Canadian & USA Bashing

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
SO you used to live *Placebo holds up his hand and points to a random spot* here. People from michigan are funny like canadians.

Well I know how yah feel Aris. I did the same thing awhile back with my AIM address when I was helping learn trojans. (back when I left my Trillian on all day) and I would get like 10-20 IMs a day asking how to do crap. Yes some people are complete idoits and can not read.

Also what type of coke do you drink?

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by Placebo
SO you used to live *Placebo holds up his hand and points to a random spot* here. People from michigan are funny like canadians.
Dude... that was cold. Leave us canadians out of it! Comparing us to michigans? ... not cool.

Placebo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
My canadian and Michigan husling goes down deep. I met a person from michigan that talking like a canadian. The Northern States are full of USA-canadian wantabes.

RiX

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
thelazyshopper.wwdb.biz
hmmmm why would you rag on us canadians like that mang?...

i think americans are cool sometimes...untill they get too patriotic and think their better then everyone else..thats when they piss me off but on the side....i think their cool...if you dont like Canadians or diss canadians like that heres not the place to do it do it in the flaming forum....i recall we got one

and leave Aris alone valdamort hes done alot for us pindalerz with alll those posts and stickies and dickies and prickies and helping little threads about JED

BOO!!! dont be flaming on the bnet hacking forum do it somewhere else...but i prolly flamed.....somehow...somewhere...once...twice........1000 times

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Placebo

Well I know how yah feel Aris. I did the same thing awhile back with my AIM address when I was helping learn trojans. (back when I left my Trillian on all day) and I would get like 10-20 IMs a day asking how to do crap. Yes some people are complete idoits and can not read.

Also what type of coke do you drink?
coke? you have to either be from the plain states or the south.

everything is a coke. its like i dont want a coke. i want a mt dew. no no. everything is a coke. just different versions of it. rofl

coke. well. i PREFER diet mt dew. but since i dont have any money right now cause im a broke ass mofo i just drink my moms diet coke. :p

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by SkuZZy
Dude... that was cold. Leave us canadians out of it! Comparing us to michigans? ... not cool.
hey at least we dont say "eh" after every sentance. or say "aboot" instead of "about"

:p

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by RiX
hmmmm why would you rag on us canadians like that mang?...

i think americans are cool sometimes...untill they get too patriotic and think their better then everyone else..thats when they piss me off but on the side....i think their cool...if you dont like Canadians or diss canadians like that heres not the place to do it do it in the flaming forum....i recall we got one
ok im gunna do some canadian bashing here cause i find it ammusing. :p

too patriotic? if it wasnt for us you'd have been invaded by the mexicans by now. your army is a joke. :p

everyone knows canada just hides behind the USA whenever anything goes wrong. and then you have the GALL to play neutral whenever a war comes up. least you guys could do is stand with us.

and canada just copies everything the us does anyhow. we make a law. you make it too. we set up a new system for doing things. you do it too. and you always think your way is a better way of doing it. even the rest of the world calls canada "little usa". its pathetic really. :p

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
and for gods sake. get your own freakin holidays and figureheads for your money.

its like you take a little bit of britain and a little bit of usa and mix it together and now your canada.

you have no identities of your own. you borrow everything from other countries. and then say that your way is the best.

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ahh i feel good now. had my workout. did some canook bashing. yeah. moms cookin dinner. smellin really good. then i get to goto bed. aaaah. that bed is lookin soft too. mmmmmm....

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by Aris
and for gods sake. get your own freakin holidays and figureheads for your money.

its like you take a little bit of britain and a little bit of usa and mix it together and now your canada.

you have no identities of your own. you borrow everything from other countries. and then say that your way is the best.
Atleast we use copper and metal to make our money and we aren't still killing the rain forests by making all our money out of paper. I don't know what you're talking about as far as figureheads go. A bunch of dead presidents? Canada honors things that mean something, like the blue nose thingy on the dime that represents peace and freedom. We also have the queen on our 2 dollar bills (our old ones) and on our two dollar coins we have a bear and trees and shit. We respect the world and treat other countries with dignity and respect.

As far as bragging about your army's size.... Do you guys think it's good to have an army that size? What do you think that says about you as a country and a part of our society? Why do you think you guys need to have that many weapons? You need to have them to protect yourself from the rest of the world. Canada doesn't need that kind of stuff cause we are a peaceful country and we don't need to worry about the other countries hating us... but america on the other hand............................ :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Aris

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by SkuZZy
Atleast we use copper and metal to make our money and we aren't still killing the rain forests by making all our money out of paper. I don't know what you're talking about as far as figureheads go. A bunch of dead presidents? Canada honors things that mean something, like the blue nose thingy on the dime that represents peace and freedom. We also have the queen on our 2 dollar bills (our old ones) and on our two dollar coins we have a bear and trees and shit. We respect the world and treat other countries with dignity and respect.

