Forum Skin

What kind of skin would you like to see?

• Total voters

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
I am in favor of a dark skin much like the Dark Diablo 2 skin. I like the aformentioned skin a lot, but there are a few things I don't like. For one, the normal username colors are a bit bland. Actually, all the colors are bit bland.

I think a mix of Dark D2 and the one in the RPR would be good. I like the Avatar frames in the RPR, but the green sets me off a little. The red/orange theme on the black is good, I do like that. Black serves as a good background for most colors, allowing them to show up well. With that obvservation lies the problem with the Dark Diablo 2 skin; the other colors are so dark that they don't stand out enough, and kind of blend with it to form a dull, depressing color scheme.

I think that a skin with the sharpness and clarity of the RPR's skin, comboed with the red/orange textual theme of the Dark Diablo 2 skin would be a smooth, visually appealing skin that would likely be used by most of us. As a general thing, most BF members are rather darkness-oriented, and something that is dark, but looks nice would be appealing to most of the angsty teenagers that make up the forums.

Black with bright red and bright orange accents is a proven-worthy theme. It just looks good. I realize that is in part a matter of taste, but I think that most around here would agree.

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
As much as I love seeing the text and not trying to focus all the time on dark images and little buttons, I would like to see a darker style.

-2 cents