How do you lose weight?

TrOiK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I wanna cut weight to look semi shredded but idk how to lose fat lol? tips?

Attachments

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
cardio along with your weight training. I definitely need to be cutting now myself, always hated cardio though. I say, lift heavy and then throw in something like rows considering I hate jogging. Eat healthy and it shouldn't be too hard.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
God damn I hate cardio
It's really about the only way to lose weight without losing a bunch of muscle at the same time or without taking forever. If you don't care how long it takes to happen then just lift hard and eat healthy with a slight difference in calories in and calories out and it'll eventually happen

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hitting the gym in 10 mins. Will test my own theory !

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
I just get so bored doing cardio.
When I do cardio I like to pretend I am in the Civil War Era.... and my battalion is traveling from state to state.

I keep track of the distance and I am no where nears Sherman's March standards but I;ve got Pickett's charge down pretty well.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Techno music helps me a lot. Puts me in a sort of trans. Also, I do something very weird, I give myself a little goal in my head like row 700 meters, then when I get to 600 meters I tell myself it was easy and give myself a goal like 1,000 meters and I will push it to 900 meters then and tell myself the same thing until I reach a number that is much higher than I would mentally let myself reach earlier... works for me. Still hate cardio though

TrOiK

Premium Member
Reaction score
If I gotta do cardio to get shredded, so be it.

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
When I do cardio I like to pretend I am in the Civil War Era.... and my battalion is traveling from state to state.

I keep track of the distance and I am no where nears Sherman's March standards but I;ve got Pickett's charge down pretty well.
I would totally work out with you.

Edit: :/

ST

Premium Member
Reaction score
Also, Troik, your BF percent is probably between 11-16 (do you know?) as it is...you don't have that much further to go.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Less meat more veggies.

TrOiK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Idk my actual BF percentage, I dont have calipers < or whatever they are called. I just go by tho look, and I prolly need to lose 5-10 more LBS before being considered cut. Ive had this amount of fat on my body my whole life, whether I would lift or not. I just feel like it will never go away.

CrazyKooK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Less meat more veggies.
More meat less veggies. I say eat smaller amounts of meat 6 times/day and try to cut anything aside from that but a small amount of veggies for general health

TrOiK

Premium Member
Reaction score
I havent eaten veggies for months lol.