Does anyone else find this picture hilarious?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Aha, Jesus is a noob if he goes and knocks on doors like that. That's like Rick James knocking on some white dudes door and saying ''IM RICK JAMES BITCH NOW LET ME IN!!''
I laughed at his facial expression. He looks kinda happy, lol.

Korittke

Member!
thats pretty good

AxL

Buggin' Out
newbie4lyfe said:
not funny at all..... geek
Calling someone a geek when you post on a gaming forum seems kind of hypocritical doesn't it?

The was so funny, and random at the same time. +Rep point if I can figure out how to add one.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
meh just a smerk for me

AxL said:
Calling someone a geek when you post on a gaming forum seems kind of hypocritical doesn't it?

The was so funny, and random at the same time. +Rep point if I can figure out how to add one.
its not really hypocritical b/c not all of us here are geeks, but still no reason to call him a geek.
and i think that would be funny as hell if I were stoned :dance

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Wow...I chuckled, but am not sure why...the simplicity of it is what made me laugh, me thinks

Zmoney

BattleForums Senior Member
Lol i liked it very much.

Newbie Dont talk.

Raccoon

Post Djinn
I looked at it and I didn't really think much of it. Then I continued to look at it and I laughed. What is going on with that thing?

AxL, don't call everyone geeks. It can be considered a flame and I will get you so banned. You'll be so banned that you'll need a Banned-Aid!

Cobalt Wolf

New & improved!
Rofl, that pic is funny and I'm not really sure why too.
I guess it's kinda like Jesus calling someone on the phone and saying "WAASSUUP!?"

AxL

Buggin' Out
Raccoon said:
AxL, don't call everyone geeks. It can be considered a flame and I will get you so banned. You'll be so banned that you'll need a Banned-Aid!
Posting on a forum geared towards gamers, and chatting with people you have never met seems kind of geeky to me.

cxoli

BattleForums Addict
Haha, I liked it ^_^ There's just something funny about him saying "It's Jesus, lol."

Speedy

Machine Gun Funk
AxL said:
It all depends...

I got a grin out of the pic, coulda used a bit more dialogue.

I_Robbie

Member!
That is one of the best pictures made, ever. I think thare should be some sort of religion based on it.