As far as bragging about your army's size.... Do you guys think it's good to have an army that size? What do you think that says about you as a country and a part of our society? Why do you think you guys need to have that many weapons? You need to have them to protect yourself from the rest of the world. Canada doesn't need that kind of stuff cause we are a peaceful country and we don't need to worry about the other countries hating us... but america on the other hand............................ :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
ok let me see.. hmmm..

i dunno about you. but i hate having a bunch of metal in my pocket. i hate change. personally i think everything should be rounded off to whole dollars so that metal currency never needs to be used again. and just FTY. MOST of the worlds major countries use paper money. metal money is so ancient society. like back when you had to carry around actuall gold to pay for shit.

honoring tree's by puting them on the paper that you got from hacking them down. how hypocritacal can you get.

too big of an army? dude we HAVE to have a big army to compensate for the fact that you have none. we have to protect ourselves as well as your defensless ass's. our part in the world society is we say what goes and you do it and if you dont we bomb you. just check out iraq. "what you wont let us look at your bomb making facilities? thats it were nuking you"

nah we dont need them for protection. shit they have to cross an entire ocean before they get to us. we would see an invasion commin months in advance. we have the big army so we can tell other countries how they should run their countries so that it makes our country run smoother.

yeah your a peacfull country cause you got us protecting your ass's. least you could do is be thankfull. you got the only superpower left in the world on your backdoor with the most powerfull and technically advanced army in the world. you know what it would be like if we fell and wasnt around? check out the countries bordering the former USSR. complete chaos, and constant uprisings and civil wars. thats what would happen to this country as well as yours if we werent around anymore.

we dont really care if other countries hate us or not. cause they cant do shit about it anyhow. we got the bombs. not them.
just remember that next time you think canada has any say so in the world society.

SkuZZy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
ok let me see.. hmmm..

i dunno about you. but i hate having a bunch of metal in my pocket. i hate change. personally i think everything should be rounded off to whole dollars so that metal currency never needs to be used again. and just FTY. MOST of the worlds major countries use paper money. metal money is so ancient society. like back when you had to carry around actuall gold to pay for shit.

Typical... so you support killing our rain forests and thousands of trees everyday just because you "hate having a bunch of metal in your pocket". Also, for your information, Canada has no 1 dollar bills or 2 dollar bills. Both of them are on coins. And hypocritical? The trees are on the 2 dollar coins. Our mint is also planning on completely abolishing paper money within the next 10 years. Meanwhile, your government is still killing trees to make your money. Canada also has a large recycling belief which is backed by our government and all paper, glass and other recyclable materials are recycled.

too big of an army? dude we HAVE to have a big army to compensate for the fact that you have none. we have to protect ourselves as well as your defensless ass's. our part in the world society is we say what goes and you do it and if you dont we bomb you. just check out iraq. "what you wont let us look at your bomb making facilities? thats it were nuking you"

You're wrong. You have a big army because you fear the rest of the world. After the cold war, the world slowly was at peace. All the countries stopped making bombs and nuclear weapons... except for USA. The only reason USA needs bombs is because USA makes bombs. Yep, you heard me. USA is the only country that still sleeps with one eye open. Can't you guys see that other countries might fear you, but they don't respect you? Also, if USA nuked iraq, they would most likely start another war and if you think that USA would easily win, you'd be wrong. USA isn't invincible. Maybe you should get your facts straight.

nah we dont need them for protection. shit they have to cross an entire ocean before they get to us. we would see an invasion commin months in advance. we have the big army so we can tell other countries how they should run their countries so that it makes our country run smoother.

You guys can't tell other countries anything. Do you ever read the newspapers? You should see USA trying to boss Canada around trying to get us to give them electricity. We told them we wanted more money and they gave it to us. Regarding the "crossing an entire ocean" part. Are you actually in the military? You seem a little too stupid and naive... even for the US military. What do you think they would just hop in their boats and paddle their way to the shore and get off and start attacking? Do you even know anything about how war works?

yeah your a peacfull country cause you got us protecting your ass's. least you could do is be thankfull. you got the only superpower left in the world on your backdoor with the most powerfull and technically advanced army in the world. you know what it would be like if we fell and wasnt around? check out the countries bordering the former USSR. complete chaos, and constant uprisings and civil wars. thats what would happen to this country as well as yours if we werent around anymore.

Not all countries want war. USA is the only one who still beleives in it and they show it by mass-creating weapons and building army's. Other countries have asked for peace, but USA continues to build their army up and other countries are now left powerless. USA is a juggernaught in society now and they have turned earth into a fearful society and have made other countries feel unstable. If you honestly think the world would be complete chaos without USA, then you need to get off your high horse. Obviously USA contributres a great deal to the world economics wise, but I highly doubt the world would fall apart if USA were taken down.

we dont really care if other countries hate us or not. cause they cant do shit about it anyhow. we got the bombs. not them.
just remember that next time you think canada has any say so in the world society.

