Hammerdin or no?

seymorebutts

Member!
Reaction score
but ill still be able to kill guys like nith, summmoner, countess if i have a really good merc right?

[Koolaid]

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
hammerdins are so effin l33t... i say hammerdin

seymorebutts

Member!
Reaction score
well i wont be able to get a enigma, hoto, cta stuff like that...

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Without any +skills,and all synergies maxed,i do belive hammerdins only do about 5k hammer dmg. And a blizz sorc,with synergies,no +skills, does about 2.5k or maybe 3k with blizz.

Meh,im going with a barb,ima max bo,and be a ww barrb so i can tank/bo , and pwn countess for runes

Frodo1

Member!
Reaction score
How about a Blizzard/Glacial Spike/Fireball sorc? That's what I've been using on ladder 2. Maxed out fire Bolt for synergy. I can kill all bosses, including Baal without too much of a problem. Blizzard, spam fireballs, repeat as needed. Comments?

BooDha

Member!
Reaction score
Seems like a good build maybe i should try it out :p, mind if i give it a shot?

Johnny

IMMERSION RUINED
Reaction score
Jim Morrison said:
Without any +skills,and all synergies maxed,i do belive hammerdins only do about 5k hammer dmg. And a blizz sorc,with synergies,no +skills, does about 2.5k or maybe 3k with blizz.

Meh,im going with a barb,ima max bo,and be a ww barrb so i can tank/bo , and pwn countess for runes

hammerdin cant teleport ^ ^

im still debating on a fire sorc/blizz sorc...

i've never made a fire sorc, but i want to get those keys + be able to get runes off of countess...

seymorebutts

Member!
Reaction score
does fire sorc get to kill more super unique monsters then countess cause of the immune thing?

[Koolaid]

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
just get a hammerdin... i think ive seen like one monster that was immune to me.. all the other bosses have been pwned by my l33t hdin =)

chocofilez

Member!
Reaction score
Slayer777 said:
just get a hammerdin... i think ive seen like one monster that was immune to me.. all the other bosses have been pwned by my l33t hdin =)
1, he doesnt have any of the equiptment. So he cant make a good din.
2, There is not one monster that is immune to hammerdins hammers.