Dun dun dun...The House of Nightmares

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Well, seems like RPR needs a bit of a boost, perhaps a woman's touch ;D

So, I came up with the House of Nightmares.

The Story!

When you're a god, you don't need a reason, and sometimes, gods can get bored. Well, a certain godess had the smart (or dumb) idea of what could be done to entertain bored gods. And they all agreed. Bad for you.

The gods decided to pluck random souls and entities from different dimens and stick them in a house to deal with each other as best as they can.

Wow. Hope they have the popcorn ready.

So, this is...

A reality TV show kind of deal, except more fun. And I hope nowhere near as dumb. :B

What's gonna happen is:

- You're gonna choose a random character, from any RP you have done, ever. Doesn't matter whether they're from the past, present or future. The more variety, the more fun we're going to have. [I hope. ~_~]
- You'll be thrown in a giant mansion, forced to deal with other characters, to endure them, and to survive. Yes.
- Occasionaly, the gods will throw in something stupid to stir things up.

The house

From the outside, it looks like a mansion of pretty good size, but from the outside it's even bigger. It expands as more contestants come in. Every conestant gets their own room if they wish. The mansion is two stories high, plus a basement and an attic. It is enclosed in a high fence, beyong which you see...nothing, as it is in a separate dimension. The grounds include a pool, a tennis court and a little pond. Inside the house you will find a kitchen with a well stocked fridge, a den, a champagne room,a battle ring and a dining room. There are numerous bathrooms, we don't even know how many...and secret passages, tunels, crypts and catacombs, below and in the walls of the mansion. You never know what you may find.

The Rules

-You may get out of the house...whenever the gods feel like it.
-Please, no killing or injuring your fellow roomates...much...
-No sex in the champagne room. >.> [Don't ask me! My friend was gonna hit me if I didn't do it... U.U;;]
-Please respect your roomates property. Don't wreck the house, there is a battling ring especially for this purpose. :D
-If you're doing anything weird close the door. :susp

What you need to submit!

-A character...any character. Don't make a new one. ^_~

-What your room looks like...the size, the furniture, if you have a bathroom...you are allowed to be vague.

So, I guess that's it. And vets, I am expecting you to join this. Otherwise it won't be any fun at all. ~_~

------------

I will start once there are at least 3 people in here (including myself) and then, people may pop in randomly without introduction.

Looking forward to living with you, haha. :D :heart
------------

I'll be Eloanneo, and I'll drag Nika in later...

Heh, I guess I haven't told you about the modern day Eloanneo... ^^;; Well, she has never seen the RPR, 'coz I've role-played her on a different forum..but she's still the same.

Minus some experiences, and add some expriences, different clothes and different knowledge - but she's still a bitch, that's what counts, right? XD Same with Nika...the cat turned human Nika. *nod*

So, Elo here will have a nicely sized room, done in elegant retro-style. Striped wallpaper, bed with a canopy. Plush rugs on a hardwood floor. X3 The furniture includes a bed, a comfy reading chair, a small desk, the said rugs, and a shelf with some books and little statuettes. Everything is in shades of green, emerald green mostly :D

House Plans

Dear god, please make it work... >.< I will post a plan of the grounds later, though there isn't much to see...the pool is on the south side of the house, the pond beside it, as well as the tennis court.

The battlering is inside the games room, but who knows how to get there...

And finally...

If you think I should change something or if you have any suggestions, let me know. x.x

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((I would kinda think it'd be interesting if sometime people were just kicked out randomly and forced back randomly (or possibly the Player brought back, by force ^_^ with a diff character or a different version of that character) But that would get kinda odd, like way odd. And it would be far too much like the Brink >.> for which Tavin would kill me >.<))

((Bring back the oldies!))

Name: Yemeth
Class: Cleric
Race: Humanoid, but no one is really sure

Hobbies: picking at his many battle-scars and scabs

Description: Skin is all grey and puckered, Eyes are Jet Black, with thick black hair fashioned into dread-locks, always seems to wear a kilt (or something of the like) with a real skull of some sort on the front.