Not even going to respond to this, it shows your ignorance and how immature you are. You should speak for yourself though.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
This is just getting sad now...

ok let me see.. hmmm..

honoring tree's by puting them on the paper that you got from hacking them down. how hypocritacal can you get.

OK, I am an American, and after reading Aris's post, I am disgusted to think that people from my own country can be so arrogant...

Yes, I'm a little offended at the blatent disrespect for America. But who doesn't have a little patriotism? Every single one of you has shown it, so it's only human that any of us is offended from this shit.

Personally? I think America was the cause of some of the greatest, and worst things ever in history. We helped Britain turn the tides of war against the Kaisers in WW1. We stopped the Japaneese in the pacific in WW2. We paved the way for some ground breaking medical breakthroughs. We also developed the first Atomic bomb. We are the only country to ever use a weapon of that magnitude. And we are the only country with a dumb enough President that would want to provoke possibly the next World War.

Bomb Iraq? Yeah, that's a great fucl<ing idea. Then Egypt, Turkey, Syria, and Jordan declare war on the U.S. and terrorist bombings increase in Israel. Yeah, great fucl<ing way to fucl< over our allies once again. I'll bet you didn't even stop to think of that either? You're talking all this shit about how we have to keep Canada safe? WE'RE NOT EVEN THEIR ALLY. THEY DON'T NEED HELP. THEY'RE A FUCl<ING NEUTRAL COUNTRY. Or have you yet to read up on "The Rules of War" in Euro History for 9th graders? Yeah, so those countries declare war. Then the US goes to the UN for help, and no one joins us. Why? Because we're such a fucl<ing belligerent people that they don't want to have the needless blood on their hands. So we cut off contact with them, and fight this fucl<ing war against the world. Yeah, great idea.

I really really hate to say this, but if you've played MGS 2: Sons of Liberty, you'll know what I'm talking about when I say that games have really dulled down the true sense of what war, and combat, and death really means.

This country started on a good intent a long time ago. Over time that 'good intent' conflicted with the big companies. That's where the 'Gilded Age' came in, which they'll teach you about in U.S. History Honors (assuming you make it to a class like that). Where during the very late 1800's to early 1900's, the country was fucl<ing clusterfucl<ed with corruption. Everything was owned by someone else, and everyone was finding a way to rip good ole Uncle Sam over even more.

I think George Carlin puts it best with:
'This country was bought and sold a long time ago. The shit they shuffle around every 4 years is pretentious bullshit"

That 'good intent' got in the way of 'corporate policy' of ripping off the other guy, and fucl<ing over the lower 95% income bracket. This country's anything-policy is based on what mega-corporations want it with their little "contributions" to the Republican party. Everything done by this country is based on corporate policy. What the fucl< do you think the Vietnam War was about? To defend liberty? Hell fucl<ing no. It's because American businesses had investments there. Ask a fucl<ing teacher.

Republicans are anti-abortion, and they're also pro-military. Hmm, this really seems to be very convenient. Republicans want live babies so they can grow up to become dead soldiers.

If you're preborn, you're fine...
If you're preschool, you're fucl<ed.

I feel like I wrote this all when I was about 12 years old. I apologize. I haven't felt this much rage at some ignorant kid for a long long time... I usually try to avoid people like that.

Flaming_cows

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i think....
scratch that, im not going to get involved, im just going to say i found this all very funny and slightly disturbing at the same time

fub33

Member!
Reaction score
yeah i saw on tv one time what the usa army could look like in the future, u seen starship troopers; they looked like them. anyway the next world war probly wont determined on amount of soldiers or how advanced the weapons are cos there's about 5-6 countries that have nuclear weapons, so i reckon if world war 3 happened, it'll be the end of the world. everyone would just get nuked, sh|t even yobbo land australia have nukes.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Well ,me being a Canadian we have learned this. Wars are started because of greed, money, fighting, weapons, land ETC. so far the USA displays all these simptons. but hey, we don't have an army right? why not? Because we dont need one. If terrorist want to they would go after america, because they are the BIGGEST JACKASS. no offense. i realize that only a few americans can only be so stupid, but hey, not everyone is up to the Canadian standards. And i just have to ask, who won the war of 1812? USA Vs canada? HMM, lets see , if i remember grade 7 history, we won!!! so ill end of with, you people are losers for starting a post about a country that, without us, you would be screwed. think about this, we sent soldiers with you to help solve YOUR problems. we may not have a large army, but we still have one. and it was an american like you that killed a canadian. And if u watch the i am canadian commerical, its true, we Are bigger than you, we arn't losers who starts wars, and we don't delibertly go after you on this site, it was you who started it!!