie in terms of games or internet or what?

- Amantis

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
i'm on my computer for 12 hours a day at work, then i come home and i'm on this computer for another 3 or 4.

as soon as summer hits though i'll be spending most of my time with my car

Bjornita

Reaction score
right now, my eyes feel like they're bleeding because it's a;most 3 AM and i'm still on teh computer. it hurts to blink. and yet, i don't really care all that much....interpret that as you will.

hunter_killer

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
You guys are almost as much of a comp junkie as me, wow! I use the comp until midnight on school days, and when its the weekend, the sky's the limit... The latest I've ever used the comp till was about... 7 am. I dunno if you can do better than that... Crap, school tomorrow, and already midnight... I guess i'll take my leave now, and turn in tonight. I'll listen to Coldplay... I hope there's no school tomorrow... I can keep being on this comp till 10! I did fall asleep earlier, so I ain't sleepy now. I think I can be on till 12:30, or until my mom yells at me... lol :D

My stats for using comp:
Weekdays: at least 7 hours (5pm- 12am) Yeah, i have school... I gotta wake up early!
Weekends: at least 12 hours (6am- unlimited)

That doesn't count using the comp in school (1 and a half hours) (comp class, break, lunch)

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by |B|j|o|r|n|i|t|a|
right now, my eyes feel like they're bleeding because it's a;most 3 AM and i'm still on teh computer. it hurts to blink. and yet, i don't really care all that much....interpret that as you will.
you're an hour behind me.
don't you have school in the morning?

Bjornita

Reaction score
nope! snow day! unfortunately, spring break is 4 days long....but 'sokay. and hunter, i beat you: i pulled a d2 all-nighter, was up until about 10 am b'cause my parents were both out for the weekend. see, it works like this: my brother gets the computer during the day, starting when i get off, and i get it during the night...supposedly you should nap, if you're the one playing at night, but i say pah....pah indeed.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Until 10am? That's terrible for your eyes...

- Amantis

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Yeah I think right now my eyes are giving up coz it wouldn't last for 3 hours facing the monitor. It would give me a headache.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I hardly use it one weekdays. Usually never on weekdays, because im at school. On weekends i have 3 hours sessions here & there. When im at MY place, i stay up till 10pm. I'm a wuss, but i control my computer time.

punk rock yam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
one time i made 3 days on d2.. no sleep.... then i slept for somewhat 20 hours (that gives you a basic idea of how much of a junkie i am)

btw kamikaze
1. i hate you cuz you have a car and i dont
2. i hope you crash
3. where do you drive?

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Normally 2 hours in one go if it's during my scheduled time, but otherwise, I'll come online for short 5 minute dashes. 3 hours in a go makes me feel uncomfortable, let alone the whole night...(unless if the online convo becomes too interesting to back down!)

- Amantis