Cube RPG

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
As Reiko stepped into the center of the red room, a foul gas issued from several hidden vents. Reiko choked and spluttered, and fell to the ground, passed out. The gas, which would be lethal to any mortal, only had the effect of weakening his undead flesh, causing him to lose consciousness. It is fortunate it was he, and not one of the others, who happened across this trap.

((I know I said no traps for another couple rooms, but...I have a little "design" I had to adhere to.))

DragonOfChaos

Member!
Reaction score
((Ummm...Reiko doesn't breath. Anywho, I'll make it work.))

The poison soaked through the open spaces in his armor, worming it's way into his body. He stood after a moment, his body reacting quickly to heal the damage the poison caused. Okay, red isn't good. Must remember that. He crouched while his body recovered, contemplating the hatches in the room.

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Naraku looked around the blue room, rather uninterested in this identical room. Knowing the rooms could not be infinite in number, he decided to simply travel in a straight line until reaching the last room. He walked straight across the room to the next hatch, opened it, and entered an orange room.

((FYI, Naraku isn't affected by poisons. That may become apparent later, but I thought that you should know. He has a number of rather interesting abilities that he will be keeping secret unless forced to do otherwise. That's just his way.))

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
((Well, that's great, but I will have to know them myself, so as to properly design traps and the like. AIM me with them, or PM or whatever. Anyway, go ahead. The room is safe.))

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
Naraku entered the room, and without wasting time, walked straight across the room to the opposite wall again. Opening the hatch located here, he entered a white room.

((Next time you're on AIM, I'll inform you.))

DragonOfChaos

Member!
Reaction score
((I believe I sent you stuff on Reiko's stats. I can't quite remember, but please, give him a few things to kill so he doesn't just die from lack of magic.))

Reiko decided to go down, this time. Opening the hatch, he dropped through. He fell into a blue room. As he hit the floor, he readied his sword as he gazed about, preparing for any form of trap.

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
((Hmm...Reiko needs to kill things in order to stay alive...that could be a serious problem...generally inside the Cube the only things to kill are each other. It doesn't use living traps. We may have to get creative. Perhaps Reiko wasn't the best choice for a Cube RPG character. Ok, Az, your room is safe. DoC, I think perhaps a blade trap may be in order...say, spikes jutting out from the walls? RP the trap, so it flows better, with spikes rocketing out from little hidden holes in the wall. They are long enough to cross in the center, and there are a hell of a lot of them...some ingenuity will be needed to stay alive.))

Vergil moved through the room, finding no traps to speak of. Shrugging, he opened up a hatch and moved on to the next room, a green one. If something interesting didn't start happening, he was about to Devil Trigger and bust out of this pointless place.

((To set your minds at rest, he can't actually "bust out" and he wouldn't try.))

MC90

Member!
Reaction score
(( Sorry to butt in guys. But Mind if I join? If i do, ill be Leon Kennedy from Resident Evil 2 and 4. PM or post here if i can join. pretty please guys? jk))

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
((Sure, another player is definitely welcome. In the movies there were around eight or so, but if they're not in groups, the Cube is big enough to have a hell of a lot of people in it.))

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
((About 8? ...There were 6 people.))

Naraku walked across the white room, opened the hatch at the opposite wall, and entered a green room. He knew this cube labrynth couldn't go on forever.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
((hmm.. mind if I join in? my character will be Shivan, made up character))

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
((Az, stop being a know-it-all...it's been over a year since I saw it. But still, the Cube can support a lot of people. And yes NtRik, join on in if you want to. :)))

MC90

Member!
Reaction score
Leon S. Kennedy Regains consiousness. He stares at the strange room he has entered, and from the sight of the room, he knew he wasn't in Spain anymore (after RE4). Leon cant remember how he had reached the room, but knew that some kind of conspracy was going on. On both sides, he sees a small hatch attached to a ladder. Leon gets up, and walks to his left, climbs the ladder, and as soon as he opens it, a knife is shot from the floor. Leon avoids the knife, but lands on his back, paralyzed for a fre moments. He then climbs the ladder again, and enters the next room, while thinking. Why do I risk my neck on my missions?

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Shivan opened his eyes, and when he expected to see his tent in the middle of desert, he was inside this.. room, room with doors on each side of the wall. He smelled something fishy was going on, who on earth would transport him to this.. mechanic room, or so it seemed, while he was sleeping? With that in mind, he tried to s6tand up, but figured that he was still half-asleep, and weak. Too weak to stand, or open any of the doors, he fell down again... thinking, Oh great...

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
((Sheeit, I had forgotten about this...ok...the entire forum...but still >.< Yeah...kinda bad...))

Ignus had remained in the room he had awakened in, slowly spinning and revelling in the thought of flames and releasing the sparks of anything he could find. Nothing here seemed to have a spark. Nothing. Couldn't release his own, it already was. Though it was much more than a spark, it was a raging inferno. His sights centered on one of the hatches, figuring that if it had no spark, it must not be living or combustable, through his insane ramblings and clouded mind. As his hand gripped the bar and began to turn it, flesh began to roll from his hand and coat the metal, not only marking his passage, but shedding more flesh so the inferno and pain could come forth with even greater intensity. After the hatch opened and he passed through, he would find himself exiting another hatch into what seemed to be a bright orange, the color of embers burning low. Ignus was pleased.

((The flesh, pain, and intensity thing is just a bit of flavor, not actualy strength adjustment or damage dealt unless its something major.))

((The first person to use this: :bouncy emoticon dies.))

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
((I'm still waiting to find out about the room I just entered.))

MC90

Member!
Reaction score
((same here))

(( I already died?!?!?!? Tacitus, be mature man, that emotion is AWESOME))

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
((someone should enter my room, that way, we can get the group forming like in the movie :)))

Vadriel

Bite my shiny metal ass!
Reaction score
((Ok, MC90, yours is safe. Az, yours will have a small trap, with a razorwire cage springing at you as soon as you step into the exact center of the room. With speed, you can likely get out before it slices you, but RP the process of trap-springing. Ignus is going to encounter a corrosive acid spewing from a spigot in the wall that pops out upon getting to the center of the room. It will dissolve skin, but that will likely please Ignus, who seems to like getting his skin messed up. It would eat deep though, so he does need to do something to neutralize it...something heat related may work. hint hint, the acid is liquid, hint hint. And to address NtRik: ))

Vergil stepped into a new room, a white one, and hopped to the floor. His hand immediately leaped to the katana at his hip as he noticed a crumpled Nightelf on the ground in the corner. Shivan made no move, apparently unconscious, so Vergil relaxed slightly. He stepped into the middle of the room, moving towards the slumped elf, and a sharp click stopped him. Instantly, an arrowlike projectile shot out at him from the wall. His katana flashed, and the spike fell to the ground in two pieces. It is odd that whoever put this elf here trapped the room he began in.

Alert for more projectiles, he walked slowly over to Shivan and crouched beside him. He placed a hand upon his shoulder, shaking him gently into consciousness, and in an even voice, he said, "I think it is time for you to wake up. This room doesn't appear to be safe."