Diablo Iii Is Out!!!

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I am serious about this, mr. cheese;)

@mr. Chris: I don't understand what you mean by *translated copies*. Thnx for the D2 info. I will try to install it and I'll keep you posted.
Basically, can you send out printed copies of the book, but in English or another language besides Greek.

If that option is available, I will gladly ask for one.

WZ said:
i wish i can read greek runes lets run it all through an online translator to get the best English version ever
If the book is put on a website, it can using a translator site. Otherwise, you would need an English to Greek dictionary in front of you for every word you read.

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Here is a random online translation of the first 150 words. I can't find the words to describe it:D

"“What becomes, expired individual? You died or it should we wait for also other? â€
The [spastiki] voice of my brother wakes up me above where I prepare itself I rip a amazon in depths of Den of Evil. I have slept in my keyboard, in [sberko] it has [parkarei] my [mpetoniera] and in neck circulates a hedgehog with [parkinson], but it should I accomplish to say one-one-two words. If they are afraid that I died they will carry [mpatsoys] and I am not for such [malakies] [proiniatika], [par] all that [xemeina] from [staf] [ximeromata] and alone that they will find they are something [xemparka] [sporakia].
“[Ante] [gamisoy]!†I shout. "

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
thats soem quality material right there . instant seller :D

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yes. In 150 words, she has used imagery just to describe a person going into the Den of Evil.

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
that is rly rly awesome i am a fellow d2 player and i must say nice work

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Here is my attempt to translate the same thing:

"“What's going on, expired person? Have you died or do we have to wait longer?"

My sister's annoying voice wakes me up the moment I proceed to rape an amazon in the Den of Evil's depths. I have slept on my keyboard, there is an 18-wheeler parked on the back of my neck and a porcupine suffering from parkinson's running down my throat, but I have to utter a couple of words. If they fear that I died they will call the cops and I cant deal with such bull**** so early in the morning, even though I run out of staff a few hours ago and the only thing they will find is some random seeds.

"F*** off!" I shout.

:D

concrete_sox

Premium Respected Member
Reaction score
that makesm e wanan read the whole book so muuuuuuuuuuuch

DigitalElite

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
fishdynastyproducts.deviantART.com
Congrats on the release Galatia, I am going to add it to my wishlist on Amazon right now!

NeverGoingBack

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
hahaha very good! funny!

I didnt even know greek was still a common language! Your English is very good Galatia.

That was a very poor translation! Yours was much better. Did you use Ancient or modern Greek?

full translation please! I want to see more! is there a prolouge?

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
We actually speak modern greek over here, in Greece:D

No prologue, though. That's the beginning of the book.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
If you ever translate it in english, I'd love to read it, Ms. Gally. <3

I miss you!!!

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Awesome! English version ASAP! It needs to come out in Americaz we have nothing to read except smut magz.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Awesome! English version ASAP! It needs to come out in Americaz we have nothing to read except smut magz.
Quoted for the truth.

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
****ING AMAZING.

Oh my GOD. I'm seriously speechless. I love you to death and I'm so happy and proud of you miss gally. I will def. get in contact with you to get this, I must have it!