Equipment: All necessary Holy Items for a Cleric (all relating to Pelor) Large Mystical Beast by the name of Whitefang
Large Heavy Mace, nicknamed Heartgrinder

Abilities: Divine magic
The Rune Of Torment: This
forms on the ground below the target creature(s), and Yemeth unleashes all the torments of his many years upon them.

Granted Powers: Domain spells: Greater turning and Improved Strength, allows Yemeth to destroy a certain number of undead in the place of a normal turning (3 per day) and to improve his strength greatly, depending on which granted power he opts to use

History: Yemeth has lived so long, and died so many times, he can remember nothing. He was bound with his lifelong friend, Abaden upon their death with the defeat of the Shadow Master, who was contained within. Years later he was separated back into himself and his friend. He has lived much of his life since the final destruction of The Void in a demiplane of his own creation.

Yemeth's room is nothing more than a small square room with a door in one and a shrine up against the wall of another. In the exact center is what looks almost to be an open sarcophagus with what appears to be rather normal bedding inside.

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
proboards19.rockreborn.com
Oh! Oh! oh! time to have some fun with Skyly! again! XD but this is version 2 skyly.

Name: Skyly Wing
Class: Sniper / Epic mindblade / Pyrokinetisist (very little.)
Race: Tiefling Paragon
Description: About 5'9, short black hair, goggles on head and a oxygen mask covering the nose and mouth area around his neck. Clothes consist of army issued urban ops camo shirt and pants, which run with a Blue, grey, black hue. Tactical vest with many pockets.
Abilities: Very psionically talented. Able to teleport, burn the minds of enemies, and create psionic blades a foot in length when disarmed. Pyrokenetisist abilities are only limited to creating a fire whip, 4 feet in length, and hoving over the ground 2 feet.
Weapons: Fire whip when called upon, mindblade when called upon. Two swords, and a PSG-1 sniper class rifle.
Personality & Room: Skyly is a very dark and quiet person, after the 3 events at nite city, he has kept to himself. His heritage is of Russian American roots, as he was picked from the human pool early in his years during the cold war. He was then turned to Elan heritage, where he was given the ability to not age like normal humans, and the seeing of wars, death , destruction, and love have sealed his lips, only to be opened when needed.

Skylys room consists of a large Half/half russian hammer/sickle flag, and an american flag, large bed, chair looking out of the window of the mansion, no bathroom, a large rug, and a fireplace.

Vincent of Fire

Reaction score
Har Har, sounds rather fun. I'm in. Quite enjoyable, if you ask me. Just make sure you put some bedding in a corner for old Vincey. :lucifer

NAME: Vincent Colbini

RACE: Fire demon/Hell Angel

APPEARANCE: He's Caucasian with eye length fire red hair, falling down straight into face and eyes. Red eyes that are normally covered in sunglasses. He tends to wear alot of red, normally long red button up shirts and black sleeveless shirts under that, plus black jeans and old israeli combat boots. He has a full beard, which is neatly trimmed, and is brown, for some odd reason. He always tends to wear either a cloak or cape, to hide his one red wing (on his left side) and his one shadow wing (on his right side).

CLASS: Epic Elemental Warmage

ABILITIES: Pretty much anything you can think of with fire, plus some other goodies. Epic magic is a good plus to have in there. Not to mention Mind Manifest. Mind manifest is a primitive form of psionics, ranging from small use of telekinesis to spectral images to creating weaponry. His fire magic will often be used in unison with the others, to create new forms of unique attacks, such as sending flaming pieces of matter towards his opponents. The most often used is the protection using fire, which will quickly either disentigrate the opposing material, or use it's magnetic properties to slow it to a crawl and deal with it in a different way.

PERSONALITY: Not a particularly entertaining man, Vincent can often seem like an ass at times. He tends to act cocky at times, which isn't one of his better characteristics. Alot of time you will see him either playing with some form of fire, or smoking a cigarette. One of the most common things you will see him do, is sit in a corner. Though alot of times he seems mopey, Vince is rarely ever in a bad mood; just don't piss him off.

