Hot Babe!!!!!!!

punk rock yam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Zan_Toast
................................................GAY ALERT GAY ALERT!!!!!!!! gay guys are everywhere keep urself safe with this fully dependable GAY ALERT device! call 999-999-999-999 to order! only 19.95!

this is not a real item. if it was it would have gone off 55,000,000,000,000 times because of all the gay ppl on this message board!
just because jesus hates you because you anally rape 3 year olds doesnt mean you have to keep on bringing up homosexuality.

Zan_Toast

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by punk rock yam

1. i have a lot of posts cuz i have a longer dick. no argument
o here is where u talked about ur idick so stf up!!!!!!!!

punk rock yam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
and you've brang up dicks dozens of times more.

im sorry you went out of your way to find a time i talked about my dick, it was just a come back, not a start of a dick convo. now if youll excuse me, talking about this stuff makes me feel sick

Zan_Toast

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
same here just dont talk to me i wont talk to u we can all live long lives

punk rock yam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the only one that started this was you, i dissed your thread, you COULD'VE left it to that but nooo0000oooo you had to get pissy.

thus knowing a newb ruler, you did respond

please, take your 12 year old ass out of the forums, nobody likes you :)

maybe this should be moved to the asylum:|

Zan_Toast

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmmmmmmmmm im 15 dont call me 12 u had to be an ass so dont get mad at me for comin back with a retort. i dont want to talk about this n e more and i dont care if im hated. ppl hate ppl who cares?

Zan_Toast

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no i am really 15 and i dont really care about u thinkin im 12 and those other stuff are all negative go ammuse ur self with a pre-school game or somethin just leave me alone ok

punk rock yam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
but its so fun to pity you :p thinking your the only cool one in the forums. its really funny how no matter how dorky the people around you seem, they are cooler then you.. well.. in your case at least

Zan_Toast

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol ur so damn funny lol lol lol..................not really no no no no no no no no im sorry but NO and did i say i was the only kool 1? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nope

Zan_Toast

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im confident with myself so ya i have lots of selfesteem i think ego is the word u want

punk rock yam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Zan_Toast
lol i guess ur right. i am an idiot and i dont care thanks for reminding me :)
this was in the advertising forum and goes against what you just said which makes you more of an idiot. trust me, you shouldnt have self esteem. just makes you look more clueless

RiX

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
Originally posted by punk rock yam
well i guess you wanna start something with someone cooler then you and has more allies online and about 2 dozen more friends then you

1. i have a lot of posts cuz i have a longer dick. no argument
2.im not gay, im very confident that im not gay, and to call everyone gay around you, you must be a homophobic, and homophobics are by definition almost all gay themselves.
3. im not a nerd, its not my style, im a punk. even if i was a nerd id have so shame. ask bjornita! (wait nm shes a geek not a nerd)
4. im not a prep im actually anti-prep to be exact
5. ive had dozens of girlfriends, one which lasted a full year
6. i will not "****" off because if anyone had to leave the forums it'd be you
1. you have a lot of posts because 80% of your posts are spam and the other 20% are actually worth reading. and talking about your dick on net is just as sad as making a thread about how other people think of you
2. thats good your not gay some people think i am but i thnk i should add you to my gay list for fun
3. punk?...aren't those the people with the hair and the dog collar crap?...you guys have more accessories then gurls
4. prep...LOL laff.
5. no one cares....you dont even have pubes on your nuts
6. why you telling people to leave...not like your a moderator...

i just made a list because you made a list...LISTS ARE FUN COO COO COO

punk rock yam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by RiX
1. you have a lot of posts because 80% of your posts are spam and the other 20% are actually worth reading. and talking about your dick on net is just as sad as making a thread about how other people think of you
2. thats good your not gay some people think i am but i thnk i should add you to my gay list for fun
3. punk?...aren't those the people with the hair and the dog collar crap?...you guys have more accessories then gurls
4. prep...LOL laff.
5. no one cares....you dont even have pubes on your nuts
6. why you telling people to leave...not like your a moderator...

i just made a list because you made a list...LISTS ARE FUN COO COO COO
sigh.. you too? all i have to say about that is..

1. you have no proof that 80% of my posts are spam, people just say that cuz i make your post count look bad
2. adding me to your gay list is just a way of showing your homophobic really its funny to watch you do all this crap :p
3. who said i had that dog collar and crap? who says i had to wear dat shit to be punk?
4. prep...LOL yes lets all laff at the prep who decided to copy my numbering crap and try to pathetically diss me.
5. i got hairy nuts and im damned proud of it. end of story, you have no excuse to bring up balls again unless your a homosexual
6. im simply saying whats right for them and others around them. its a known fact that zan_toast should go away

Zan_Toast

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i was talkin to the other dude and u posted a bit b4 me so i didnt see ur post