Dun dun dun...The House of Nightmares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Final Warrior

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
OOC: Mind if I implement my own brand of insane humor? You can get a few examples from here.

BoT:

*Raphael's ears, God-like in their prowess, pirck up near-rabbit like when he hears another being awaken. He sensed - no heard - nervousness emanate from her. He heard the light steps of Elo... they were going to the den. At least, Eloanneo was.*

Raphael: A new visitor... or inmate, depending on your views... I shall go greet her.

Tyravael: I shall when I can. As of right now, musing about the meaning of existence is enough for me...

*Razael appears from the nowhere, disheveled and looking as though he had spent the night with eighteen pounds of crack cocaine and a whole garden of marijuana.*

Razael: Need... FOOD! AGAHGHRAGHROAR!

*Razael makes a mad dash for the refrigerator, slamming headfirst into it. He pulls the door open and begins stuffing his face.*

Raphael: Make sure he does not eat the dishes or bowls like last time... I do not want to have to extract anything from a Demon's belly.

*Raphael walks off to the den, wondering who their new visitor is.*

Kitty

Reaction score
Nika's right ear twitched. Though the guy didn't look mean - though his smell made her water. She sniffed a bit and slowly inched away - though nodded when he passed a sorry. She thought the whole thing was kinda awkward. He reminded her of the...yeah, the zombie movie she saw last week.

She heard somebody smalling into somthing hard (Ouch, she thought) and then footsteps, moving towards the door. She inched even farther away, clutching the spear, poised and ready.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*Raphael opened the door into the den, carefully. He smelled fear. A person scared can be dangerous...*

Raphael: I'm coming in... you have nothing to fear of me.

*Raphael opened the door slowly and stepped in. In front of him was a girl, holding a spear, a lock of purple hair hanging into her face.*

Raphael: Ah, so you are the new one... Stand down. There is nothing to fear.

Kitty

Reaction score
She relaxed slightly, but she still clutched her weapon.

"Pffffft. Right. How do you explain then waking up in a house that doesn't belong to me? In the middle of nowhere? I remember falling asleep in my own bed. And no, I don't drink..." she muttered.

She pushed the hair out of her face and behind one of her furry ears. It was begging to annoy her.

"Is this some kind of a sick joke or something? If Yuu'utsu and Kana did this I'm gonna strangle them. And who are you, anyway?"

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*Raphael holds his arms out as a sign of peace, of being unarmed.*

Raphael: As to who I am, I am Raphael Griffinhart. I do not know where exactly we are, other than that we are within a large mansion built by the Gods of this realm. I don't thinkyou were kidnapped or drugged, or under the influence of a drink. You were most likely randomly selected from a realm.

Kitty

Reaction score
"Oh..."

Nika's expression was suprised, blank and thinking seemingly all at once. She relaxed, this time completely. Even her ear stopped twitching.

She stepped forward and shook Raphael's hand. "Sorry about that," she said with a goofy, apologetic grin. It was kind of crepy actually, since she was showing off her fangs in the process. "I'm just a bit paranoid, you know, everyone has their reasons right? Anyway, I'm Nika, pleased to meet you."

((Nobody's posting...look, you're hurting their feelings! *points to a crying Nika and Eloanneo in the corner* ;_; *goes to join them in the weeping*

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
"Pfft," Yemeth was wondering around again, which is mostly the only thing you can do when there's nothing to kill and no clues leading to your past anywhere nearby. He just kept wandering aimlessly, but with a cause, to wander aimlessly and pick at scabs, scars, oozing pustules, and whatever else he may find on his body thats new.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*Raphael shook Nika's hand gently, as though he were unused to the grip of a woman's. He nods at her, knowing Fear himself.*

Raphael: It is my pleasure to meet you, Nika. Shall I get you something to eat? No doubt the others are hungry as well...

OOC: It's kinda hard to post when I was the last poster... no, it's harder to keep a dying RPG alive. Look at KoE or Nagalisk. Only Sage and I are posting now.

Kitty

Reaction score
((We haven't had any activity in a while but I suppose that'd be alright, I'd get another friend to join and see if other older posters would start responding. :3 Go ahead and join.

Besides, I had another surprise planned out. Yes, more zombies but this time they won't be that easy. -_- Last time it wasn't even fun...))

SoulDrainer

Member!
Reaction score
Name: Zeall

Hobbies: Fighting,Training,Hunting,Fishing,and Sports

Description:White skin ( a little tanned not scary white but not tan tan ) red eyes silver hair about 6'2 and about 167 pounds.

Weapons:2 regular swords nothing special about them worn on his back when not in combat.

Personality:Quick thinking quiet gets angry sort of fast and hates vegetables :D

Room: Regular bed white pillow blue sheets nothing much in his room its empty except a small tv a dresser and a chair.

Bathroom(connected to bedroom):Small shower Sink and toilet on other side of bathroom.

Abilities:very skilled with a sword and fast also has mind powers Very limited ones
Rest is on a scale from 1-5 1 being poor 5 being great
Cooking-2
1st aid-4
Blacksmithing-5 ( he made his own swords )
alchemy-4
Fishing-5
Engineering-3.5
Tailoring-0
enchanting-3.5

Zeall appears in the room on the ground fainted

P.S. Wake me up ^_^

SoulDrainer

Member!
Reaction score
we gonna start or not?
:hop

sorry had to :)

wtf wont let me put 2 smileys ( or 90 )

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
C'mon... I've been sitting around, waiting.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
((Yo Kitty, still alive? >.>;; ))

Kitty

Reaction score
((-checks pulse- My vital signs seem to be in order. :p

Perhaps it'd be interesting if we restarted this in the FreeForm forum. Hmmm?

PS: It's nice to have you back, bud.))

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
((Yeay! Teh Kitty is still alive!

A'ight. You wanna start it?

PS. It's nice to be back.

-- Griffinhart))

Kitty

Reaction score
((Course I wanna start it. Hopefully it'll turn out even better than last time. :D
Hehehe.

Of course, we can go even more crazy now, considering we have a specific forum to use. That, and the rules are less uptight and all. :D It should be fun. ))

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
((A'ighty. I'll wait for you to start the RP. :D

Crazy... hehe. A year away from all the BF goodness, I think I'm plenty crazy (and emo, and Goth) enough. XD

-- Griffinhart))

Status
Not open for further replies.