STORY:Vince was born to a family of poor peasent like people, in the heart of America. At the age of five, his parents were brutally murdered, and he set out to find them. On February 18th, 2004, he met a fate which presented him before a god figure. The Godly figure charged him with wiping out an entire race of people, and gave him the powers to do so (not to mention a snazzy set of wings). Of course, when he returned to what most people call Earth, he refused, just moving on with his life. Since that time, he has come to pass with alot of experiences, which he keeps written down in assorted books. Why even at this moment he writes of an old tale between two star crossed lovers, an oddball using their house, and a couple of others coming together to defeat supreme evil.

Kitty

Reaction score
((*Claps hands* Fabulous! I can begin then! ~_~ Mwahaha.))

It would have been just another weird thing in their week, or a big shock, but the Gods didn't care. At the moment, the Gods might have been concerned with themselves only, or rather their entertainment.

Random souls were plucked from different dimensions, places, and times, all brought together into that place.

Our unfortunate (And I believe it is necessary to say they were unfortunate) people have ended up at a mansion, stuck, to be together doing God knows what. To get out...whenever.

The mansion was incredibly big, rich looking anfd ominous. They were standing right behind the entrance doors in the great hallway. In front on them, far on the end, stood a goddess.

Or rather, she floated.

She was but a child, or she looked like it. She giddled and spun in the air, golden curls of her hair bouncing about. She giggled several times, and petted the pink skirt of her garment.

"Welcome!" she announced in a voice that was suprisingly loud, yet still innocent. You've been randomly selected to stay in this mansion for an undeterminable ammount of time, as there is no time present here. Do not be concerned, your everyday matters have been taken care of. I hope you will find this place suitable for you!" She paused, just to giggle again. Something seemed incredibly funny to her. "Please leave your shoes under the coat rack. The rules are all included in pamphlets which can be found at the end of the hall. Have fun!" She waves goodbye with her tiny hand, as tendrils o golden light snaked around her body. She was gone in a flash, leaving them all alone to deal with each other.

((By "they" and "them" I mean you. Yes, YOU. XD Haha, anyway, you may begin.))

TekBlade13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
proboards19.rockreborn.com
Skyly looked at his roommates and held out a hand.
"My names Skyly......no clue who you guys are, soooooooooo! well, i do kind of have a guestimate on who you ar,e judging by how your thinking..." Skyly winks at them and runs down the hall, after taking off his boots.

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Yemeth glanced at his boots made from metal and bone, leather bindings holding the construction together, and slowly slipped out of them, though what was within the boot may or may not have been better than the boot itself. He wasn't quite sure what the other man had meant, but he could only guess it was psionics of some sort, something he thought he was at least partially guarded against, but his distance from Alimorel must have altered that. He slowly made his way down the hallway, not yet saying a single word.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
OOC: I'll join, Igor died, but i sort of think he might return to KoE (His spirit did not fade as Orlangur promised) so i am gonna use Vlad, he was rejected from the Tek's Rp but i still think that he is a pimp.

Name: Vladimir Petruhov aka Vlad aka Deathbringer
Race: Human
Class: Artifactcaster (spell user, i don't think i spelled that word you put up correctly)
Appearance:

History: A son of a poor fisherman, Vlad's childhood was harsh. His family was killed then the nomads maving through the planes set fire to his village and slay all of the inhabitants. Vlad was only 8 then, but he was already a mage, he did not have the knowledge of spells but never the less he had the power. He fought his way out of the village, thinking that he will come back with help, not knowing that his father was already hanging dead on a tree near their house and his mother and sister were getting raped. Vlad ran but although he did manage to kill 2 nomads, hesquashed them against the thin air with his power and they blew up, he was still just 8 years old, his powers left him quickl. He had no one to turn to at that point, he ran across the planes feeding with roots and whatever food he could find. He would surely die then the winter hit if a traveling mage didn't pick him up. Mage's name was Atello, he descovered Vlad's talent and taught him all that he knew. Then Vlad was about 24 he was already developing his own spells, he quickly surpassed his teacher. Vlad hungered for revenge, and he got it. The tribe of nomads was wiped out completely, to the last child. Foreign merchants who were in the tribal encampment described Vlad as a demon of death, all his hands were covered with blood, people were dying in most horiffic ways possible, some had bled to death, others head their organs explode and still remaining a life, suffering, some had their skin eaten by insects. It was a horrific event. After that Vlad became known as a deathbringer. His teacher kept him at bay, but then Atello died from old age and Vlad at age 39 became a traveling mage himself. His conquest was however much different from that of his teacher. Vlad hungered for power and ways to get it.

