D2JSP Faq for Newbies(BOT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprucegoose

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
when you say the d2jsp loader do you mean the d2jsploader.ini? but anyways in the config thing it says D2Title and logfile what do i put in there?

I

illern

Hi :D
Even I configurated d2jsp and pindlebot toghter with Arreat Thunder here, and after this excellent guide, but a problem occured, the bot logged in and did some runs, after a run it tried to create a game, but it had to wait as it were put into the game-creation-que. It happens that my diablo freezes sometimes when put in this que and then i have got to push the cancel button and try to again. This little issue occured, and as i didnt do anything manually, the bot started clicking (what it looked like) randomly on the different buttons while in the create-game-que, "join, ladder, create etc". After waiting pretty long and it didnt fix it on its own, i killed diablo, fearing it would push the "quit" button and accidently delete my char. Another thing I wonder about is how much can u increase dCreateGame time? I got it at 100000 atm but still sometimes get the error that it should be increased.

Would be happy for backup, and yes im an über noob at this bot!

sprucegoose

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
oh goody a new error this is it im gonna destroy my com but neways ne1 know what this means? [18:54:55] poonpeckerfrevr:*** Your d2jsp.dll path is incorrect:
[18:54:55] poonpeckerfrevr:C:\Program Files\d2jsp\d2jsp.dll
[18:54:55] poonpeckerfrevr:Aborting thread

Balbanes

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
@spruce -- it means that your d2jsp.dll path is incorrect
@illern -- change failedgamestorestart=1, its in the d2jsploader.ini

invalid5

Member!
Reaction score
One problem with step 5... Whats the exact name for shopbot, (and what one should i use on d2jsp version 0.31)

What version of shopbot would be best for 0.31?
And whats the name of the bot to put here

5a. Check your character’s name, make sure u know what it is.. Like MfSoRcY isn’t the same as mfsorcy.. Its case sensitive.. Put your character’s name where it says “yourchar1â€. Pick which bot u want to run, and paste it into the part that says “bots/pwndefault.d2j†<------------Name of bot?

Thx

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
look where your d2jsp.dll is located , lets say where your d2jsp folder is located , then change this in d2jsploader.ini

D2jsp=C:\1\2\d2jsp 0.32\d2jsp.dll

this is just an example , u dont have the folders 1 and 2 , perhaps ur d2jsp folder is in program files , then you just have to write

D2jsp=C:\Program files\d2jsp 0.32d2jsp.dll

you have to find out

sprucegoose

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
it seems the good lord above doesnt want me to have a cowbot i changed that thing in the loader.ini to D2jsp=C:\Program files\d2jsp 0.32d2jsp.dll i just dont get it

metalgod

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
In D2title just put the name you want to show on your browser and for the logfile the name you want to be used for your log file. It's name doe'sn't mather just cal it the way you want. In the logfile things will be saved like average runtime your deaths and item finds and things like that. I did call it the name of the charachter that runs on it. You can find your log file in folder the folder output.:)

noobwashere

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
need help with d2jsp

i apologize for being sucha newb but hence the name noob was here. anyways i was trying to get the program to work but i keep getting this error...script error [c:/program files\d2jsp vo.33\scripts\default.d2j][355b/368b]

any help is greatly appreciated
thank you

_CM

Respected Member
Reaction score
your default.d2j is f*cked up ... delete3 evyrthing in it and then go to the sticky by leet one , read the last post and follow the instructions ....

I

illern

I got a little problem here... I started multi botting today, running 2 bots at the same time. What values should i Increase when the bots is giving me this error messages:

"Ops... I'm in game now...false fail detection, but no problem"

"*** Warning Diablo II is not ready while clicking Cancel Button."

Number two is most common, about 90 % of all games gives me that error message, on both bots. :hbut

Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.