DOWNLOADS SECTION

cenarius2004

Reaction score
Can someone pls tell me the most comprehensive guide or just a few tips on on the factors that cause TFT Custom Maps to uber lag??

Egeozcan

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
kutsal arena

kutsal (means -holy- in Turkish) arena

A practice map that you can try the combination of every unit in the game...
against an enemy army that you select or create by level

COMMANDS TO USE:

Level X - creates an enemy army at the X level where X is a number from 1 to 5. If your summon request is accepted then a message appears then an army is created in the center spawn area of the map.

Square - Makes the whole enemy units on the map move into a predefined square area.

rastgele - all units both in your army generation point and enemy's army generation point, attack move to a random point on the center spawn area.

Help - "Please look at the quests section" message is displayed

Karistirsunlari - enemy units move to random points of the map.

killthemall - every unit on the map is killed

To choose a hero, simply select one of the heroes that are available at the bottom side of the map. To create an army to fight with your hero, simply click on one of the units at the right side of the hero area, but before that write "X adamcikar" where X is the number of units that are going to be summoned with one click. You can also summon enemy units by clicking on the units at the middle up side of the map. If you choose an elite unit, you can also upgrade it by moving it to the green hill with a fountain on it. If your hero dies, you can reselect another so don't worry. Feel free to try any combination because there is no winning or losing condition for this map.

WarLin

Member!
Reaction score
I cant find an Rp map For Wc3 Ive searched every where. and sience i dont have one yet every Wc3 rp i join i get banned from. its really annoying. does any one have a link to a Wc3 rp?

Btw if this is strictly a Wc3 Editor enhancer delete my post -. -

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Not quite sure where to find one, but Google is always your best friend.

-Frank :cool:

WarLin

Member!
Reaction score
eh i tried that doesnt work to well to my suprise

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Somewhere on page 1 is an mpq extractor. You need to play with them to work what you need!

gandalf_03246

Reaction score
All in ONE Middle Earth map

Ok, so a ton of LOTR warcraft maps are out there, how do you know which ones are the best? This map has been in the making for years, and it has the best of all other maps in it...choose between fighting a single battle, or a melee game, or an AoS game, with options of whether heroes revive, hero duels and more etc...all these options in the fully customized World of Middle Earth

Go here to get it:

http://www.wc3sear.ch/?p=Maps&ID=3275

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Warcraft Color. This program will generate the code you need to make color text in the game. Just place a blank spot, find the colors you need. It will make the text ffor you. Cut and paste it to a field then put text in the blank.
Run it in the game to see if it generates the correct functions.

tobyw

Reaction score
Can you please help me find a spells editor?

If anyone can find me a spells editor ill give the a gmail invite or summat :shocked

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Interesting but I made these colours myself using the scripts from other games. Want to see some green-cloured items? Nothing special as soon as i am able to upload my 1st and only map that i can spread through sites.

http://www.battleforums.com/maps/

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Winter Twisted Meadows (my map)

As all of you know, I am not a map- maker so do not judge me that I have made a solo/RT map with the melee default triggers. I am glad to present you my map Winter Twisted Meadows which is in fact Icecrown Glacier terrain of the real Twisted Meadows. It took me 1 month to use all the new models you can see on some screenshots and the special items with special skills and different types- magical,rare,unique,set items. It took me another 2 weeks to balance the creeps and items. I want to note that these items, although they look like DotA items, DO NOT give you so big advantage during a solo/2v2 game to make you win. The chance of getting the best- set items is rare for the Dark Knights and not so rare for the Frost Dragon and the Giant Frozen Creeper (guardning the 4 mines of each corner). If you have good micro you can kill them with fewer units. If you want to have fun in 2v2 of course mass some units and the creeps are yours since creeping is important part of the game. I hope that the expectation of getting these items and the nice creeps will make this map interesting for all players (even FFA).

Here is the information:

Winter Twisted Meadows

Type: Melee/Team/FFA
Suggested Players: 1v1 or 2v2, or FFA
Map Size: Medium
Tileset: Icecrown Glacier
Min Players: 2
Max Players: 4

A Screenshot:

Download Winter Twisted Meadows 1.2MB​

To Members and Moderators: If you are to change anything and then upload it as differernt from my original, please give me a credit by PMing (private message) or E-Mail (see my profile) although I quit now.

Mine is in D:\Games\Warcraft III Frozen Throne\Maps\FrozenThrone so if I upload a replay later you should have a copy in your Maps\FrozenThrone folder to see it.

Auron

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Can you play a computer on it instead of another real person?

IceDevil9

Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
I'll definatley give it a download.

See ya later MS, I'll miss you.

-Frank :cool:

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
I still can't see the screenshots :-/

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
~merged .

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
TrongaMonga said:
I still can't see the screenshots :-/
Done. This just shows what things there are and you cannot get all these items in 1 game (there are some other creeps and other items). I think that if the computer doesn't make enpugh units he may have problems creeping (so it is easy for you to win) while with players it will be lucky when you get few items because the game is atatcking and harassing not just creeping.