Now if Kitty could tell me how i can get incorporated into the story.

Kitty

Reaction score
((Well, DUH. Jump in like they did. ~_~

*prods Tac* This should be interesting! Mwahaha.

Also, I forgot to add, there's a possesed folding machine in the laundry room, but you didn't need to know that... <.< >.> Well, just act like you don't, but I was gonna add it in anyway.))

Elo hasn't moved yet. The shock of realizing her mind was being read like an open book and the...stuff the grey guy left on the floor wasn't exactly helping bevilderment. Great, she thought. She felt like screaming.

"MY DAY KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER!" she yelled at the top of her lungs. She pulled one boot off and threw it blindly in the general direction of the door. Well, it did make her feel better.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
"Vladimir woke up in a bed, last thing he remembered was dying. A picture flashed through his mind. An shining figure, an archangel piercing Vlad's flesh with his blazing sword. Vlad was standing on a mountain of elvish bodies, high enough to reach the heavans, all hsi cloths were covered with blood. His hands were empty, two small balls of darkness were orbitting around his wrists. The angel came out of nowhere and his thrust was unexpected, yet still Vlad managed to kill his murderer. A complicated spell breaking Archaengel's link to the almost endless supply of power given to him by the Gods, and the now simple mortal, without wings the archangel started rapidly falling to the ground, but he never reached it, Vlad shot a fireball, and fried his opponent. But the wouldn't dealt to him was leathal. He could feel heavenly aura eminating from the sword, eat his essense.

Now he was in a room, which was decorated with dark wall paper, and bookshelves full of books of dark magic. Vlad got up and exited the room. He went wondering through the halls, trying to figure out what happened. By all logic he should have been dead, infact not just dead but the very memory of him should have been erased. He a human from a poor family, challenging the power of Gods themselves, they could not have simply allow him to ever exist so other mortals might follow his example. So he knew that it was probable that he was erased from reality and from memories of everybody who knew him in life. The only thing that was a mystery was why wasn't his soul erased? Gods could have surely done that, yet he was still alive.

He went on wondering through the halls.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
I hope you don't mind my joining...

I dunno which to use, Final Warrior, Raphael Griffinhart, or My KoE: Comedy Expansion versions of them.

I guess I'll use Raphael for now, bring in his comedy clone later (if it's allowed).

In case no one knows Raphael Griffinhart, he's the Final Warrior's mortal form. He's just your average, chaotic-good Swordsman with four kick-ass swords. Silver hair, streaked gold, the back has two vertical lines of blakc, and the bangs has two vertical lines of red.

Raphael prefers the color black and has cold-blue eyes. He doesn't have much of a personality, as he's very cold and calculating.

Raphael is about 6'3", and is capable of changing his form and personality to take on an Angel, Demon, Death Incarnate, or the Final Warrior. Sometimes these forms "splice" off from him and take on a physical apperance, and wander around, helping out Raphael.

Shall I pop in, or be intro'd?

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Name: Mustis Renzieri

Race: Demonsted Angel (a arch-angel, an angel with dark tendencies)

Class: Artifact caster

Physical Desription: A angel caste from heaven to void from God and Lucifer, outcasted from Heaven and Hell so turns to the barbaric life of trying to be a normal fleshy mortal, often taking high-class jobs and uses in-human capabilities to boost pay upon victories and to awe-inspire human, dwarfs, and Elvish and Gnomes. after being chased from a far away town and desperate to keep his life intact, he wandered to Nite to try to rehone his skills and tries to do deeds to impress either God or Lucifer, to gain acception to immortal gardens.

