Hitler

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
a1 your kind of misinformed.... Marchhare your a dumbass.

Hitler wasnt a genius or great warrior or person, he was just a great speaker. Their was something about him that made people listen. He obviouslly had no military skills seeing as in 4years in the trenches of ww1 he never got promoted beyond corpral.
He wasnt even that intellgent from what I have read of mien kampf...

legalos324

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by a1steaksauce
everyone says hitler was an evil stupid man,but i belive he was a genius.though sum of his ideas i would say were "wrong" but he wasnt stupid or evil just misled.what do u think.sorry if i offend anyone but i was tlking with my class and sum friends bout this
The thing with Hitler was he was excellent at munipulating all of his people to believing that Jewish people corrupt the Germasn Society and Economy in the sense he's a genuis.

But if you look at his military points as others have sad in this post he screwed up a lot of military actions and strategies. He did have a revolutionary idea on the Batlle of the Bulge, but he relied to much on the taking over enemy fuel depos. If they failed in one, which they did, it would put the counter attack to a stand still. In that aspect he was a mediocre military strategist; never upper-officer material.

a1steaksauce

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
this thread isnt working to well any more.people are getting other people mixed up.so i am going to unsubscribe and leave it alone for while.

legalos324

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by ForGeD
a1 your kind of misinformed.... Marchhare your a dumbass.

Hitler wasnt a genius or great warrior or person, he was just a great speaker. Their was something about him that made people listen. He obviouslly had no military skills seeing as in 4years in the trenches of ww1 he never got promoted beyond corpral.
He wasnt even that intellgent from what I have read of mien kampf...
I have heard stories of Mein Kamph (My Struggle) of Hitler consistantly repeating himself.
If you think about it hitler life was hipacritical to his beliefs.
For Example: He was born a Jew but "hated" the Jewish faith.
He prefered blond hair, blue eyed people but he had brown hair and brown eyes.

Although one can not say he is psycopathic because that means not aware of, but he also could of been aware of his wrong doing but didnt care and in that case he is a sociopath. Eitherway i agree he was either of the two.

Legendarian

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by a1steaksauce
everyone says hitler was an evil stupid man
Who says that?? Evil maybe, but anyone who says he was stupid doesn't know what they're talking about. Hitler was a genius, an extremely gifted and persuasive man (had it not been for his excellence in the art of rhetoric he would have never because dictator in the first place). I think the war did wear him down though and he very well may have went crazy and made some bad decisions, but before then he was brilliant. Read "Mein Kampf" and tell me that he's stupid. He knew exactly how to get people on his side and convince people his views were the right views. Not many other men could have done what Hitler did.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
He did have the scary potential of conquering the world. That's not stupid. Just he did it wrongly.

His patriotic views too are great, proving there was more in Germany than the after-effects of WW1.

foolz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lmao, did u guys know hitlers girlfriends pussy was too small for his dick, and they had to make her puss big

muahhahaa boo blah blah!

Jaden

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
go to the assylum.

I don't think Hitler had much Patriotism as such... i mean most of the Jews considered themseves German over Jewish and if the Jews had been armed he would have just started a civil war.. how is that patriotic?

freestyler

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
pffftt...

Hitler wasnt a patriot! He may of started out that way, but by the end... it was his own neck he was obsessed with. A lot of post war interviews with people that were close to him were all quite destraught and 'let down' that he didnt fight it out till the end. Just look a little into the history of it all and see for yourself

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
He wanted to get Germany out of the recesstion of '29 when the stock markets crashed. Germany's government crumbled then. Hitler to the short-lived rescue.

Jaden

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeh but killing people who are citizens to save the economy whatever.. imagine how that would go down in the USA today.. if Bush said.. "ok all those people who are of african descent have to die to save our economy." that is NOT patriotism

foolz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i hate hitler, just for the fact that he is ridiculed in all these programs u see..

like in little nicky, they shove ****ing pineapples up his ass yo'

how could u not hate the gayhitler after dat?

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
Foolz, try and keep your posts on a slightly more mature level, I really hate having to split topics...

As for the patriotism thing, I believe he started out with Germany's best interest in mind, but then got conceded with world domination and those interest became blurred.

Jaden

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
but blaming germany's problems on half of germanys citizens and annihalating them is NOT in the best interests of the country.. country meaning the people and the economy..

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Yeah but thats what the entire nazi regiem was about (pardon the spelling) And hitler got into it as an impresional person, and was impresioned heavilly

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Who can blame him? Maybe he was a nice guy, maybe he was Satan's son, but whatever he is I believe he had good intentions. It turned out bad though.

Jaden

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ah whatever.. anyone can jsutify anything by saying "i had good intentions" oh im sorry for murdering 6 million jews .. i had good intentions... people do have consciences.. and they know what is right and wrong esspecially when it comes to something as large scale as torturing and murdering people. that was just a pathetic excuse.

Towelie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Six million people, 3 million of them were jews. Saying 6 million people were killed at the holocaust does not mean he killed just jews. Half of them were not jews. He discriminated against homosexuals, bisexuals, crippled, retarded, and people he saw not fit as an aryan, and hitler was not a jew. He hated jews, you chose to be a jew, you are not born one. You could go one day, damn jews, I don't want to be one, or one day say, jewish people are cool, ima be one, because I believe what they do too. If he hates judiasm, he isnt a jew. Simple as that. Hitler was a great speaker, he couldn't plan military strategics for shit, besides common sense. Hmmm lets attack britain now that we own France. Yeah, he could have had britain too, but he wasn't smart. Maybe as a matter of fact, he wasn't smart, he was so stupid, that he just decided that he think he would lead germany, and luckily enough he did. Germany was so desperate at the time, getting out of WWI and France's stupid restrictions. Germany would do anything for relief. He got to the top, by being lucky, now he gets everyone to do what he wants.

If it weren't for America, there would be two nations, Germany, and the U.S.A. for a long time, I think U.S.A. would have won over Germany though, thats another story. Read Night by Ellie Wiesel that is another good book. Short, 100 pages, and easy to read, but a good book nonetheless. He was a jew too. I have talked so much, I have no idea where I am at, so I am going to stop now...

amrtin77

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hitler should have listened to his generals a hella lot more than he did. he should have waited till he had britain before going on to russia. he shouldnt have cared so much about stalingrad... taking the oil fields would, for the most part serve the same purpose. (i didnt read anything cept the first post sry ppl, im too lazy)

Towelie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, exactly what I mean, you take britain, and they won't come back later, the U.S. didn't help Britain until after Pearl Harbor. In 1944. They helped Russia the year that Hitler turned on them. America said "We help any nation that is pursuing freedom, and anything that stands in their way we will help you with" thats not exactly it but you know its close.