Futuristic RPG

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
((Alright, here is how it is set. No magic, only guns, granades, and psychic abilities.

Here is some history the year is 2382, Germans have started the WW3 20 years ago. Once again Allies: Russia, US, and UK, are fighting them but this time they are loosing. It is now the age of space travel, humans are all over the galaxy, earth is controled by everyone, but right now it is occupied by allies. Germans are capturing colonies, and are about to enter the solar system to finish of the allies. Guns still shoot bullets, exept this time bullets are made of titanium. Graades do more damage, rocketlaunchers automatically lock, and space ships fight each other by shootin missiles, magnetic shield is invented, it can take on the certain amount of damage but then it has to recharge. Stealth suits are also invented, they make you invizible for a short period of time.
Now here is the scenarium. A group of specially trained agents from every allied nations have a mission to penetrate german defences on an american colony called "New Washington" that was occupied by Germans and made into their headquarters and take some valuble documents on the highest floor of a capitol building there German HQ's are established. We are gonna be dropped at the colony at 18:00 hours, 5 hours from the point there story begins. We start just after the breathing, all those who volounteered for the mission went into the same room to discuss their feelings on the matter. Anyone who wants can join in, just hurry up, after we are dropped you cant join in anymore, my char is Gleb Jiglov:

Name: Gleb Jiglov
Race: human
Class: a paratrooper in the Third russian intergalactic army/psychic
weight: 170
height: 6'3''
weapons: two army issud knifes, AM-259 standard Russian military gun, issued nov. 13 year 2357, comes with high penetration titanium bullets. Grenades, a self-locking mini bazuka. Stealth suit, makes him invicible, for as long as energy in the battery permits, maximum is 25 min.
Personality: Good to his freinds, certain death to his enemies.
Abilities: Psychic, can move objects, read minds and so on.
History: has been a normal soldier but after mysteriously surviving the Russian nuclear response to German advance on the planet "New Novgorod" was noted fro his psychic abilities and assigned to special paratrooper unit. Then he was asked about what happened on "New Novgorod" he said: "Germans were coming, we were supposed to hold position and allow our forces to retreat to the pods safely, until given the order to retreat to the pods, Germans attacked swiftly, we were outnumbered, i was shot, i dont remember what happened after that, woke up, in the "Vsevostopli" medical facility, after being missing for 3 months.))

*Gleb sit down in a chair, looks at everyone in the room and starts talking*
"What you people think about this? Looks like jsut another sure way to die to me"

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Explain the technology around this era, for I know nothing of the time period.

Also, magic, yes or no?

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No magic, jsut telepathic abilities, something like what Jedi could do, exept no lightning, protection, absorvtion or any kind of visual powers. You can strungle someone from the distance, read someone's mind, move objects, stuff like that.

Technology:

Guns:

Still balistic weapons, but are better then those we have today. They shoot faster and contain more bullets. You can basically make up your own gun, just keep it within reason, so it wouldnt have self-guided bullests and crap like that. For example Gleb's rifle is called AM-259 (the real gun is Am-94, this is meant greatly upgrade version of it) It is recoiless, silent, has 500 bullet catridges, shoots very fast, and cant be broken.
Gleb's armor is a stealth suit, it is made of alluminum, and is reinforced by titanium patches. lets try to maek this world together people, jsut dont forget, that space ships are like submarines, they shoot missiles at each other, ofcourse they can nuke each other too. Germans use Shmiser-170 gun, not that silent, more punch then Am-94, has recoil. Their footsoldiers wear full reinforced titanum plate armor, it is immpossible to penetrate from far distances. But remember that you are a part of elite group of spiece, you dont need good armor, and guns like normal footsoldiers of your army, your main weapon is silenss. We can go with this story fore ever, we do one mission, there will be another, new people will join the team, some will get promoted, given medals and shit, finally i think we gonna put the flag of the allies on the german emperial building and the war will end.

Right now the situation is not good, Germans are wining, on all fronts, but we gonna try to change that.

Oh yeah tanks and plains, work on same pinciples, artillery is still important, trench wars are fought on many colonies, and oh i already described hoe energy shield works.

Ask questions, make your own guns, make this world more real.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Very well...

Name: Razael Xitan
Race: Artificial Human
Class: Elite Ops in U.S. military
Weight: 158
Height: 6'0
Equipment: 2 AR-226 Rifles, 1 standard issue handgun, beam sword holstered on back, and 1 combat knife in right boot.
Personality: Calm, cool, and collected.
Abilities: Excellent tactician, and fighter.
History: Was created in 2361. One year before the war. He is an experiemental soldier, yet has succeded far beyond his expectations. His beam sword was created just for him, by the person who created him, who is unknown to Razael. The beam sword glows with a white light, giving Razael the nickname of, "Lightbringer." Razael has trained with the highest ranking officials all throughout the world. He is native to America, but does not consider himself to be part of one nation in particular.

Took my idea off of Master Chief.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You do understand that there are colonies, and most of humanity lives on them, like Gleb is from a Russian colony called "New Odessa". But thats cool, lets get some more ideas before we begin.

B)ushid(o

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I like the sound of this, and since I swore off video games for awhile I have nothing better to do.