Tall being, about 6ft7 and an impressive build. long white hair with dark-ruby eyes.

wears a long white rob with gold trimmings. Weilds a long artifactol pistol thats ruby red in color with gold handle, eye-line, bullet-clip, and barrel. also weilds a larger pistol the resembles a desert eagle (50 calibur). Smithied and shaped to a reflective opal color.

Being a creation of God and a friend of the devilish-angel Lucifer, he boasts considerable power of both Light and Dark. Usually has a nutural reaction to things, such as emotions, relationships with mortal beings, and wealth.
Has a small array of healing spells and the rest Lucifer him-self taught to Mustis, but feared to use them because he still loved God, but also wanted to trust Lucifer so he only uses the Dark spells under extreme conditions.
With pistols as his main weapon, he is VERY accurate, with a sharp sight range of up to 400 yards and can hit very accuratly up to 275 yards.
has 120 decibal normal hearing, with humans being 20, with 100 decibal sounds damage human hears. can withstand the sound of a current grenade bomb with 145 decibal sound with no trouble.
He fears to use his wings around crowds of mortal unless he knows the victims will never be able to give word of his angelic being.

copy/pasted from a RP i was denied from..
if it need changing lemme know- its a bit on the odd side...

Kitty

Reaction score
((Go ahead! Pop in. Most likely you'll be in the entrance hall like the rest of us, except for Kuzmich...because Kuzmich likes to be different? :doh: Anyhow. Feel free to to silly stuff, create conflicts blah blah blah. ~_~ After a few posts I will throw in a new challenge. So go ahead and join, but your room descriptions would be welcome. Also, pick what floor you're on. :p))

El was still fuming. She stalked down the hall, wearing one boot, looking for the rules pamphlet. If she was stuck there, she should at least know why.

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
*A loud crack is heard in the Entrance Hall. A man, kneeling, shrouded by his loak, appears. He raises his head and takes in his surroundings with a single, swift glance.*

Man: Hell's teeth.

*He closes his eyes, as if in deep thought. A few seconds later, he opens his eyes, with a slight look of surprise.*

Man: ... No outside communications... where the-

*Suddenly, he clutches his head, as if in massive pain. Two figures, one clad in white and another in red, slowly materialize, as if fading in, at his sides. The man gets up, his black cloak falling around him, not looking at his new companions.*

Man: Well, then, wherever we are, it seems that we are easily read.

Man in White: Yes...

Man in Red: Strange... why were we pulled away?

Man: It seems, Tyravael, that we are needed here for some reason.

Man in White: Yes, but could you not take care of whatever the problem is?

Man in Red: But dear Tyravael, it is always more fun with you around.

Man in White: You are as subtle as a Griffin amongst deer, Razael.

Man in Red: Why thank you, dear brother.

Man: Enough. We need to find out where we are...

Man in Red: Dear Raphael, always so to the point. Lighten up!

Man: No.

*The man turns, looking around the entrance hall. His cloak falls back now a cape, revealing his muscular, lithe body. He has but a chain tunic on, covered over by a simple black, long-sleeved shirt and black leather vest. He has chain leggings on, hidden away by leather pants matching the color of the vest. His gauntlet'd fists are curled up, as though he were ready for a fight. Two scabbards hang from his belt, with sheathed swords. Upon his upper arms, both left and right, can be seen two sheathed long-daggers. This man seems to be a well-prepared assassin.*

Man: I have a feeling that we are not to leave.

*The others standing around, are still staring at the three in somewhat shocked silence. Skyly then stepped forwards, offerin his hand to the supposed leader of the group of Brothers.*

Skyly: Uhm... hi. I'm Skyly. You are?

The Three: We do not give our names freely, but only to our most trusted allies.

