Ever done something horrible?

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hitsua
So you never acualy hurt anybody? Or no one was harmed...um yeah i dont harm anyone in anyway with what i do...errr
Not physically, at least. Once my brother cut his head open on a swing, but that wasn't my fault. My parents only blamed it on me. It was nothing too serious, he didn't even need stitches ~.~

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
lol when i was like 6 i threw a rock at my sisters head. oops

malison

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I once broke the window of the living room on accident. I lied and said I didn't do it later when my parents found out.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Hardcore! lol w/e my friend threw a glass bottle witht he lid on it at a window. window broke. it was a church

Kitty

Reaction score
Originally posted by Amantis' Poopface
Why did they blame it on you?
I was near him during the time of the accident. And they said "You're so irresponsible, you should have taken care of your brother, you should have been careful, look what happened now" etc. etc. And I was only 10... -.-

SK-ThaBest

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.clan-nuke.net
Once when I was very dumb I wanted some toast very well done so I put it in the toaster and set it on high. Then I threw a match in the toaster and soon the counter started burning. (Good thing I had a hose nearby)

choco711

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
not quite as horrible as some of you people, but I almost set the woods on fire? My backyard was nothing but trees and bushes for acres, and I was playing with some old fireworks on top of the garage, one of the UFOs (spining silver thing that flies up and when it falls down, it emits a small flame). Well, that damned thing flew off the garage and down into some dead bushes. I had to jump off the garage roof (while my friend was sitting up there laighing his ass off) and grab a hose, connect it to the pipe thing, turn the thing on and run like hell. I burned about a fifteen foot square (15 by 15 by 15 by 15 feet). Oh well.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
I err, torched my front lawn. Me and my friend were melting wax onto my ledge for skating. We had candles dripping. I drpped a match. Swoosh there goes a 4 inch by 15 FOOT part of my lawn. Ooopsie

IDefy

Reaction score
i gave an old friend a bloody nose and he broke two of my fingers in a fight

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Originally posted by KittieKitty
I was near him during the time of the accident. And they said "You're so irresponsible, you should have taken care of your brother, you should have been careful, look what happened now" etc. etc. And I was only 10... -.-
Why don't we just kill all siblings? I get that type of thing all the time. Even for stuff I couldn't do 'cos I was on the other side of the house or something. Jeez, my sister's 12.....

Diniano

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by KittieKitty
Ugh.. :rolleyes: