Hitler

a1steaksauce

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
everyone says hitler was an evil stupid man,but i belive he was a genius.though sum of his ideas i would say were "wrong" but he wasnt stupid or evil just misled.what do u think.sorry if i offend anyone but i was tlking with my class and sum friends bout this

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
Originally posted by a1steaksauce
everyone says hitler was an evil stupid man,but i belive he was a genius.though sum of his ideas i would say were "wrong" but he wasnt stupid or evil just misled.what do u think.sorry if i offend anyone but i was tlking with my class and sum friends bout this
Maybe at the begining of the war he knew what he was doing, but half way into it, it seems like he started losing his mind.

a1steaksauce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thats true he was getting scared too,always bunkered

elfstone

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hitler screwed up the only military confrontation that he masterminded by himself. In fact most of the perceived order of the third reich was a facade.
Looka at another conflict that Hitler gave a lot of input to, Stalingrad. Had he strategically retreated to get winter supplies Germany would not have lost the number of troops they did.
Most of what Hitler is respected for is the work of his generals like Rommel. If you want some good info on the subject I recommend reading....hmmm.....perhaps i left that book at home.
I read over 500 pages of this book and I can't remember the title, or the author. Now that's irony for you. I'll post it later, maybe.
Anyway Hitler was not as bright as the Nazis would have you think he is.

haha found it The Order of the Death's Head: The Story of Hitler's Ss (Classic Military History)

is good, read it if you have the time.

a1steaksauce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
thats true,a good long movie to watch sortof pretaining to this is band of brothers

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Hitler was good in the fact he could very well have ruled the world. God bless America for that.....

He also cared for his people (minus Jews, alas), which proves he had some kindness. He also was willing to help the Germans out of the recession.

Unfortunately, he was kinda greedy. Not to mention a tyrant.

Jaden

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
umm.... the Jews were not just "jews" they were german citizens, polish citizens etc. U can be a Jew by race and by religion however u r always the citizen of another country as well. Alot of Jewish families who were slaughtered had lived in Germany for generations.. alot of them weren't even Jewish by tradition or religion... By Hitler's standards he HIMSELF was a Jew.. wasn't his grandmother Jewish.. anyways my point is that you can't seperate Jews from the country in which they live they are just as much a German or Pole or American as anyone else.. thats like saying Black people can't be americans. its ridiculous. anyways.

I don't think Hitler was stupid.. evil yes.. well maybe not.. lets go with decieved YES! what he did was evil. For a short, overweight, ugly guy he commanded amazing support. i saw footage called "in Memory of the Camps" today and it showed the crowds that followed him.. among the disgusting things people under him did. but won't go there. but yeh anyone who can get that many people behind him is not stupid.

a1steaksauce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
so if hitler was put on a better path he would have ruled the world

D.F.I.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Yes yes yes........Hitler could had ruled the world if he was smart in long-term strategy....he made his own decisions in Operation Barbossa.....that led to his eventual defeat, at the expense of the Russian people.

however, Hitler was a very smart man in commanding the masses. Millions upon millions of German citizens followed him, the Austrians supported him, and France and Britain did nothing, which was very stupid, as you know. Basically Hitler was lucky, in most respects. He couldn't had gained power without the Great Depression, and he couldn't gain the support of the people, when he came to power without certain people.

So, basically Hitler was very smart who was very one-sided.

Sgt.Slice

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Adolf Hitler was probibly one of the smartest men the world has ever seen , he took a entire country a matter of months. If his ideas wernt so crazy and evil , he could have still been around years after the war and been a good leader.

But he was just too sick, its a shame to see such a smart man waste all the power on such evil.

a1steaksauce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
what invluenced him to do all that killing?revenge for germany?

Shizo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
no, belief in that he could establish the perfect human race, all that stood in his way was 2.8 some billion people that didnt look like his perfect race: blonde hair blue eyes, at least 6 feet tall, Its obvious he didnt know much about genetics, because a blond haired blue eyed male, and female can make a black haired hazel eyed child.

a1steaksauce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
lol,i didnt know that so we might as well kill everyone!!!!!!!!!!

a1steaksauce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
so true,well if he wasnt so evil i would vote for him as prez or sumthing he had sum good nice ideas too

a1steaksauce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
power went to his head,that can give ppl big egos and think their ideas r right

a1steaksauce

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea thats a problem,then oil,did u know his dad died in sum war over thar???revenge???