Fave strategy's

Woralf

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Hi, i was wondering what everyone elses fave strat's r.
One of my fave(not nescasarilly good) strat's with zerg is to burrow a ton of zerglings at the start, wait till the enemy pours his units into my base, then pop them up and close in. U?

SmashBros.Pro

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.angelfire.com
Thats not to good of a strat for me because I play offensively.

My fav strat is to get Defilers and Hydra's or if the enemy is going with ground units I go with Defilers and Lings, sometimes Ultra's if I'm loaded with resources.

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
i have a lot of resourses when i play so with terrens i do this around my hole base put bunkers and deployed seige tanks then in the bunkers put 3 marines and 2 firebats then build a lot of vallkaries for air support and kill them with a rush of goliths and wraiths

soljah

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i liek to mak hydras really fast and just get few sunkens to kill offf any zergling rush. then i get mutas and make liek 100 mutas anfd attack the nexus of the enemy.

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I would go something like a few Carriers and lots of dragoons, but before I attack I would recall some 8 or so reavers into the center of there base and create a minor distraction, LOL. I had some rush problems though- I was more of a 3v3 shared bases person that a ladder. And Ilso, I was UMS crazy!

Payment

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I use a wraith strategy with the terran, rushing early on with wraiths and cloaking with them (around 5-7 minutes).

For Protoss I am a little more defensive, but I do use a DT/shuttle drop/goon/reaver technique.

I don't use zerg to often, but I try to go with Gaurdians, scourges, and queens.

Kat7

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Ok.........

You.guys.are.mest.up....you.actualy.play.the.game.and.talk.about.stratgy.on.the.internet...now.wtf.is.that.about?..

Did,ur.parents.drop.u.on.ur.head.when.u.were.2.or.something?

IF.UR.STILL.READING.THIS.UR.CURRENTLY.A.RETARD.AND.NEED.TO.GO.ASK.UR.MOMA.FOR.HELP.CUZ.U.CANT.GET.THE.TYLONAL.BOTTLE.CAP.OFF

Hint.Hint:..Push.down.and.twist

Payment

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Why did you even post that. Are you retarded, this is a Starcraft Forum. Not make fun of it and call us idiot. You insolent fool, your own insecruities have made you more idiotic than anyone here.

Your just asking to die by posting that...

manofhonor

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I like to use a strat rarely seen on sc, a absi ultralisk rush..you should see the reaction of people when they see 8 ultralisk storming in their base on a map like blood bath lol.

I

imakeanewnameeveryti

BWHAHAHAHAH:AA

when im terran in the fastest map ever possible i make four supply depots then four barraks then 6 seige tanks. and turrets all arouned the base.. behind that about 16 starports to ppour out bc

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i my self make about 5bye5 rows of barracks and 12 starports and poor out gals and tanks first and while there dieing i mass wraiths and while there dieing i mass bcÜ

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Originally posted by SimpleplanROCKS
i my self make about 5bye5 rows of barracks and 12 starports and poor out gals and tanks first and while there dieing i mass wraiths and while there dieing i mass bcÜ
Or could gain some better skills by playing non-money maps. Oh, and try to BS someone on a non-money map...good luck...

AKA-47

Member!
Reaction score
It isn't impossible to BS on a non-money map...

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Duh. But it's harder. If my teammate tries to enter my base for a reason other than helping me if im under attack. I tell him to get the **** out!