Corruption at Blizzforums

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well today i was trying to help Warlock get his account back at Blizzforums, and he gave me the conversation he had with a moderator and the moderator was way out of line threatining him like he is gonna ban him so i go make an account at Blizzforums post the conversation up saying that he didnt deserve to be banned, and three minutes later i was IP banned... and i tried to contact the admin that IP banned me and he wouldnt respond...

ehjay

Reaction score
Website
www.warboards.org
of course you avoid the whole truth as that obscures facts that work against you.

however, i'm not one to drag my forum's problems to another forum. i'll not further discuss this.

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
You edited your post.. darn that edit button! talk to me on AIM then my sn is DarkBlade75

Mystikal

Reaction score
Thought we cleared this up.

No, we're not just finding reasons to ban him. I have all the conversations, he kept pestering Xenon and wouldn't even bother letting him know who he was (refused to).

If he wants to come back that's fine by me, but he's going to have to learn what is right, what is wrong, when to shut up, and when not to shut up.

This is not in my personal interests. I have no problems with him. But seriously warlock, keep things that deal with the forums, ON THE FORUMS.

[edit]
Oh, and I also don't see how this is "Corruption."

Abominable Pamma

Premium Member
Reaction score
You corrupted corruption of the corruptionist, you should get eaten by a corruption!

If your moderators had something to do other than ban people because its fun, then warlock would still be there. Your forums just suck, you ban people left right and centre so you cant get any oldies and so you can feel superior. Did i hear the word, "Corruption"?

Warlock

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No, I just told him the dude was posting hacks there and then he pestered me, no I didn't annoy him at all, I just sent him that threads link and that was it. I was banned for a off forum thing.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Blizzforums isn't a forum its more of a gay community

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Aw, damn it... BlizzForums is Blizzforums, BattleForums is BattleForums. Just stay out of their business. If they are corrupt, well, bad for them. But do not flame that place, damn it.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Thats what I tried to state and they ip banned me so I took action

DemonChild

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Theory is the biggest and worst liar since Warlock. Now Let me clear up a little peace negotiations from Theory here in his own thread about Blizzforums with a little excerpt from that very thread.
blizzforums. you guys are ****ing morons ya thats right you read it right no wonder so many members left this place the ****ing mods here are morons and have no idea what spam is and how to use administrator features they just no they can do stuff that they think is cool its ****ing rediculous I give you one peice of advice quit being so ****ing stupid and grow up.
Shall I recover any more evidence that disproves Theory's statements and prove how much of a moron Theory is making out of himself, or is this enough evidence for you?

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Exactly as I simply stated

The stuff on the other accounts don't count because that was just retalation to your stupidity

and if you can't handle that I suggest you change that title.

Chit chat
Anything goes (almost)

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
No one can measure of to battleforums.

They obviously are run by immature admins and whatnot. then they ban you for an oppinion LOL.

Warlock

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Theory is the biggest and worst liar since Warlock
Shall I post that AIM convo then DC? To the other dude I agree, I just said I came here because of that ban and now so many people make a big deal out of it. I just wanted to get the Staff to hear my story but then you guys are choosing to delete the threads of my friends that are posting them. Then I am getting the feeling that theres something odd in that matter of the banning. If you guys think I am lying then why are you trying to cover my story up?

ehjay

Reaction score
Website
www.warboards.org
Originally posted by Theroy
Exactly as I simply stated

The stuff on the other accounts don't count because that was just retalation to your stupidity

and if you can't handle that I suggest you change that title.

Chit chat
Anything goes (almost)
except for the fact that that quote is the first thing you said on your main account.

don't sidestep the truth. if you all wish to come to Blizzforums and post crap and flame and be generally retarded then guess what.. you're going to be banned.

DemonChild

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Warlock, your aim convo is of little importance to me right now. What is important is that you had finally gotten your wish to be banned from the forums. Remember? You wanted to be banned or disappear from the forums so that you can come back at a later time with another identity (username), so that you can hide from the likes of Crion and anyone else to whom you don't like, didn't you?

Now, as for Pan and his comment. I could return with a rebuttle of my own about Battleforums and their administrators, however a forum rivalry is not in my intentions. What I can rebute over is that the Admins did not ban Theory for an opinion, they banned him for attempting to create a forum rivalry. Another reason why Theory here was banned was because of his flaming torwards the forumers and staff without reason which is a violation to the forums guidelines. Would you not have banned me if I started to create a war between Blizzforums and Battleforums. You damn right I would be banned, therefore the Administrative action for Theory was justified. Thank you.

warhog4ever

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Respectfully, the details concerning Blizzforums Staff is our own. Warlock violated Blizzforums conduct, and we banned him a minimal amount of time for it. If he chooses to make a mess, then we'll ban him longer. Had he stayed quiescient for a day, he would have his account back.

Blizzforums staff has NOT overstepped their boundaries. Perhaps by only listening to Warlock's account for it, you feel you have the entire story. I assure you this is not true. Besides, if he likes crying to his friends so much here at Battleforums, maybe he should stay here.

Unless you have any further complaints, please lay off. We stick to our business, you stick to yours. Inter-forum rivalry can get pretty ugly.

Former Blizzforums Staff,
Johann K.

(edited to remove Email notification... that's pretty annoying)