Description Change

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by SkuZZy

Because, starcraft is going to be even bigger than warcraft. The graphics will be more intense and there will be 5 races, which means more chracters per game. Games are getting bigger, but there are still tons of 56k'ers around and lots of old video cards. I can't remember ever getting an 8 player game in without someone getting d/c. I just don't think 14 will work. I'd say 12 at most.
There's no proof that there'll be five races...

Most of that is true... For the most part.

S

Skedar_in_Zeratul

u neva knoe,for all people knoe we could have 24 people in one game, and all the 56k people in one diffrent server, all dsl people etc, all we have to do is wait............I WANNA PLAY NOW!!!!!! :(

B)ushid(o

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
At the rate Blizzards they're gonna make WoW then WCIII expansion then Diablo 3 then WarCraft 4 then StarCraft 2 and maybe a new game like MonkeyCraft in between.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Well, I changed the description, since now it doesn't make much sense... I was pretty confident that Starcraft 2 was gonna be out next, but now I guess it's going to be WoW! Damn blizzard.

AmericanPsych0

Member!
Reaction score
WoW and SC: G will be released reletively close to eachother. SC: G is supposed to come out in the fourth quarter of next year, and beta tests are supposed to start sometime in 2003, so the game could come out within a few months of eachother...

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Since you control a Ghost in SC : Ghost. It just shits me that you cant control a zeal, ling, f-bat (as far as i know). I mean.....a ghost!!! damnit. In SC they do 10dmg. I never use them. Only for lockdown & nukes.

The game will rock anyway. I just thought i'd post my opinion.

Btw. I agree w/Skuzzy. Too many ppl have 56k's 14 ppl would lag so bad! D/Cs everywhere

Sylvan

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Cool 5 races zerg protoss terran zerg/protoss hybrid and what else? Xel-naga? or samir durans secret little race or maybe they are the Xel-naga, damn i cant wait warcraft 3 was a little dissapointing so i hope starcraft 2 will be alot better. by the way Skuzzy are the blizz staff actually looking at these forums for ideas or are we all yust dreaming fantasy figures here? i hope they do pick up some of the ideas some are really neat

Sylvan

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
that site of smashbrothers is fake, I read somewhere that it was fake..

But I WANT SC2!!!!!