Halo 2 : www.ilovebees.com

C

ChaosGuide

its still not out. I have to agree that this is 1 of the weirdest things Ive ever seen.
I dont understand crap about it...only i know is that in 1 of the sound clips a girl speaks to a marine about an 'asault rifle' so it is bofore halo 2. I think seeing the soundclips it might be a countdown to a serie of halo animations/movies

Nearby-Stalker

Member!
Reaction score
ah well, but you gotta admit that there is something to the ilovebees.com, i went to the movies the other day and there was a preview for halo2 and it had the www.xbox.com shift into www.ilovebees.com then back into www.xbox.com thing. I guess we will figure it all out on nov. 9th =p

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
MacMan said:
Confused? I am. I found www.ilovebees.com and I thought it was just the coolest looking hacked site I've ever seen. Dig a little deeper, and aprrently it's connected to Bungie in some way. I don't play Halo, but I guess this is supposed to be a myster to solve. Sorry if you've already seen this :)

"The day will break and the sun will rise when the Queen returns to rule, and further let it be known that retribution on any who hinder the return of the Queen will be swift and terrible."
There's a thread in SC: Ghost, that refers to that site as well. That sentence you showed might be part of the game ;)