D2JSP Faq for Newbies(BOT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
well delays dont help much there , because its a bug in the jsp version , you should set the variable FailGamestorestart= to 0 so that the bot restarts every time that error occurs

C

Caliban

Installing D2JSP

Heh, I feel silly for making this my first post to this forum at all, but I downloaded D2JSP and started installing, but darn if the very first thing the installation wanted was for me to input my username and password. This is normal, right? Someone ease my mind and tell me this is what's supposed to happen. I'm understandably squeamish about typing in my username/password anywhere but the D2 GUI.

Oh, and I've never run a bot in my life. If it wasn't obvious. ;)

Z

zacrii

the bot goes until it joins a game...then it just sits there...please help me...
im a noob and i know it...:confused:

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
u have to set up your default.d2j , check it for spelling mistakes in char and script names. you can also download a program to change the scripts for you and set up your default.d2j file.

www.cmdownloads.tk

stefan1212

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
in the file d2jspLoader wut do i fill in for

D2title =
Logfile =

if someone could answer me that would be great

J

JoshuaA

I have everything configured, i believe, but when running dnjsp it never logs in and after about a minute this pops up "d2jsp dll is not loaded." Im not sure where to go from here...

Status
Not open for further replies.