DOWNLOADS SECTION

zerospitfire

Reaction score
Website
www.xanga.com
i need a model viewer thing

can sum1 like put up a model veiwer file so i can c my models and stuff or even better a model making and viewing thingy

marcoazz

Reaction score
hey can somebody help me where to download X hero siege,and many other maps for hero siege help!!?

SlickR

Reaction score
Planet Escape TD is a team based tower defence featuring 35 waves of enemies 10 types of towers and lots of towers upgrades making it more than 30 towers. It's still in beta stage but it's fully complete only balancing and some new ideas can be implemented/improved!

Tank_969

Reaction score
Auron said:
Sounds included:
-Double Kill
-First Blood
-God Like
-Impressive
-Killing Spree
-Mega Kill
-Monster Kill
-Multi Kill
-Ultra Kill
-Unstopable
Couldnt download these for some reason tried ie and firefox :(

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
SlickR said:
Planet Escape TD is a team based tower defence featuring 35 waves of enemies 10 types of towers and lots of towers upgrades making it more than 30 towers. It's still in beta stage but it's fully complete only balancing and some new ideas can be implemented/improved!
I think I will try this when I get home.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
There is a reason for that. A while back, battleforums was moved to battlenetwork so Crookedfoot could repair the server. However, in doing so all stored files were nuked (this included all attachments before that).

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Do you have an clue how hard it is retrieving sites for 3 pages worth of downloadable junk?

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Don't worry bout it. The best method is probably to search some of these links. If I have time, I could easily close this and restart this thread.

Auron

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I'll fix the sounds link. I'll reup soon.

*EDIT*

Reupped.

Sounds included:
-Double Kill
-First Blood
-God Like
-Impressive
-Killing Spree
-Mega Kill
-Monster Kill
-Multi Kill
-Ultra Kill
-Unstopable
-Headshot * New sound added*

Auron

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
New Sound package, which includes the following:

Double Kill
First Blood
God Like
Impressive
Killing Spree
Mega Kill
Monster Kill
Multi Kill
Ultra Kill
Unstopable
Headshot
-BRAND NEW SOUNDS-
Combo Whore
Dominating
Holy Shit
Ownage
Rampage
Triple Kill
Whicked Sick

Mystic Sorcerer

Member!
Reaction score
Impactor's Models, Icons and Abilities (creator of Futuristic Maps)

Impactor's Spells®
http://www.wc3sear.ch/files/downloads.php?ID=1814&l=5

A Bag Ability created by me (3.26ly in wc3sear.ch). In case you need to make a bag that can store more items. It has 2 negative things but 1 of them is smth that cannot be done even with JASS, like i woudnt use a create ability triggers and remove abilities for stats items used. Unlike JASS created bag ability like weaddar's this can be easily imported while with the codes of jass errors always occur. More detailed:

Screenshot of the bag ability

If you decide to drop an item off the bag to the ground, when you close the bag to see your items out of the bag, in the inventory, the dropped items might still go from the ground back into the bag. Repeat the dropping of the items off your bag again and the 2nd time will remain on the ground. For this action exactly you might need to do it every 2nd time but dont worry there is no way you will lose an item, no way and changing the slots won't make you lose, i just disposed of such serious bugs. I already explained why a bag cannot be opened if it is already in 1 bag, weaaddar's system also doesnt allow this because this is realistic, you cant open bags in a bag. If you want to use items with stats, the stats cannot be displayed if they are in the bag and the bag isnt opened, like weaaddar's this cannot be done,want to use the item with stats, get it off the bag or leave the bag opened, the stats item must be in the inventory box (inside the bag or out of it) to add the stats.

Models and Icons by Impactor ®

Computerised Container
Path: ComputerisedContainer.blp

I use it for all items' model in future map with exceptions of other specific models + computerised crates.

Crystal Tree
Path: CrystalTree.blp

I used it in one mission with deserts and sandstone rocks from which crystals appear. It might not work on a tree however, better use as doodad.

The images were worked by me but the final phase of making them is thanks to Wolverabid from wc3sear.ch. Credits go to him as well.
ScatteredBeam

Path:
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNScatteredBeam.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNScatteredBeam.blp

ProtectingSphere

Path:
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNProtectingSphere.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNProtectingSphere.blp

Please give credits if you use any of these models, icons or the spell.Thanks.

Some updates to these models might be made in the near future.

riga11

Reaction score
heres a map i did called paintball obiously you can guess what you do on it

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Hivenetwork.

@MS: Icons are easy to make anyways. Just get a black box over an existing template, edit it. Make a BTN, DISBTN or PASBTN if optional. Remove all alpha channels if you are using Targa. Save it as a Targa or BLP