Originally posted by Frothyliquid
try and war us now!! [/B]
maybe you should bring your english book home

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
( gets aloan chare and some pop corn sit and enjoy the show) this is funny shite

B

Bungy

Originally posted by Aris
ok im gunna do some canadian bashing here cause i find it ammusing. :p

too patriotic? if it wasnt for us you'd have been invaded by the mexicans by now. your army is a joke. :p

everyone knows canada just hides behind the USA whenever anything goes wrong. and then you have the GALL to play neutral whenever a war comes up. least you guys could do is stand with us.

and canada just copies everything the us does anyhow. we make a law. you make it too. we set up a new system for doing things. you do it too. and you always think your way is a better way of doing it. even the rest of the world calls canada "little usa". its pathetic really. :p
yea yea USA is so great Last time Us And Canada Went to war We burnt the white house to the ground

B

Bungy

Originally posted by Aris
ok im gunna do some canadian bashing here cause i find it ammusing. :p

too patriotic? if it wasnt for us you'd have been invaded by the mexicans by now. your army is a joke. :p

everyone knows canada just hides behind the USA whenever anything goes wrong. and then you have the GALL to play neutral whenever a war comes up. least you guys could do is stand with us.

and canada just copies everything the us does anyhow. we make a law. you make it too. we set up a new system for doing things. you do it too. and you always think your way is a better way of doing it. even the rest of the world calls canada "little usa". its pathetic really. :p
yea yea USA is so great Last time Us And Canada Went to war We burnt the white hose to the ground

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ya but we keep on going and the wihte house is just a building it is not the end of the earth and that is called spaming u idot

Frothyliquid

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by valdamort
( gets aloan chare and some pop corn sit and enjoy the show) this is funny shite
lemme have sum ov dat popkorn, im kindu hungre muselph

bad spelyn and grahmur... jus tu piss serten peepul awph

Tacitus

The Oldest
Reaction score
Website
www.animeleague.net
Originally posted by valdamort
wow another person that isn't stupid as hell
i may live in vegas in yes, the USA, but i don't give a flying f*ck about other peoples problems, as long as i have my lawn chair, my popcorn and my guns, im happy

*munch munch*

now wheres ryanxwing

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i got the idea form u y yell and sream when you can just wach off in the side line were it is fun

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
well actually we did used to rent out blacks for a fair price...

if the closest black person to you is 2 towns away... well, i dont have anything else to say.
i see sarcasm is lost on you

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
eh.... i hate people who make idiotic come backs

people in glass houses....... i don't think i need to finish this sentence

Bjornita

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
argh damn you it's an old saying. you're being a hypocrite......dumbass....

Evilchi

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Since this is the Asylum, I guess I get to swear.

Stop whining that Canada imitates Britain! We were a ****ing British colony! And so were you, you filthy mother****ing bastards.

I guess I shouldn't blame YOU. You can't be held up for what your ****ing ancestors did, but if the ****ing thirteen colonies had ****ing stood by ****ing Britain, then the ****ing British Empire would ****ing rule the entire ****ing world by now. We'd have Australia whipped (it was originally a dumping ground for convicts). The USA wouldn't exist. Canada would be a part of England (duh). The Russians wouldn't matter because if they developed nukes we'd nuke the **** out of them. The Middle East, we would colonize and/or crush, same with the extreme ends of Russia. We'd probably have a colony on Luna by now, and two or three manned research stations doing close orbits of Sol.

You ****ing Americans. Just because you backstabbed your mother country, you think you're so great.

(end rant)

- Eval

PS: now I'm all out of breath.

Kamikaze

Respected Member
Reaction score
simpzuns r gay... so r cunaideuhns...
i pitty you, i really do, reduced to this juvenille display of ingnorance.

Baraka

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.hotornot.com
Ok people, I am going to make this very simple considering some of my audience. I am an American, Republican. I am a Republican because I was raised to have high moral standards, and I feel that the Democratic party doesn't not support these standards. Make of that what you must. I fully support my country, and I would defend it at the drop of a hat. I love this place. Our military isn't really that big. If any of you have actually studied our military, you would know that it has been drastically cut, just like it always has been during times of peace. For some odd reason, the people that are running this country cut funding during times of peace (disarmament). During times of war, we scramble to rebuild quickly enough to make a difference.

The Navy's numbers have been cut in manpower, and ship power. Almost in half since WWII. The Navy went from approximately 600 ships to around 300. The Army has been drastically cut in manpower and equipment power. There are hundreds of tanks sitting in the desert at an Army base in Texas. We no longer have the resources to keep them up like we should be able too. The United States Marine Corp's CH-46 Helicopter, which was originally designed for 3,000 flight hours, has been pushed to more than 30,000 flight hours. The Air Force's B-52 bombers have been in service for at least 30 years just like the Marines' CH-46. Many of the B-52s are nearly 50 years old, and have over 50,000 flight hours. The U.S. goverment continues to cut military funding, and continues to close bases.

As for the size of militaries, size does not matter now that the Cold War is over. They really aren't that big compared to China's and considering our population. During the Cold War, there was an arms race. Countries worked as hard and as fast as they could to build massive armies to face the other massive armies. It's not the size of the tool; it's how you use the tool. The war in Afghanistan has proved that this is true. The United States Marine Corps, which is America's premeir fighting force, was called to do the job. The Marine Corps is very small compared to the Army. That is why they could pick up and move to Afghanistan so easily. While the Army was trying to figure out how to move so many troops and equipment, the United States Marine Corps was already there kicking ass. They were able to do this because of their relatively small size, and with the help of the Navy. That is why the Army got there several months later, and has the clean-up job. I do realize that the Army Ranger's were some of the first to drop on the air base and seize it. I am talking talking about the main assaulting force.

As for paper money, it is very durable. It is also made from a renewable resource. Many people work very hard at reforestation. As for metal money, i.e. coins, they are all fine and dandy. But they are made from a non-renewable resource. I don't mind carrying around change in my pocket, because I use it to buy sodas. I really hate pennies though. Worthless things.

I wish that everyone would just stop bashing each other and just get along. Someone once told me that one points out others faults and exploits them becuase the has many insecurities with himself.

valdamort

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yet this is the sad facked of life that there will never be peace over the hole world but we can wish and hope and that it might happen one day and when ppl make fun of ppl they sould relise that they are being called the same thing by someone els it is an never ending story with peace be the main hope so stope bashing ad pls get alone