Heir of the Stone King

Reaction score
"My name is Aasiyah." She lifted her veil to reveal herself to Auric."Nice to meet you Auric." She slid to sit next to him facing Zeldi. " I was looking for you child...were you sleeping in the bagge again?...Besides the point...Auric here appears to be our travel guide across the mountain...with his help we should reach the city soon." Zeldi spoke befor eyelling Huzzah. The carriage cheered the Huzzah back." So where are you from Auric have you any art skill ooh are you goign to join the circus?" An older woman in her twenties spoke to him she was skimpily dressed and looked very much like a gypsy."Forgive me my name is Tatianna but you can call me lover." She winked at him smiling.

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
The snow crunched under his footfalls, the wind whipped his ragged, black and silver cloak about. Again he looked up, to see what lay ahead. Something in the distance caught his eye. "A caravan? Out here?" Well, they might provide some shelter and transportation. He hoped that he had enough gold on hand to pay for it, though.

He arrived just at a rousing rousing roar of "HUzzah!" split the caravan. The mercenary winced, hoping that they wouldn't call down an avalanche. That would've been quite unfortunate. called out to the caravan. "Hail!"

Reaction score
Jael slowed the carriage to a stop near the on comming person." Yes 'ir?"Jael spoke concerned."Are ya in need of assitance?"

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Auric smiled and inclined his head to Aasiyah. "Pleasure to meet you, miss." He said and when the Tatianna woman started to come onto him, he just smiled and said. "Not on a first date, ma'am." He said. He started to get to know others in the caravan, and he revealed that his "talent" was spellblading. The caravan stopped when a stranger came across their path.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"Yeah! You headed to Vaestranadax?" The mercenary shambled swiftly through the snow now, hoping that the caravan was going the same way he was. He wanted to get to town as early as possible. He moved his way up to the caravan, moving wildly to mask his real movements as he hid the goblet deep within the folds of his clothing.

Reaction score
"We be heading that way sir...if it's a ride ye be needing go ahead and join the others." Jael smiled kindly to him. He was a hard old man but he was also too kind for his own good.

" A spellblader?...My family used to be friends with a family of Spellbladers...I think their name was Eladrin?...but that was a long time ago.So are you going to join us Auric?" She smiled at him kindly.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
He made sure he showed no emotion change when she said his surname. He just wanted to be anonymous for now. "I guess so, I'll do anything to get out of this frozen hell." He said and then closed his eyes and put his hand on the blade of his sword. He concentrated, centered himself and then drew forth the cold void within his spirit, and the blade froze over before everyone's eyes. The Eladrin family only recently started Spellblading...since my Grandfather.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
The mercenary grinned and nodded in thanks. He caught up to one of the carriages in the caravan and leapt onto it, a flurry of snow chasing in his wake. He shook his head, loosing snow about.

"... I'll do anything to get out of this frozen hell," said the seated figure, a blade in his hands.

"Aye, I agree to that," cut in the warrior, but the figure didn't reply, freezing his sword before the audience.

"A Spellblader? What kinda caravan can afford that?"

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Auric opened his eyes and then looked over at the newcomer to the caravan. There was something about this man that felt like deja vu but he couldn't put his finger on it. He shrugged it off and smiled. "Welcome, first day as well?" He asked and then canceled the ice blade. "My name's Auric. What's yours?"

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
"name's Talon, modest traveller and amateur swordsman extraordinaire. Nice t'meet you, Auric." He shook Auric's hand firmly, grinning. "I see you're a Spellblader. Running guard for this caravan?"

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Auric shook the hand and then his head. "No, I'm guiding them." He said. "They are going around the mountain." He replied and then started to poke his head out of the caravan to give the driver directions.

Reaction score
The wagon began to move again."Hello Talon...my name is madame Zeldi fortune teller to the spirits." The old woman smiled at him."This is Aasiyah." Zeldi pointed to the woman to Auric's right. Aasiyah didn't respond she merely nodded a hello. She felt a bad vibe from the man and decided it was best to not talk to much.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
((Ugh, gotta get this moving again))

Auric then turned his attention back to Aasiyah and gave a small smile. "I may not look like much but I've had quite a bit of experience in the past." He said softly. "And that man, Talon, he also has blood on his hands. I can smell it."

Reaction score
"Blood is of no concern to me." Her voice was gentle still."I just sense a bad vi...." Her sentence was interuppted when Zeldi pushed her into Talon's lap."Play nicely Aasiyah afterall your of age now...." Zeldi gave a laugh. Aasiyah face was red with embaressment.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Talon blanched slightly, but gently helped Aasiyah up and off himself. "I think we'd need to have dinner and drinks first, don't you?" He smirked, wondering why there was so much attention on him. "Jeez, you bum a ride off someone, and then his entire entourage starts doing funny things." Talon silently estimated the strength of the group inside the caravan, hoping that they weren't really a wandering company of bandits.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Auric chuckled at the joke made by the one named Talon. "Heh, well...since we're a caravan of performers now, I say we tap some ale and sing the way to the mountain!" He grinned and several in the caravan rose in cheers.

Reaction score
"I like you even more boy!" Zeldi smiled before having one of the men grab some mugs and ale. "I'm going to join Jael upfront." She smiled excusing herself before dissapearing upfront."Such a strange girl...She'll never find a man if she keeps up that shy face." Tatianna snickered nudging Zeldi." True. Then again you've seen her on stage...Last town we had to drag the men away." Zeldi laughed."If I could dance like her I'd have three times the men all over me. Wonder where she gets it from?" Zeldi shook her head."Who knows the girl doesn't say much....but enough of this. I'm goign to drink until I see the spirits!" Zeldi cackled.

VoxEladrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Auric joined in the merrymaking briefly, singing several travelling and drinking songs that were a hundred years old, but everyone was too drunk to care about old tales of a studdering king with another man's wife. He slipped out while everyone was distracted and headed up outside where Jael and Aasiyah were sitting. "Whew...some breathing room at last."

Reaction score
"It's really beautiful out here." She smiled looking up at the clear night sky. They'd made there way out of the snow and now getting closer to the town. Jael gave a laugh,"Let me guess they' all be drunk aren't they ?" Aasiyah smiled."Zeldi and Ale...I believe so." She gave a gentle laugh. The moon shone brightly overhead and gave the forest a twilight look."This place is so pretty. Have you ever been to see something liek this Auric?" She looked at him smiling.