Ever done something horrible?

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
You guys suck. You do stuff bad and dont relize its bad till its done. Acauly we were paintballing this guys house. He came out. He was a cop. We were all OH ****. so we ran up the block and ran into the skatepark. It was dark so it really sucked.

punk_junkee

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea your telling me....well theres, no wait never mind..theres always...no that would work eiother. hua.lol

phreakerhaxxor

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Well I had this like shoe cleaner that was highly flammable so i got a lighter and was going around on holloween shooting off this miniature flame thrower. when my friend wasnt looking i sprayed his pants and skateboard and we told him to get on it. when he got on it i lite the skateboard (damn fire spreads fast) and his pants burst into flames he was jumping around screaming $#@%!!!!! all my friends were watching him fry and eventually one of my mommas boy friends got the hose and ended our fun :'(

PiNk PeOn

Reaction score
I am THE [glow=red]PyroManiac[/glow] when I was about 10 I set my hand of fire trying to light a candle thus causing me to have a burnt hand and play with fire more than I used to :D . Hell I almost set my house on fire with my hand.

LordSlippy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=blue]one time i was taking my dog on a walk at night, and i decided to take a short ct, and jump over a big pond...and i made it then i turned the corner and there were 3 baby birds that were dead on the trail :'( i wish i didnt have to see the poor baby birds :( [/glow]

Neo112

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
One Time i almost drownded sum 1.... didnt really notice he wuz drowning... he wuz under for a while tho i finally let off him after i found out....

punk_junkee

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I dont really see how you can break a window with a egg, but alrighty. once i was helping my frineds egg peoples houses, and i ended up egging my moms new boyfriends, it was on total and complete accident. I did not know until she told me his house got egged....Big oops!

raDixGhost

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.gamers2k4.com
man i did so many bad things before. It almost lead to one kids end. I really had to suck up to get everything as not hateable as possible i felt so bad. And even after 2 years our whole skool makes fun of him. Its kinda sad that i realized it too late and when i did realize it, it was too big even for me to stop.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Me and my friends were throwing snowballs at people's windows and running off..... We smashed a window just as someone was looking out of it. I don't think he saw any of us properly but we hid for a week or something.

As if egg wasn't bad enough.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
I don't know if this is horrible but I almost got kicked out of school in my high school. I said this before when I was new here. I once kissed my girlfriend in our class. Not just a smack or on a cheek but a long french kiss. No bull. We both got carried away. My teacher was so pissed that we ended up in the disciplinarian. Thank God my dad was understanding.:D