Hot Babe!!!!!!!

Zan_Toast

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
YO!!!! i just got of the phonw with this hot chick from my school. She asked me out. I barley know her she asked me out! im in 9th grade she is in 11th how ****in wierd is that?:D

Zan_Toast

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no i dont think so...........i hope not.................ill be choppin heads if it is

punk rock yam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
1. i dont care
2. your cool.... to the newbs :p
3. your ugly
4. shes ugly
5. it didnt actually happen
6. lay off the mai tais
7. if she asked you out and you barely know her if it actually happened its probably a joke because they wanted to choose the ugliest guy to make fun of:p
8. this is another spam post that nobody cares about :D

Zan_Toast

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
king of newbs eh? well u may have lots o post but u are prolly one of those gay ass nerd preps that sux those big fat ****s and u prolly cant get a girl so **** off

Rock_on

Premium Member
Reaction score
dude my girlfriend asked me out after i broke up with her best friend and i had never even talked to her be4 and she turned out to be my dream girl and my "soul mate" as some put it. ok im starting to scare my self here soo ill shut up.

punk rock yam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Zan_Toast
king of newbs eh? well u may have lots o post but u are prolly one of those gay ass nerd preps that sux those big fat ****s and u prolly cant get a girl so **** off
well i guess you wanna start something with someone cooler then you and has more allies online and about 2 dozen more friends then you

1. i have a lot of posts cuz i have a longer dick. no argument
2.im not gay, im very confident that im not gay, and to call everyone gay around you, you must be a homophobic, and homophobics are by definition almost all gay themselves.
3. im not a nerd, its not my style, im a punk. even if i was a nerd id have so shame. ask bjornita! (wait nm shes a geek not a nerd)
4. im not a prep im actually anti-prep to be exact
5. ive had dozens of girlfriends, one which lasted a full year
6. i will not "****" off because if anyone had to leave the forums it'd be you

Zan_Toast

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well well well mr i think im cool half ur girls were sluts, u are a nerd and u used dick enhancment pills cause u hade a stick and 2 berries, im not gay my friends arent gay and no one i know is gay................ok the guy who grabbed prestons dick was gay but that was long ago, ur no punk u wish u were, u listen to that country shit and jack off 5 times as much cause u have no girl im done talkin to you so dont talk to me im not gay like you so i have no bussiness with you

daoffshoreman

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Originally posted by punk rock yam
2.im not gay, im very confident that im not gay, and to call everyone gay around you, you must be a homophobic, and homophobics are by definition almost all gay themselves.
3. im not a nerd, its not my style, im a punk. even if i was a nerd id have so shame. ask bjornita! (wait nm shes a geek not a nerd)
4. im not a prep im actually anti-prep to be exact
1. thats true, 'phobes turn out to be gay themselves a lot, i mean look at j edgar hoover
2.i thought bjorn was a goth or insane or something
3.same here, anti-prep

punk rock yam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Zan_Toast
well well well mr i think im cool half ur girls were sluts, u are a nerd and u used dick enhancment pills cause u hade a stick and 2 berries, im not gay my friends arent gay and no one i know is gay................ok the guy who grabbed prestons dick was gay but that was long ago, ur no punk u wish u were, u listen to that country shit and jack off 5 times as much cause u have no girl im done talkin to you so dont talk to me im not gay like you so i have no bussiness with you
ah damn you, more stuff in which i have to make you look like more of a queer with.

1. i dont think im cool, i KNOW im cool :cool:
2. once again, i am not a nerd, i am a punk.
3. did i mention my dick at all? please dont talk about my penis, im not like you people.
4.a stick and two berries? how many analogies do you have for that? im sure you sat down and thought long and hard about what a penis and a scrotom look like
5. i listen to punk, i hate country, im sorry you like Elton John and the doctors said theres nothing they could do for you and your "problem"
6. i have a girl, just because you dont doesnt mean you have to waste other peoples time (this is generous ya know, me doing all this just to make you look like an ass n all)
7. im sorry to say this but time spent on me is time spent better then talking about things that never happened such as a girl calling you.
8. the only one that keeps bringing up homosexuality is you, please dont try to rape me, im not like you

Zan_Toast

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
................................................GAY ALERT GAY ALERT!!!!!!!! gay guys are everywhere keep urself safe with this fully dependable GAY ALERT device! call 999-999-999-999 to order! only 19.95!

this is not a real item. if it was it would have gone off 55,000,000,000,000 times because of all the gay ppl on this message board!