Dr. Ku Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I tried doing that once, but my wife threatened that she'd leave me to her monsters. :(

- Amantis

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
hmm.. quite a sittuation yo have there.. how about if you gather your own monsters... then beat her then let your monsters kill her.. or you could hier someone else to kill her.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
Originally posted by torrid mind
hmm.. quite a sittuation yo have there.. how about if you gather your own monsters... then beat her then let your monsters kill her.. or you could hier someone else to kill her.
That would be my job.

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Originally posted by Maverick
That would be my job.
And that's exactly the irony of it...

- Amantis

TweaK

Premium Member
Reaction score
Dear Dr Ku:

You don't respond to our questions fast enough, and I am strangely addicted to this face >.<

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
dr ku. im aboout to kill myself if you dont get your ass over here and help us.. i have the gun now come quick

H

Hot Action Cop

Well folks due to recent events and um... law suits of mal practice and neglegent homicide i am unable to reply to any and all of your questions until after i have served my 10 year sentence. I am very sorry i cant help you with your dumb ass questions and i hope you understand its not me, its those damn rusty knives and leaving my glasses in that dudes splee--- err nvm... not supposed to go there. Anyway to all i have given advice to i must say, according to the courts:

I acknowledge that by giving any and all information i am violating proposition 24532... which clearly states once a medical personell has been convicted of mal practice and/or neglegent homicide he/she must tell any and all patients of this offense, and by doing so warn them, that by taking any and all advice from me is in direct violation of this proposition, and you can face up to 5 years in prison. Unless you want anal rape i suggest you discard anything i say. Thank you you god damn spammers!

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
*shoots herself* look what you have done *is now a bleeding lump on the ground*

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
My anus is bleeding again... why god.. WHY. Dr Ku i really really really need you to make it stop. :(

torrid mind

Diablo Forum ******
Reaction score
everyone i am the new dr ku my name is dr.hair
you may ask me questions now

Status
Not open for further replies.