Name: Alumis Kane
Race: Human
Class: Elite British scout/sniper
Weight: 127
Height: 6'1
Weapon: PSG-7T sniper rifle(semi-automatic, 30 round clip,), 1 handgun, 1 Ka-bar USMC knife.
Personality: Stoic, doesn't show his emotions often but cares deeply about his comrades
Abilities: Patience ;)
History: Ex-mercenary for hire who found jobs in both the legal and the illegal sides. He joined the British military in hopes of gaining redemption for crimes against his fellow man. He ended more lives than he had saved. Became a British scout/sniper when he was 23.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
((Alright thats better, others can join in along the way))

*Gleb walked in into a room there two of his comrades were already waiting for him, he set down and asked in a deep voice*

"What you think about the mission? Sounds like a suicide to me."

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
"Well, we have to take chances or else nothing will be accomplished... just hope this works out"

*Alumis slouches back on his seat*

"Just what do these documents contain?"

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"Slept through the brefing again, have you? Captain told us that they contain the places there germans have found a way to pass our satelights and not be detected. We have a total of 25000 satelights in Allied space, we cant replace everyone of them, and they are not maintained by annyone, no one is crazy enough to work on the front line. No one exept people like us."

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
"Ehhhh... I got to listen to breifings more often."

"Wow... I can't believe the Germans know all this stuff about our satellites."

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"They probably just captured an information officer before he could shoot himself"

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
"...or someone's working for them, someone in our governments"

"Your theory sounds more possible. though"

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"Yeah, i mean they do wipe out everyone who is not Arian. We got what 20 more minutes until going on board? Lets go get ready, shit i hate putting on my armor."

((annyone who wants to join please tell me right now))

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
*Razael was already prepared. He was always prepared and ahead of the game. He chose to remain silent, and out of these rumors, because quite frankly he didn't like creating ideas if they know they weren't true.*

Razael: It seems that I am already ready. So, I will wait on board for you two. See you in 20.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"Alright, you lucky, you dont have to wear that alluminum steath suit, i can barely move in that thing, plus the jet pack on my back... damn i hate my life."

*He and Alumis went to the storage facility, they told their numbers to a fat old woman and she gave them their weapons and amor without looking at them. After that they went to the transporter loading dock*

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
*Alumis chose only to put on the bare minimum*

"I'd rather be able to move."

;)

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"yeah you right, if we are descovered then no armor gonna save us, we gonna be killed anyway, but still it makes me feel secure"

*The shuttle has taken off, the s roaring of the engines, the smell of burning gasoline, just the usual, the shuttle was stealth, so then it cam close to planetary defence system it wasnt noticed, then came the jump, and explosion shuttle was destroyed right after 3 people jumped out, there was no going back. Three warriors landed silently under the cover of Darkness. Igor used his telepath ability to talk to his comrades without making a sound*

Igor: Alright you can talk to each other and to me, i will keep my mind open to transfer your conversations to each other, just dont make long speeches all that psy energy in my head is gonna give me a headake. Alright lets get down to business, as the only one here with a stealth suit i go do some checking around. Alumis set up our head quarters in those bushes, do your job i am not the one to teach you, hurry up. Okay, Razel establish a perimiter, hide and use you blade if someone comes, i dont want the fritz to get alarmed before time comes, I dont want a fly going through here without you reporting to me. Understand? I will maintain communication by using telepathy, for now use your radios, no one should hear you from this distance. Alright, i am moving out*
Alumis: Good luck
Razel: Dont get shot, you know how much i will not like carrying your wounded ass to the extraction point then all of this is over.
Igor: Alright, you people do your work, then i come back i dont want to see you dead and an couple of douzen of Germans standing over your dead bodies. Keep it silent.
*He spits on the ground, pushes a button on his wrist watch, and his armor activates. he disapears, and his comrades see the moving of the bushes in front of them. Suddenly they hear, something falling, and silent curses.*
Igor: Damn that armor, what kind of moron dizined it? I can barely move then its active.
*Igor walks across the field and stops near the energy shield surounding the city. He gets out a small stick shaped object, pushes a button on it, and a red light appears, Igor points it at the shield. A small hole opens in it, Igor jumps through, at least 30 minutes have passed seens him leaving the head quarters, he hides himself in the tall grass, just outside the first tall building, he turns of the suit, takes a deep breath, and starts recharging while sending a telepathic message to his comrades*
Igor: Alright i am in, how is it going in there, Razel report.
Igor: I am on the

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Can I join?

Name: Joshua "Uncle Sam" Davis
Race: Human
Class: A sort of Rambo style infantry-man.
Weight: 167
Height: 6'2
Weapon: M16
History: Born in a bombed out section of the New Californian Republic, his life quickly became Darwinism in action. He lives by the ideology of "kill or be killed" and holds a deep sense of pride for his roots.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
((Sure. Hmm how can i plug you in?Alright here we go.))
*suddenly Gleb (damn i been calling my char Igor for 2 posts) notices someone approaching he points in the direction from there he senses the movement. Suddenly a figure comes out crawling in the bushes*
Joshua: You alive? Good fought you died with that transporter shuttle. I was on information extraction duty on this rock for past 2 months, about time you guys came, now once job is done i can leave. By the way there is the rest of you?
Gleb: They establishing HQ's to the east of here, i was just about to contact them them then you showed up.
*Gleb read his thoughts and understood that Joshua was saying the truth*
Gleb: So tell me what do you know about this base? There are the key postions, we gonna need all help we can get.
((Celestrial go ahead you in))

CelestialBadger

Retired Staff
Reaction score
OT: just for reference, what's the year?

EDIT: Nvm, I can't read.