Skyly: Okay... well, I can see that you three are Brothers. Triplets?

The Three: Yes. But we each have our own... unique... skills.

*It seems that the Three are very diverse from one another, but are still trusting Brothers. From the firelight in the red one's eyes, it can be assumed that he is a demon. The white one has no pupils, and seems to be more serious, so it leads to the conclusion that his is an Angel. The third, more commanding of the Three is of unknown race, as he shows no emotions in any way.*

Skyly: Is that so?

The Three: Yes.

Skyly: Well, in that case, what can I refer to you as? Besides the Man, the Man in White, and the Man in Red.

The Three: ...

Man in White: You have already heard my name from the foolishness of my brothers. I am Tyravael. My occupation and race are of no concern to you.

Man in Red: I shall freely give my name and race. I am Razael, Exiled Demon-King.

Man: No one has given away my name yet, and hope that it remains that way. Well, actually, I don't. I care not for such things. If you wish a name, then you may as well as call me by my real one. I am Raphael Griffinhart. My occupation is... questionable, and as such, I shall not reveal it to you.

Skyly: I have a feeling that none of us here have known or known of each other, ever.

Raphael: As do I. I am a planeswalker, and I have seen much. It is easy to tell that very few of us hail from the same plane as another.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Vlad went down the stairs and to what looked like an entrance hall. He spotted a number of people talking. He decided to aproach, he had no fear, he already tested it, his magic worked in this place, he was still deadly. Suddenly Vlad felt something strange, one of the people who talked eradiated some kind of energy, which Vlad has faced before. Trying to remember gave no results, exept for a headake.

Vlad: Must be in another life.

he aproached the group.

Vlad: Excuse me for my interruption, but does anybody know where we are?

Kitty

Reaction score
Eloanneo turned on her heel as she heard the question.

"Well, obviously we're in the middle of nowhere. Didn't you people hear that pink goddess girl talking? We're in a mansion somewhere. Stuck."

She kneeled and began undoing the lacing on her remaining shoe.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Vlad (thinking): Hmm in the middle of nowhere? This can not be, perhaps this is the punishment given to me by the Gods, for my attempt to destroy them. Pink Goddess? Hmm, doesn't sound like one of the Gods i was trying to kill. Another plane probably. I need to get out, too much things left undone

Vlad(talking): Anybody try to get out of this place yet?

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael: If the Gods have summoned us to this place, then why would we wish to escape? Brothers, test your magicks... mayhap something still works. I do not wish to test my powers here, not yet.

Tyravael: Stonewall.

*A stone wall appears, surrounding Tyravael.*

Tyravael: *Muffled* It works, dear Brother.

Razael: Fire.

*In Razael's palm, a small orb of fire appears.*

Razael: This was not the raging inferno I had asked for...

Raphael: It seems that our magicks can be used... but onloy to a certain extent...

Razael: What about your powers?

Raphael: Can everyone hear me?

Razael: I can.

Tyravael: And I.

Kuzmich

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Vlad: I do not care what the Gods wish for, i shall find a way to live this place. I am supposed to be dead, but since i am not where is still work to be done.

"Vlad looked at the entrance door"

Vlad: So this is the entrance? Good.

"Vlad extended both his hands and in between them a small cloud of darkness appeared out of thin air. It started growing, after few moments splashes of blue fire could be seen coming out of it. Once the ball was about the size of Vlad's head it flew out of his hands and hit the doors. The doors caught on fire for few seconds but then the fire disappeared, leaving no marks. Vlad stood surprised"

Vlad: This can not be, i used that spell to crush the gates of Elven kingdom and gates of heavens in my world. But it can not handle a wooden door? This is impossible. The gods that put me here were not the ones by who's servant's hand i was killed. What will i do now!?

"Depressed, Vlad stood where looking at the door."

Final Warrior

Reaction score
Website
www.harkkonnen.com
Raphael: Hmm... Vlad, can you hear me? It seems that the Gods of this realm are more powerful than those of yours. Although I have no idea as to which realm this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.