Corruption at Blizzforums

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
flash flower don't be an ass plz. nobody is crying in here.

it just makes me sick to see all this shit. is this what BF is all about? did i just wasted my time with a bunch of kids that really! need to grow up?.

what does it brings u flowers if u hate them..big f.cking deal. as anyone cares!

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Shut up

warhog4ever

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by flashflores2
hey warhog...no one really wants to hear your ****ing crying about this forum stuff man

cry all you want were still gonna hate quimforums gay ass mods and staff
I have a plethora of words that could describe your behavior, but alas most of them are probably censored.

I'll have to settle for this one:

Flores, you're a bloody felching son of a knob jockey. I pity any one who has to look at your miserable kipper for any duration of time.

Voila. I said it, ban me if you like. Personally, I think my response was warranted.

(Of course, I doubt he'll understand it, so whatever)

Zaku

Reaction score
Originally posted by warhog4ever

Voila. I said it, ban me if you like. Personally, I think my response was warranted.
Im sorry were not ban happy here at battleforums. Your views here are welcomed ;) , Unlike BlizzForums

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
"I said it, ban me if you like"

Were not blizzforums :rolleyes:

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
theroy u were wrong so don't tell me to shut up plz.

Voila. I said it, ban me if you like. Personally, I think my response was warranted." fortunately u are protected as u said it asylum... but don't be and ass either.

u don't solve anything like this.

warhog4ever

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Actually, I've yet to be banned from Blizzforums. Believe me, I've gone a lot farther. Nor am I restricted by any censoring either.

You're right, I don't solve anything. The matter of Warlock has been resolved. I am merely expressing my opinion of flores, and I'm done for the night. I've other things that warrant my attention.

VBadGirl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.wnv-gaming.com
Originally posted by Zaku
Im sorry were not ban happy here at battleforums. Your views here are welcomed ;) , Unlike BlizzForums
I wish some of the views wouldn't be so..welcomed although....

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
what the hell whose buisness is this! I personally dont like blizzforums and i think their neo-nazi power hungry mods abuse certain rights and powers but still why the **** is it in our forums? let their buisness be that: theirs

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
omg, your right vbad, this place got crowded.

(Users Browsing this Forum: Crookedfoot, B)ushid(o, ‘°ºO*¥§âVâGê ¥*Oº°‘, TrongaMonga, Kaldaris, Diniano, TwEaK, Zaku, Legendarian, CelestialBadger, VBadGirl, Dark Blade, MarkS, RoaCh Of DisCord, Warlock, DrOp-KiCk-MuRpHy, warhog4ever, TheNamelessPunk)

Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Oki..im a Staff member here at battleforums..and i do have some problems with the immaturities of the mods and staff at blizz forums..because i went there..and i got treated like crap cuz i was from battleforums..i have no problem with you being here..but please keep the discussion clean..refrain from flaming and useing negative comments about "the other guys"..it is against out agreement..and actions will be taken if these rules are violated..trhanks have a nice day or night..lol

Crookedfoot

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
All I can say is that different forums will handle things different from each other.
It's called diversity, the few times I was at Blizz, I really didn't see anything wrong with what they had, they just did it their way.

If you don't like it over there, don't go over there.

If you don't like it here, Why Are You Reading This?

If there is anybody from the Blizz staff reading this, you will see no problem from me if I visit your site.
I respect the competition, but my loyalties are here.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
time doesnt change here savage... sadly i am a 375 year old trapped inside an eight year olds body...

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
and hunter and wolf and i and l33t all got treated like crap because we were from BF.

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
I would go over and kick up a shit storm but damn restraining order number 32 (not to be confused with 31) clearly states im not allowed to. And if your watching Flea i only like your music!

(actually no red hot chillie peppers suck ass)